Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Top 6 Ways To Treat A Loose V*gina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 6 Ways To Treat A Loose V*gina (1108 Views)

Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady / Oscar Presenter's Dress Goes Viral For Looking Like A V@gina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 6 Ways To Treat A Loose V*gina by Biggynt(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2015

There can be several reasons for a woman to have a loose vagina. While some ladies have it as a trait from birth, others tend to develop it after giving birth. Whatever be the case, a loose vagina can potentially lead to lack of interest in sex and could with time spoil the intimacy between couples.

How does a vagina become loose?

A woman’s vagina is said to be loose when either the vaginal walls are not tight enough or when the vaginal opening becomes very large. Here are some of the more common reasons as to why women develop this trait.

Giving birth

Motherhood is the essence of a woman’s life and they say a woman is complete only after giving birth to a child. However, the pleasure associated with motherhood comes at a cost. And one of the bigger prices you need to pay for the same is a tight vagina which would lose its strength and elasticity once the baby is born.

During labor, the vaginal and cervical muscles contract and expand repeatedly. This action coupled with the arrival of the baby through the vaginal opening would lead to slackened vaginal muscles.

Frequent masturbation and sexual activity

The vagina contracts and expands every time you have sex with your partner or masturbate. With repeated contractions and expansions, the vaginal walls would tend to slacken and lose their elasticity. Again, too much force applied during penetration could potentially damage the vaginal opening and walls, causing them to lose their grip and elasticity.

How to find out if you have a loose vagina

Although most women would be able to feel a lose vagina, some may not be aware of the same. Here are some simple tips to help you find out if your vagina is loose.

Inserting more than two fingers into the vagina without any resistance or pain can signify a loose vagina. Then again, if you are able to insert your index finger into your vagina and not contract the vaginal walls (try wrapping the vaginal walls around the index finger), then you would most surely have a loose vagina.

If your partner starts complaining about not enjoying sex anymore and if you are not able to feel his thrusts or movements like before, chances are your vaginal walls are loose. A loose vagina would not only reduce your sexual sensitivity but would also not enable your partner to reach a proper orgasm.

If you masturbate frequently and find the need to insert larger objects to achieve sexual stimulation and satisfaction, chances are your vaginal opening might have become bigger and your vaginal walls may have slackened.

Natural ways to treat a loose vagina

Full Details here >>> http://naijatalkative.com.ng/top-6-ways-to-treat-a-loose-vgina/
Re: Top 6 Ways To Treat A Loose V*gina by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
shocked
Re: Top 6 Ways To Treat A Loose V*gina by Feebie4All(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
message for men in the house to the women in the house
Re: Top 6 Ways To Treat A Loose V*gina by Anijay1212(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
I only showed up cos i love reading.
Re: Top 6 Ways To Treat A Loose V*gina by Biggynt(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
undecided If i hear
Anijay1212:
I only showed up cos i love reading.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Releases Weird Photos For "Seyi Or Shay" Album Cover / Double Jay @realdoublejay Set To Release New Single "Amanam" #amanam / Reekado Banks Celebrates His 22yrs Of Age Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.