Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) (65960 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by neweraomo: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm. Ego, I wanna have I plenty
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
abuayman:
This one is not part of Biafra I guessed. He is with zoo republic.
He's seeking cheap publicity.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by hammariise(m): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Imagine the comments of biafrauds. Ok, so? Etc useless and hopeless people
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by mySMSnaija: 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
He has the money. God will provide for us all.

viviangist5:
Caption

And who says anywhere in d world ,U can't wear the NIGERIA COAT-OF-ARMS with PRIDE and SWAG.... @malivelihood says "yes we can BLING up da NATION"

source https://instagram.com/p/9icjSXwVmw/?taken-by=mikeezu
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by weselomo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
he be like say this Buhari sef no fit help naija condition........ travel 14 countries within six months. oga, get to work and stop being a tourist.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by himola: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
jewelry na ni, y nt tribal marks or attire?
keyans use shields, SA spears, Australian Kangaroos, Scotts skirts, and urs jare...

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by StepTwo: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
sunkymike:
abeg! who knows this VivianGist?

bros, me sef d huzzle this Vivian seriously, she don too pack rubbish come frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by x6blade(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Congrats to him, now I know his wrist watch Nd batch can put food on my table

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by missKiffy(f): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
This is one of the people am sure won't follow them back to Biafra fraud

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by menix(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
Make person help me give the MOD a British slap cous this ain't news neither worth FP..

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2015
kpukpuyenke:
Nice one. Nothing do u bro
and some mugus will be shouting Zoo Zoo like animals

One Nigeria......only the fools will think otherwise
One reason why you love "one nigeria" pls??thanks.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
missKiffy:
This is one of the people am sure won't follow them back to Biafra fraud
He go follow you go your village ba??grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Kreamie(m): 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2015
Waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
hammariise:
Imagine the comments of biafrauds. Ok, so? Etc useless and hopeless people
today is sunday and its a new month,start on a good note.grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by swedge218: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nairaland and some rubbish making front page sha.. All d mods care about is d hit. Even if u just check, get annoyed and close d thread na u know, the hit has counted. I wonder what the bounce rate on this site will be.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by missKiffy(f): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

He go follow you go your village ba??grin
I will gladly take him there grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Toks2008(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
braine:
And what is the essence of this on front page? undecided Nairaland is really lagging behind in content quality these days.

The contents are always theree but the mindset of the mods is a vital criterion for what we see on front page.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
ok... embarassed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by fireforfire: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nl
wats happnin?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
This guy isn't thinking Biafra, why? cheesy cheesy
Such a disappointment to some e-warriors.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by mcdonald247(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Is nice
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by justmenoni: 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
What exactly is happening to Nairaland... How is this news in anyway beneficial?? Is it interesting, educative, entertaining or what exactly Is it some show off so our youths can be oppressed so as to get money by all means...

Seun what you are promoting is gonna hv bad influence on alot of users here...ur bias mods will see sham post and wouldn't care to block these user's yet some users will comment diligently but their comments will be deleted and they dare not protest otherwise the numskulls u hv as mods will delete of such person...

There are lots of ads on Nairaland pages which even the blind man knows dat it's sham yet cos of selfish interest u let these ads be and then gullible users will fall victim...

Olorun oku suru oooo

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by MbashrexBashir(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
Biafrauds go disown dis guy why him de carry Nigeria coat of arm instead of Biafrans... You will never see well to do Igbos clamouring for succrsion its dose who are ignorant amongst dem dat keep wailing but sorry for you, your biafra will be realise in your dreams. Laugh in Swahili...

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Bigcake: 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
LieDetector:
MTN bad network deprived me of being ftc today.

NCC, please don't lift the penalty you meted out on MTN. They must pay the 1.4trn naira. They're equal if not above the task. angry
Mtn steals N50 from my account everyday with various reasons: tomorrow am set for all out protest; Nigerian Police should be ready to beat me silly because this shall be the mother of all protest: please join me from wherever you are:
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
missKiffy:
I will gladly take him there grin
He don marry oo!!!grin i'll report you to his wife :p
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by missKiffy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

He don marry oo!!!grin
i'll report you to his wife :p
His madam will not mind grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by condralbede(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
oshe11:
I so much LOVE dis guy(MIKE) Kos we both LOOK ALIKE....... #NoHomo
grin...You guys look alike indeedtongue

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by nelszx: 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
oshe11:
I so much LOVE dis guy(MIKE) Kos we both LOOK ALIKE....... #NoHomo

Many are mad but few are roaming.......

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by rabbuy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Now that I have seen it...I could go for the chain
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Tobium1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dis viviangist babe sef
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
How can someone be flaunting a cesspit like Nigeria??
Unstable electricity.
Declining economy.
Unemployment.
Poverty.
Corruption etc.
This guy no well,its like he doesnt know what to do with money.
He could've used that money he wasted on that ugly thing to donate to a charity organization.

That Diamond encrusted Rolex is probably fake. That watch if it's real will cost about $30.000\$35.000 . This so called Nigeria celebrities just love to boost their egos making their struggling fans think they are worth more than they really are. Imagine if everybody has to show what they possess. Don't blame the guy, blame the fans that swallow all their crap due to poverty of brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi / Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.