Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup (1164 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by Biggynt(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2015

Ice Prince and his Ghanaian/French girlfriend have broken up…A reliable source told MPN the lovers called it quits last week.The rapper was so smitten with Maima and was flaunting her allover …
For now, they still have each other’s pics on their socialmedia pages because they don’t want people to know..
However, true to my source’ words,actions don’t lie..They have hinted at their breakup..She totally ignored him on his birthday,instead putting up a quote..He also alluded to the fact he wants to be free and is starting over ….

Meanwhile,this is why its a bad idea to flaunt your love on social media when you are not 100% sure of ending up with that person…Everyone knows when you fight,breakup and the embarrasment of deleting photos is too much..

Hopefully,they get back together because she is the first girl Ice Prince openly claimed ..

http://naijatalkative.com.ng/ice-prince-and-girlfriend-maima-breakup/
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by SFSNIPER(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
I need a real source.
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by TOMTOM15(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
cry
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by amiskurie(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2015
And so...is it a big deal?
I broke up many Times before too.
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by Biggynt(m): 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
amiskurie:
And so...is it a big deal?
I broke up many Times before too.
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by darmys(f): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
They did not break up actually i have all the juice

Here

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/11/iceprince-zamani-and-girlfriend-maima.html

And here
http://www.daminaj.com/2015/11/maima-nkewa-still-dating-iceprince-i.html

But one moment let me update you all cheesy
Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by darmys(f): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
So maima did not post a picture of Iceorince on her page and this led some to believe they broke up
But for all we know she could have been too busy giving him some special birthday treatment to post pictures

So the picture below are some reactions.

Re: Ice Prince And Girlfriend Maima Breakup by darmys(f): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
So i did a little digging and found out something juicy.

Maima posted a picture tagging a certain ifeayin for Photo credit
Ifeayin also posted the same picture..... calling Maima the queen of his big bro;s heart (30 minutes ago)

Guess who his Big bro is? see picture below cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BBA Rep Geraldine Iheme And Her Twin Sister Stun In New Cute Photos / Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics / Emir Of Kano Sanusi’s Rolls Royce Spotted In Uniben Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.