Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here (9851 Views)

'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist / Wayward Pines Fans.......let's Meet / The New TV Series Super Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dreyl:
Just seeing this now

Well I think it's impossible, the writers won't try such mistake. I known kara has changed alot this season but there's no way she's gonna be gay, although i haven't seen the last episode because of my busy schedules, when I have time I would do so.

Heard someone asking what's up between Kara and Lena, and I pointed the obvious, from the trailer, Lena later found out she were Supergirl and was furious, but the person was telling me that guys are saying they started dating instead....then, I realized Katie McGrath(Lena) has a history of being gay in films, and with Alex Being gay, Kara might also find it easy being one
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2017
barackodam:

Heard someone asking what's up between Kara and Lena, and I pointed the obvious, from the trailer, Lena later found out she were Supergirl and was furious, but the person was telling me that guys are saying they started dating instead....then, I realized Katie McGrath(Lena) has a history of being gay in films, and with Alex Being gay, Kara might also find it easy being one
Goddamnit! this is incredulous. I don't wanna believe this, there's no way she can be gay, haven't seen any gay superhero on DC. if the writers try this sh*t then they have killed this show with their bare hands.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by barackodam: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Dreyl:
Goddamnit! this is incredulous. I don't wanna believe this, there's no way she can be gay, haven't seen any gay superhero on DC. if the writers try this sh*t then they have killed this show with their bare hands.

Gay superhero?

There's always a first grin grin grin

Besides, the reason for gay's is to please the gay world, how better to please them than giving them a gay superhero?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
barackodam:

Gay superhero?

There's always a first grin grin grin

Besides, the reason for gay's is to please the gay world, how better to please them than giving them a gay superhero?
Lol. then I will stop watching any superhero movies with gayism in it.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2017
The super girl show is poo. I tried watching the show and it was far below my expectations. Can't believe I wasted my data downloading it. its really a stories for little girl as someone earlier pointed out. Why would a sane mind watch the series when dere a far more better series.

DISCLAIMER: watch that movie at ur own risk. bleeped up show.

1 Like

Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
The super girl show is poo. I tried watching the show and it was far below my expectations. Can't believe I wasted my data downloading it. its really a stories for little girl as someone earlier pointed out. Why would a sane mind watch the series when dere a far more better series.

DISCLAIMER: watch that movie at ur own risk. bleeped up show.
Lol everyone has their own initial taste, I actually don't blame you cause we mayn't like the same thing.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who's still watching super girl TV show here
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by olawaletimi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dreyl:
Who's still watching super girl TV show here
I am still watching. Season 3 Episode 20.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
olawaletimi:
I am still watching. Season 3 Episode 20.
How did you find it? I haven't watched that episode, although I've downloaded them. can you give a quick recap of what happened.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Jasonteague(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2018
Go to fz tvseries or 02tv series you would be able to download from there
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2018
I know where to download it, anyways thanks.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2018
carolyner
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2018
A new villain is rising in National City. Rhona Mitra has been tapped for a recurring role on the CW’s series Supergirl as Mercy Graves, Lex Luthor’s longtime bodyguard. Also cast in a recurring role on the DC series is Robert Baker , who will play Mercy’s brother, Otis Graves.
RELATED
'Supergirl' Adds Nicole Maines As Transgender Superhero; April Parker Jones & David Ajala...
Based on the iconic DC character, Mercy Graves (Mitra) is an ex-CADMUS agent who has always believed in human exceptionalism. But with both Lex and Lillian in prison, Mercy is stepping out of the Luthor shadow and running her own show. With her biting wit and lethal brawn, Mercy steadily becomes a key figure in National City’s growing “human-first” movement.
Baker’s Otis Graves is Mercy’s defacto right hand man. What he lacks in brains, he makes up for with his savant-like abilities to assassinate aliens. Otis is a character from the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve and has not been featured in comic books.
The character of Marcy Graves first appeared in Superman: The Animated Series where it was voiced by Lisa Edelstein. Originally conceived as Caucasian on TV and in comics, Mercy has been voiced by White, Black and Asian actresses over the years. Most recently, the character was reintroduced as Asian in New 52 comics in 2011 and was played by Tao Okamoto in the 2016
Batman v Superman movie. Rhona herself is of mixed heritage, Indian and Irish.
Mitra most recently starred as Dr. Rachel Scott on TNT’s military drama The Last Ship and recurred on Season 4 of FX’s The Strain. She is repped by Untitled and Greene & Associates and SOWD.
Baker, probably best known for his recurring role as Dr. Percy on Grey’s Anatomy, has been recurring on Santa Clarita Diet. He is repped by The Kohner Agency and LINK Entertainment.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 4:40am On Jul 31, 2018
Dreyl:
carolyner
Holla smiley
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2018
CaroLyner:
Holla smiley
Longest time, how are you?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Dreyl:
Longest time, how are you?
IkR I'm well and you ?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2018
CaroLyner:

IkR I'm well and you ?
I'm good. I guess you don't frequent here like before.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Dreyl:
I'm good. I guess you don't frequent here like before.
I do. I'm just not keen on commenting
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2018
CaroLyner:

I do. I'm just not keen on commenting
I agree it's not like it used to be back then. anyways I hope we can still connect? I don't visit here like I used to. I just check the frontpage and close my browser.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by emily18miller: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dreyl:
The season one, episode one is apt, I'm anticipating for the episode two, hope DC entertainment won't disappoint us. wink
https://mocmovies.net/super-girl-2011-download-free-tv-shows/ [url] Download Super Girl Full HD quality
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
emily18miller:
https://mocmovies.net/super-girl-2011-download-free-tv-shows/ [url] Download Super Girl Full HD quality
Thanks
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by chiboy1116: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2018
Waste of data
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
chiboy1116:
Waste of data
You are missing alot
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2018
Dreyl:
I agree it's not like it used to be back then. anyways I hope we can still connect? I don't visit here like I used to. I just check the frontpage and close my browser.
Oh we sure can.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 10:15am On Aug 17, 2018
CaroLyner:

Oh we sure can.
My bad just seeing this. my nairaland mail isn't functional, are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Dreyl:
My bad just seeing this. my nairaland mail isn't functional, are you on WhatsApp?
Yeah
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 3:37am On Aug 22, 2018
CaroLyner:

Yeah
I can't drop my number here. when you are done tell me so I can remove the email.
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by CaroLyner(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dreyl:
I can't drop my number here. send me email , when you are done tell me so I can remove the email.
OK seen
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Alwaysking: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2018
This show iz for kids now
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
Who's still watching super girl
Re: Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here by Dreyl(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
Still watching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Nollywood Actor/actress / New TV Show: AY's Crib: / Movies You Walked Out On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.