Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove (1655 Views)

Reps Probe Goodluck Jonathan’s N9bn Clean Stove Project / Hot New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove / The Cement Roads Being Built By Ikpeazu In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by john124(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2015
Aba Boy Constructs Tiger-Battery Powered Stove (See Photos)
NEW INVENTION!!! Aba Boy Constructs Tiger-Battery Powered Stove (See Photos)
According to our source. this is a battery-powered stove which was spotted in Aba. In the inventors’s statement:
“ the stove serves better and the battery lasts compared to the amount of money we waste on kerosene/gas” #NoSmoke
I think this is a welcome development and a new invention, thegovernment should look into this and encourage him. What’s your take?
More photos below
ALSO READ: Road To Kirikiri : See Inside EFCC Cell Where Ex-Gov. Orji Was Detained & May Go Back Soon (

1 Like

Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by benedictnsi(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2015
Lol
Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by chimoskyg(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2015
Hope he did not write made in China

3 Likes

Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by Gr8tasign: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2015
We're simply the best.
Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by StealthyMe(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice innovation..with a bit of modification, would be ready for mass duplication.

i hail our aba brothers grin
Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2015
You mean 6v can cook a meal? I don't believe this.

If truly this works, someone should tell him to use solar energy instead of batteries, it is way cheaper to generate 6v from small solar panels

5 Likes

Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by Fash20: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hausa people invented this thing that you call Aba invention. The battery is to power the fan which blows air into the coalpot. Go to Kano its not new to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by Sealeddeal(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re-inventing the wheel
Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by ahaz: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fash20:
Hausa people invented this thing that you call Aba invention. The battery is to power the fan which blows air into the coalpot. Go to Kano its not new to them.
i van bet my life that nobody im.your entire state can produce a broom
Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by calyb247(m): 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
Am sure he wrote MADE IN CHINA somewhere on the abacha stove... FUNNY & FAKE FOLKS
Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by Fash20: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
ahaz:
i van bet my life that nobody im.your entire state can produce a broom
grin Ode! Hausa people invented that thing. Stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by BluMalam(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fash20:

Exactly what I was about to say, however expect some shots because these people hate to learn of the exploits of others. Their reaction when they learnt a Hausa-Fulani man co-invented the Chevrolet Volt electric car remains fresh in my memory.
Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by Fash20: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
BluMalam:

Exactly what I was about to say, however expect some shots because these people hate to learn of the exploits of others. Their reaction when they learnt a Hausa-Fulani man co-invented the Chevrolet Volt electric car remains fresh in my memory.
I hate the way they think sometimes.

1 Like

Re: New Invention!! Aba Boy Invents Tiger Battery Stove by RisingSun1: 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
I can see some yorubas defending their gambari masters.

I don't doubt if hausas invented this first,afterall they are humans too.

What interest me here is how slaves fight with all their strenght to defend their masters.

Very interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Ikwerre, Okrika, Ogoni, Eleme Youths Protest; To Shutdown Oil Production / Caption this pics, Both 5% and those who stand with Buhari are suffering. / Student Who Was Shot Dead Alongside Mr Vyncent Elvin Eebee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.