Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? (66842 Views)

Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage / Laura Ikeji Slammed For "Being Pregnant Before Wedding & Trying To Hide It" / David Nnaji And Jodie Welcome Baby Boy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by QueenEdna(f): 12:54am On Nov 02, 2015
Abeg make una forgive her ooo, na mistake.
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nemesis99(m): 1:53am On Nov 02, 2015
jeffizy:
Let he without sin cast the first stone.

Guess she has not read her holy book to that part.

Hippo . Critical smiley
-potamus make i help u complete am
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nemesis99(m): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2015
All these S.U looking babes are serious hypocrites same goes to all these babes with hijab like chibok girls. #endtimeactions
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by NemzySeries(m): 2:26am On Nov 02, 2015
ramdris:
To err is human...
......to pretend & get pregnant b4 marriage is divine

2 Likes

Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Fear holy nweje goody-two-shoes kind of people.
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by HaneefahRN(f): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Lolz, maybe she ate too much pounded yam ni. This is the perfect definition of hypocrisy, anyway HML
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by icebebe(f): 5:41am On Nov 02, 2015
iykedare:

All these oloshos don get mouth to talk. Who say make una no be virgins too.

sad angry

Ashannas. Tchidi,kodyx,icebebe

u won cry abi?
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by FOREXMART(m): 5:55am On Nov 02, 2015
pretending bishh. As im keep mouth talk say premarital sex is bad im no know say her kitty is stronger than her brain and her will. Slurrrrrt.
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by xteecool2: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Don't blame her. She tripped, fell, and landed on his d**k... grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by Spidermon: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Conji respects nobody. I mean nobody.
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by sabi99(m): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
She talks everytime about premarital sex now she's done d real thing...........that is to tell us that action speaks louder than voice
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by iykedare(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2015
icebebe:
u won cry abi?

Sorry ma,I no wan cry.
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by dwesternmall: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales.

interested candidates should send their CV's to ebinum.uyagu@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

spread the word... tell a friend.

Regards
Damien
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by zubby29(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2015
so how is dat a problem or ur problem?
shizzy7:
Abegii, is this her husband the boy in "Dear Mother" ?
She's older than him ooo..
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by zubby29(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2015
for him she is d most beautiful girl alive,i want to blv.its wat gv a man peace of mind.continue forming fine girl
HARDBUOI:

exactly !
iv bn thinkn of the nam of that soap opera,
the guy fuckup o... not evn dat the gal is too biutiful
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by badmantin(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2015
she don f**k up

Mrs teacher
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by knowme(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
But where this bloggers dey get this lie from ? that the traditional took place in Warri is a figment of the blogger's imagination because it happened in Lagos I was there in person, and what do they mean by calling it a private affair ? maybe both the groom and the bride do not pull so much weight that was why the publicity was low but there were lots of known faces there whether she is pregnant ? I cannot confirm that, but I got to know her dad is a Bishop so its possible she kept for the man.
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by effty(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
She erred by pulling d g-string.
ramdris:
To err is human...
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by laudate: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
dustydee:

And what makes you think they were not married before she got pregnant, if indeed she is? undecided

Abi, o! I know several couples who did a court wedding in the registry, because they could NOT afford to do the traditional wedding first, due to lack of money. After saving for several months to buy all the traditional items, they then did the traditional wedding later.... undecided
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lol. It's not easy. Na love
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by dwesternmall: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by chinchum(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
igboboy3:

She is not pregnant.

That is how Deltan brides in that axis dress during traditional weddings

It is meant to indicate fertility

See here: [url]unfriedgarri.[/url]
I guessed as much !
I think GEJ's daughter did a similar thing during her wedding

1 Like

Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by Annapecky(f): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
engees001:
i love you
wot i do nw?
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by lizbethy: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
slimbless:
I wonder too o, the boy acted in "Dear Mother"
i thought as much
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by petiteee(f): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2015
So is dis guy shocked Sebi is dat guy in Dear mother.hmmmmm! To me d guy shd just b in his mid 20's or....undecided
Re: Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? by petiteee(f): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Thought I read somewhere dat she was a virgin lipsrsealed...

So na dis dear mother guy marry her..i dey use dat small boy eye take look am, never knew he's all grown up grin
me too o. Tot he was a small boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight / Celebrities Without Make Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.