Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,289 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady (3726 Views)

Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / “I Lost My V!rginity When I Was 13 And In SS1 – Singer Simi Open Up / Lady Pictured Washing Kitchen Utensils As The Other Cleans Up A Child In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Pecohub(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
A frustrated young lady has shared the details of the shocking things her boyfriend does to her before having s*x with her.
The young lady shared her story on break_or_makeup stunning readers with her narration.
According to her, she met a man on the internet and fell in love with him.
She revealed that the man has been showering her with too many gifts and has shown her what she feels is true love.
However, she said the man has a weird habit which has left her scared.
According to her, each time they come to have s*x, the man would clean up her private part with cotton wool and spirit.
Below is how she told the story:

Read more @ http://www.pecohub..com

Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by ammyluv2002(f): 10:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Weirdo
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Airforce1(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Funny grin
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Sandydayziz(f): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm... It's either he's a ritualist or he's a dirt freak
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by freakcin: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Is that even safe?
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by yarimo(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Videos of them while about to have sex could have help this thread better grin

1 Like

Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by skedman(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
I am afraid, is this what you call love or just infatuation.does he really love you,because the process of using the cotton wool and spirit were you dump folded , why can't you ask him the reason or deny him sex if he doesn't give you a good reason. Is he older than you that both of you can't relate well ? It is so obvious that you are among those ladies that do fall in love with mere gift rather than looking for a good attribute .This is the only thing God as given us to choose because he knows it is a life time and no complain . I am very sure a nice guy must have come to you begging to show you love instead you are looking for a guy that will buy you gift and you will come to nairaland to complain. Tell him nairaland is aware of its deed we are coming for him.he is using ur juice to buy you gift and finally kindly check your weight ,if there is a reduction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Nixiepie(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
He must be a lunatic
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by kollintin(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
i cant fit laughhh.d dude is preventing sometin
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Exceldamsel(f): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
u better run for ur life
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Splinz(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
He should have used hypo instead... cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by dangotesmummy: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
She should stay in the relationship. Shebi his phenese is hotter than fire undecided

Is it only spirit and cotton wool he should have used iron sponge with izal undecided

Rada rada. undecided

Na so low self esteem dey worry am undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
When you think you have seen it all then NL brings the craziest.

shocked shocked
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by SolexxBarry(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lol,I don't believe dis poo of a story

1 Like

Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Ekpekus(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Orishirishi grin
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by sleekydee1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
Pecohub:
A frustrated young lady has shared the details of the shocking things her boyfriend does to her before having s*x with her.
The young lady shared her story on break_or_makeup stunning readers with her narration.
According to her, she met a man on the internet and fell in love with him.
She revealed that the man has been showering her with too many gifts and has shown her what she feels is true love.
However, she said the man has a weird habit which has left her scared.
According to her, each time they come to have s*x, the man would clean up her private part with cotton wool and spirit.
Below is how she told the story:

Read more @ http://www.pecohub..com

isn't that dangerous, how re u still alive sef?
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Tyviv(f): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
True love indeed
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
he for boil am too
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by lollmaolol(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
I.m not sure Std will harken unto methylated spirits voice.

Congratulations
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by myrrtle(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
and you watch him do that.. it is ok. are you looking for a student or graduate internship or entry level job in Nigeria? http://careersome.com is sure.
Re: He Cleans Up My V*gina With Spirit And Cotton Wool Before Having S*x – Lady by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:11am On Dec 08, 2016
He's an hypochondriac

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Kid Actress Lilian Ekenta With Liz Benson At Izaga Movie / Hot Dad Goes Viral At 45 Trying To Start Modeling Career / Rapper, Lil Kesh Confirms Dating Rumor Of Him And Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.