Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics (1158 Views)

Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Davido Buys Ice Cream For Fans At Shoprite In Lagos (pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics by gossipatrol(f): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Rapper and model, Eva Alordiah has released photos of herself in a fierce new hair do and The rapper stays slaying though...

The rapper writes;

Fan Calls from 6PM everyday! If you haven't spoken to me since this began you have missed a Lot!!!
Call me on the Alordian...

CLICK LINK>>>

http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/11/eva-alordiah-releases-her-phone-number.html?m=1

http://www.gossipatrol.com/2015/11/eva-alordiah-releases-her-phone-number.html?m=1

Re: Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics by Airforce1(m): 12:55am On Nov 10, 2015
Some guys go "flash" her line and expect her to call back grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:57am On Nov 10, 2015
Chai,my eva don dey old Ooo,make I quick make money,marry her sharp sharp.gringrin
Re: Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics by Merlissa(f): 1:28am On Nov 10, 2015
What's her number please??
Re: Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics by Khd95(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Does she no dat nigerians invented''flashing''
Re: Eva Alordiah Releases Her Phone Number For Fans As She Slays In New Pics by gossipatrol(f): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Involved In Wrong Church Prophecy [PICS] / Busty Actress Yvonne Jegene Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Is Denrele Edun Now Into Acting ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.