Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) (65961 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Mike Ezuruonye Celebrates His Son's Birthday (Photos) / Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bigcake:
Mtn steals N50 from my account everyday with various reasons: tomorrow am set for all out protest; Nigerian Police should be ready to beat me silly because this shall be the mother of all protest: please join me from wherever you are:
Please don't let Nigeria Police beats you because this Police Officers gets deadly after drinking that Locally made Gin. I don't want any harm to you. Lol.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by oshe11: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
nelszx:

Many are mad but few are roaming.......
wanted to diss U bt den I decided to view ur pix first n nw I undastnd ur plight....... It takes a guy of kourage to walk around wit dat AMOEBA HEAD of urs
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lucasbalo:
That Diamond encrusted Rolex is probably fake. That watch if it's real will cost about $30.000\$35.000 . This so called Nigeria celebrities just love to boost their egos making their struggling fans think they are worth more than they really are. Imagine if everybody has to show what they possess. Don't blame the guy, blame the fans that swallow all their crap due to poverty of brain.
my thoughts exactly!
They be flaunting cheap ass products to remain irrelevant in the industry.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by sabi99(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Tonto dike!

Tonto dike!!

Tonto dikeeeeeee!!!!
Hmmmmmm!
I dash u half cup of sense to drink......where u see tonto dike 4 ds thread abeg
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by oshe11: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
condralbede:
grin...You guys look alike indeedtongue
klose ya teeth
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lucasbalo:
That Diamond encrusted Rolex is probably fake. That watch if it's real will cost about $30.000\$35.000 . This so called Nigeria celebrities just love to boost their egos making their struggling fans think they are worth more than they really are. Imagine if everybody has to show what they possess. Don't blame the guy, blame the fans that swallow all their crap due to poverty of brain.
My thoughts exactly.
its nice to have you here,are you american??
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by klax(m): 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
viviangist5:
Caption

And who says anywhere in d world ,U can't wear the NIGERIA COAT-OF-ARMS with PRIDE and SWAG.... @malivelihood says "yes we can BLING up da NATION"

source https://instagram.com/p/9icjSXwVmw/?taken-by=mikeezu

Mr man where is ezeronye here Pls today is Sunday u hear biko.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

My thoughts exactly.
its nice to have you here,are you american??
Yes and I have Nigerian blood too. I love Nigeria as much as I love America. Just hoping things improve in Nigeria. Beautiful country with worthless leaders through the years but hopefully Buhari will be better.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Yes and I have Nigerian blood too. I love Nigeria as much as I love America. Just hoping things improve in Nigeria. Beautiful country with worthless leaders through the years but hopefully Buhari will be better.
Wow,thats nice.
how related are you to nigeria?african american? or nigerian based in america?
whats your take on all the tribalism you see here??
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by dsavant(m): 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Just got this from global pharmaceutical company .: CONGRATULATION !!! You are invited for an
interview on Saturday 7th of November
2015. Venue :
54, Emmanuel Plaza, besides FCMB off Airport Road
Effurun, Delta
State. Time : 3pm
Who know about them , how real are they ? Am scarred they might be one of the net working biz in town. Am a bit far from there n tired of wasting money in vain. Pls help if u have a helpful information thanks.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by M4gunners: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Make him dey wear hardship no dey him side na him make am.Abeg who know wia i go feet buy Biafran Bling Bling?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Lucasbalo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Wow,thats nice.
how related are you to nigeria?african american? or nigerian based in america?
whats your take on all the tribalism you see here??
Born in Nigeria and moved to US very young in life that I have spent 80% of my life here. Tribalism is the Achilles hills to Nigeria progress. There is positivity in diversity. Only never do wells harps on tribal differences. You can hardly see successful one foams in the mouth because someone comes from a different tribe. Unnecessary tribal rants is my Numero Uno pet peeve on Nairaland.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Africanbarbie(f): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Victoria,miss lec face, use dat link vote, and also invite your frnds to vote,share on facebook,twitter and ig lecmodels/fashions photos https://m.facebook.com/lecmodels/photos/a.581816118603037.1073741830.482744781843505/816159518502028/?type=3&source=56
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by klax(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lucasbalo:

God bless you I will note you down you reason like a normal human not like some clown poverty deluded boloks here who just believe every nonsense and lies. When poverty us too much really it make people reason like mad person.

This was how a goat came online here and placed Aba made watch and said one artist in Nigeria gave it to 2face as birthday gift and the watch coat $24,000 and i ask what is the name of the watch No name. Show us the invoice No answer. Did the buyer called you and sat you down and tells pls snap the picture took it to NL and tell them the cost No answer. Lie lies and lie all the way to hell. That is a result of poverty, everything worth millions. I still have the picture of the watch with me no name, no logo, nothing and nothing a complete fake watch.

Same goat came here and said Genevive worth 35 million naira but in a few days back we heard she bought a house in for 5 million dollars please in exchange rate how can she worth 35 million and where is the 5 million dollar house pls does this make any sense Lies lies and lies. That is poverty level in some people head

I don't know how much is their earning from the pirated movie they are doing and be boasting a fake boast all around and the poverty stinking brain of their fans just belief the thrash. One of them got a US auction G Wagon the next thing I saw here in NL was oh she got it at 35 million naira I just laughed because i knew how she got it pls convert 35 million naura to dollar and tell me how much is it then Google that car to check if it really worth that much but my people will never do such because poverty create madness in their brain. Just blablablabla like mad dogs

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by sage2(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vivian Gist is not joking. Ever since Linda announced her multi million naira banana island home, this girl hustle not get borders again. May God bless our hustle.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by awesomegenius(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nairaland mods,Should Be Hiding Their Faces In Shame!!!!!!!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by dynatress: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bigcake:
Mtn steals N50 from my account everyday with various reasons: tomorrow am set for all out protest; Nigerian Police should be ready to beat me silly because this shall be the mother of all protest: please join me from wherever you are:
hmmm! this bigcake no dey gree at all!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Bigcake: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
dynatress:
hmmm! this bigcake no dey gree at all!
Dynatress you can join me from your coast:
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by Bigcake: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Please don't let Nigeria Police beats you because this Police Officers gets deadly after drinking that Locally made Gin. I don't want any harm to you. Lol.
honestly am ready for the beatings, am not like Nnamdi Kalu. My own na Talk and Do
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by lebete3000: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
viviangist5:
Caption

And who says anywhere in d world ,U can't wear the NIGERIA COAT-OF-ARMS with PRIDE and SWAG.... @malivelihood says "yes we can BLING up da NATION"

there goes anoda Biafran lighting up Naija while Nnamdi Kanu rots away in Jail.

you biafrans should just put your asses down and let we d arewas fvck you well for the biatch y'all are...lmao
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by harry509: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
viviangist5:
Caption

na wa ooh! Ntn person nu go see 4 dis nairaland.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by cvon(f): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
CaroLyner:
out of all the news on NL this is what gets to front page.
it's called entertainment news. Deal with it.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by waveskaaya(m): 4:58am On Nov 02, 2015
rubbish. ..well i bought mine months back and u decided to post it on here cus he's a celeb abi?

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by waveskaaya(m): 5:04am On Nov 02, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2015
abuayman:
This one is not part of Biafra I guessed. He is with zoo republic.

Haven't you noticed that those making it prefer to remain in Nigeria but only the no hopers amongst them that want to run back to the Jungle of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian) by dwesternmall: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, Stella Damasus & Our Encounter / Peruzzi Accused Of Sleeping With Korra Obidi / Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.