Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ten Ways To Earn The Love And Respect Of Your Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ten Ways To Earn The Love And Respect Of Your Woman (803 Views)

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / Will She Ever Regain Her Husband's Confidence, Trust And Respect? / 5 Behaviours That Will Make You Earn The Respect Of Your Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Earn The Love And Respect Of Your Woman by jkingx(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
“She doesn’t respect me!”. This is perhaps the most complain men have about their women. “Why doesn’t she respect you?” Someone may ask and the man may be at loss as to why. Chances are, he’ll say he hasn’t done anything to deserve it and believe it to be true.
In my thinking, these words ‘love and respect’ are very important differently to men and women. A man has a deep and something secret longing to be respected and revered by their women. Many men will justify their infidelity by a lack of respect by their women. A lot of times, the women don’t even realize they are losing some kind of respect and adoration for their mem and may be shocked when confronted with accusation of disrespects. The issue of men and women is as complex and as diverse as there are men and women but here are a few things I’ve learnt from personal experiences that never failed to endeared a man to his women all over.

The Article is a bit long so please visit http://bluestocker.com/earning-the-love-and-respect-of-your-woman/ for the full information and I'm sure you'll love it but here are the points.

1. ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN

2. PROVIDE FOR HER

3. LISTEN TO HER

4. TRY COOKING FOR HER

5. SATISFIY HER IN BED

6. DON’T ALWAYS BE AN IRON MAN

7. HAVE A PASSION

8. DON’T BE AFRAID TO DOMINATE

9. LEARN TO COMPROMISE

10. HOLD HER, KISS HER, CARRES HER, WHISPER IN HER EARS.

If you see a woman smiling sweetly while alone, a great chance is that she has a man who does some or all of these things and more. So before you go complaining again that your woman doesn’t respect you or don’t seem to love you like before, try these tips first and thank me later.

http://bluestocker.com/earning-the-love-and-respect-of-your-woman/
Re: Ten Ways To Earn The Love And Respect Of Your Woman by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Indian Man With 39 Wives, 94 Children And 33 Grandchildren / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Heartbreak!! / LADIES: Is He A Boy, A Man Or A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.