Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Muslims Pls Take Note - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Pls Take Note (1746 Views)

Wife Beating Rules - Muslims Take Note / Muslims, Pls Explain This / Muslims Pls Pls Pls I Need Your Advice Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Pls Take Note by Nanai: 5:48pm On May 09, 2009
Salaam.I came across this e-mail and I know most of you have, too.
Assalam-o-Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhoo

Why Pig Fat is not mentioned but code(s) are printed??

PIG FAT By Dr. M. Amjad Khan

In nearly all the western countries including Europe, the RIMARY choice for meat is PIG. There are a lot of farms in these countries to breed this animal. In France alone, Pig Farms account for more than

PIGS have the highest quantity of FAT in their body than any other animal. But Europeans and Americans try to avoid fats.

Thus, where does the FAT from these PIGS go? All pigs are cut
inslaughter houses under the control of the department of food and it was the headache of the department of food to dispose of the fat removed from these pigs.

Formally, it was burnt (about 60 years ago). Then they thought of utilizing it. First, they experimented it in the making of SOAPS and
it worked.

Then, a full network was formed and this FAT was chemically Processed, Packed and Marketed, while the other manufacturing companies bought it. In the meantime, all European States made it a rule that every Food, Medical and Personal Hygiene product should have the ingredients listed on its cover. So, this ingredient was listed as PIG FAT.

Those who are living in Europe for the past 40 years know about this. But, these products came under a ban by the ISLAMIC COUNTRIES at that time, which resulted in a trade deficit.

Going back in time, if you are somehow related to South East Asia, you might know about the provoking factors of the 1857 CIVIL WAR. At that time, Rifle Bullets were made in Europe and transported to the sub-continent through the Sea. It took months to reach there and the gun powder in it was ruined due to the exposure to sea.

Then, they got the idea of coating the Bullets with fat, which was PIG FAT. The fat layer had to be scratched by teeth before using them. When the word spread, the soldiers, mostly Muslim and some Vegetarians, refused to fight. Which eventually lead to the Civil War.
The Europeans recognized these facts, and instead of writing PIG FAT, they started writing ANIMAL FAT. All those living in Europe since 1970's know this fact. When the companies were asked by authorities from the MUSLIM COUNTRIES, what animal fat is it, they were told it was COW and SHEEP Fat. Here again a question raised, if it was COW or SHEEP Fat, still it is HARAAM to MUSLIMS, as these animal were not SLAUGHTERED as per the ISLAMIC LAW. Thus, they were again banned.
Now, these multinational companies were again facing a severe drought of money as 75% of their income comes from selling their goods to Muslim Countries, and these earn BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of Profit from their exports to the MUSLIM WORLD.

Finally they decided to start a coding language, so that only their
Departments of Food Administration should know what they are using, and the common man is left lurking in the dark. Thus, they started E-CODES. These E- INGREDIENTS are present in a majority of products of multinational firms including, but not limited to -

TOOTH PASTE,
SHAVING CREAM
CHEWING GUM,
CHOCOLATE,
SWEETS,
BISCUITS,
CORN FLAKES, TOFFEES,
CANNED FOODS,
FRUIT TINS,

Some medication Multi-vitamins Since these goods are being used in all MUSLIM Countries indiscriminately, our society is facing problems like shamelessness, rudeness and sexual promiscuity.

So, I request all MUSLIMS or non pork eaters to check the ingredients of the ITEMS of daily use and match it with the following list of E-CODES. If any of the ingredients listed below is found, try to avoid it, as it has got PIG FAT;

E100, E110, E120, E 140, E141, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252, E270, E280, E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475,E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542,E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.

Dr. M. Amjad Khan
Medical Research Institute
United States)))

I was drinking chivita the other day and I noticed that one of the codes, E440, was contained there-in and I thought I should let other muslims know.
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by Abuzola(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2009
Thanx u so sop so so so en en em so much
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by noetic(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2009
Nanai:

Now, these multinational companies were again facing a severe drought of money as 75% of their income comes from selling their goods to Muslim Countries, and these earn BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of Profit from their exports to the MUSLIM WORLD.

Finally they decided to start a coding language, so that only their
Departments of Food Administration should know what they are using, and the common man is left lurking in the dark. Thus, they started E-CODES. These E- INGREDIENTS are present in a majority of products of multinational firms including, but not limited to -

in your dreams alone. 75% of western multinational revenue coming from sales to islamic countries who is deceiving who?

why cant islamic countries set up industries to cater for their own special kind?
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by Abuzola(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2009
Hey shout that trap and get lost with something u know not
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tudor(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2009
Whats this? Why all the noise about pigs,heh? There are more pressing issues to discuss like your brothers blowing themselves up and killing innocent people.
Such behaviour makes them worse than pigs!
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by MrCrackles(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2009
tudor:

Whats this? Why all the noise about pigs,heh? There are more pressing issues to discuss like your brothers blowing themselves up and killing innocent people.

You need to stay on topic or shut your stinking flying trap!

This is an innocent message addressed to muslims about food and has nothing to do about bombing

You need to stop fuelling religious hatred and post on topics that concerns you

You have the right to express your views and opinions but you guys should not take a piss and start some stinking religious war of words

If you want to stoke up the fires of religious hatred or you are a certified bigot, then ISLAM for MUSLIMS is not the section for you!

You have been warned! angry
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tudor(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2009
What is this? Who the hell are you! You're just a moderator and you're making noise like your president of nigeria.
This same topic was posted on the xtian section and nobody complained.whats this nonsense about fuelling religious hatred and bigotry? Am i not telling the truth,are your brothers and sisters not killing innocent people in the name of allah? Your fellow muslims like babs,uplawal,abuzola and co are all over the xtian section calling the bible a liar and insulting pastors they're allowed to go free. . . .it shows the maturity of the christian group and brings out clearly the savage nature of you and yor ilk. . .
''you have been warned'' u talk as if i had to climb seven mountains and cross seven seas to get to nairaland,opening another profile is as easy as ABC you bigot!
I dnt believe in your allah or any other god,being or watever,i couldn't care less you love he/she/it. . . . .
I have a suggestion for you,if you dnt like what i'm saying,strap on a bomb,take a hike to iraq. . . .(u know what to do when u get there)
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by MrCrackles(m): 10:51am On May 12, 2009
tudor:

What is this? Who the hell are you! You're just a moderator and you're making noise like your president of nigeria.
This same topic was posted on the xtian section and nobody complained.whats this nonsense about fuelling religious hatred and bigotry? Am i not telling the truth,are your brothers and sisters not killing innocent people in the name of allah? Your fellow muslims like babs,uplawal,abuzola and co are all over the xtian section calling the bible a liar and insulting pastors they're allowed to go free. . . .it shows the maturity of the christian group and brings out clearly the savage nature of you and yor ilk. . .
''you have been warned'' u talk as if i had to climb seven mountains and cross seven seas to get to nairaland,opening another profile is as easy as ABC you bigot!
I dnt believe in your allah or any other god,being or watever,i couldn't care less you love he/she/it. . . . .
I have a suggestion for you,if you dnt like what i'm saying,strap on a bomb,take a hike to iraq. . . .(u know what to do when u get there)

I have put my point across and you can rant all you like, if need be, plug a voltage optimizer with a bypass switch to your mouth!

Post ontopic, if other muslims or juju-ists on this site post offtopic or take a piss genuinely, they will be warned and banned if they persist!

I dont own NL and i dont take it serious, but we all have common sense and i believe we should apply it when necessary

Simplicio!
cool
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tudor(m): 11:33am On May 12, 2009
Your brainless attitude amazes me! I'm sure you're one of those jobless islamists whose only job is to chant the koran and moderate on nairaland. . . .
Did i post off topic?the thread was about pigs and i askd what the fuss was all about pointing the fact that murdering innocent people makes you worse than pigs. . . .
I wonder who made you moderator knowing fully well you lack the intelligence to determine when one is going off topic. . . .then again,it's islamic section you only need to know how to keep a beard and smell ass 5 times a day to be a moderator. . .
My advice, GET A LIFE! Being NL moderator shouldn't be the highest point in your life. Please!
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tudor(m): 11:44am On May 12, 2009
Then again,what did i expect, seun the site administrator gave a simple instruction,'make sure you indicate your real location in your profile'.yet self righteous islamic hypocrites like you disobey by putting 'girl betta bow'.and you expect to go to heaven and sleep with your 70 virgins when you can't even obey simple instructions. . .
Let me tell you,if you want to show people the light of islam,it should be by your actions,not by insulting them,calling them bigots and breaking rules or blowing them to smithereens.shame!! HYPOCRITE!!!
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tboy1(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2009
@ tudor
Dude pls chill out.
Now your diverting the topic tongue
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by Abuzola(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2009
Hmmm. @tudor, Thats our means of fighting u and ur infidel brothers with a nonlethal weapon, take it or leave it
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tudor(m): 12:32pm On May 12, 2009
@tboy1 tell the power drunk 'mrcackles' to bug off me abeg!
@abazuola 'infidel brothers'? First i'm not a christian!
'non lethal'- dude,you must have a bullet up your brain;can you tell me whats more lethal than crashing a plane into a building or blowing up yourself in the midst of women and children?
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by jaybee3(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2009
Why why why?
Why can't we all learn to tolerate each other's believe, religion and space. Life is too short.
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tboy1(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2009
jay bee:

Why why why?
Why can't we all learn to tolerate each other's believe, religion and space. Life is too short.
Honestly im starting to think there are loads of frustrated ppl on NL
any thread you go, its fighting sha
if not fighting, its cursing and swearin' . . .

@ tudor
you knew what u were gettin into wit ur first post
it was unnecessary!!!
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by jaybee3(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2009
tboy1:

Honestly im starting to think there are loads of frustrated ppl on NL
any thread you go, its fighting sha
if not fighting, its cursing and swearin' . . .

@ tudor
it was unnecessary!!!

Same happened with the bbq thread yesterday. ego's running wild with 0% control.

How u dey Mr T (I know we are friends but u still choose to remain anonymous. Lol)
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by MrCrackles(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2009
tudor:

@tboy1 tell the power drunk 'mrcackles' to bug off me abeg!

I dont have any powers so dont continue plunging yourself into a quagmire!

Warned u 2 stop stoking up unnecessary religious hatred which ends up getting out of hand and hurting people, you are waging a war against me!

To all religious bigots and intolerant twats outhere, stop it, get a life or rot in hell!!

Use your brain next time when you post unless you dont have any!

It is morons like you who have a massive e-internet mouth but cant stand up and be counted in real life

Dunnaw! cool

tboy1:

Tudor
it was unnecessary!!!

Exactly, he had a purpose with his first message!
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by MrCrackles(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2009
Tboy and Jaybee

Thanks for your wise inputs! cheesy

Now let us get back to the topic please!! wink
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tboy1(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2009
jay bee:

Same happened with the bbq thread yesterday. ego's running wild with 0% control.
How u dey Mr T (I know we are friends but u still choose to remain anonymous. Lol)
grin grin grin grin grin
I know, was telling T the other day as well   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
im good oooo just work, last time i saw u was when we all went out which those chicks . . hehehe cheesy grin
P.S
have u paid that ticket the ticketppl pasted on ur car - in ur profile pic grin grin grin grin grin

MrCrackles:

Tboy and Jaybee
Thanks for your wise inputs! cheesy
Now let us get back to the topic!! wink

no probs bro   wink
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by Lagosboy: 1:10pm On May 12, 2009
tudor:

It is really unneccessary and uncalled for, if you want to discuss that start another thread. This is simply an advice to muslims , you dont have to be confrontational at everytime or steer discussions to controversies. See what you have done to a simple thread of pork into. "insults insults and insults" just a shame
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2009
@ Tboy
We've actually seen after dat day bro. I was still in UEL at  the time '03.  I think we last saw each other (u came with leke) at the club in SE.

Men i had to fight that ticket oh. As it was on a sunday and the retard forgot the parking law on "single yellow being free parking"

Anyways, we need to get together one of this days. Still stay in contact with Mayowa?

@Brash
I was looking all over the place for you after we spanked ya ass last tuesday. Gathered you went to lay low in one of 'em sunny land. Howz it going?

@Topic
Thanks for the info mahn. I need serious cleansing. I have been a very bad boy on the Pig front
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tboy1(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2009
@ jay bee
yeah true dat, was it some nigerian independence stuff i cant remember.
aint spoken 2 mayowa in a min. i was outta london for a long time and only came london briefly but one of his friends told me he's good. yeah we should hook up, my younger bro is doin' somethin in west kensington dis month, u should come . . . enough chickens for you  tongue
anyways dont let me divert dis topic - send me ur Fb stuff and i'll add you
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by tudor(m): 1:36pm On May 12, 2009
@mrcakles, i'll rot in 'hell'? Rubbish! Hell is just a figment of the imagination of the deluded
my first post was not an insult it was the TRUTH (it's not like i was lying).i simply didn't understand why one wuld go through the trouble of cramming the E series just to avoid pigs,instead of explaining you jus let your mouth run calling me bigot . . .it's you that should rot in your fairy tale hell.and oh yes, you're power drunk!(wait until i find out how to publish the insulting and threatening message you sent me)
Pls engage your empty brain and tell me how i stirred up religious hatred (i said wat was happening,its not as if i made it up)
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by babs787(m): 7:32pm On May 12, 2009
@Tudor

Your fellow muslims like babs,uplawal,abuzola and co are all over the xtian section calling the bible a liar and insulting pastors they're allowed to go free. . . .

Point of correction. I didnt start what you are alleging but your brothers in the like of Davidylan, Noetic, Todak and No2ateism displayed ignorance when they posted silly rejoinders in Islam section, not being able to provide facts when answers are being provided and had to open like four threads which I tagged[b] 'strictly for Todak, Davidylan, No2atheism and Noetic'[/b]. This would have shown you that I never intended to bombard your section with posts but to caution those aforementioned people who showed that they dont know anything as far as 'religion' is concerned and funny enough, none of them was able to answer the questions in those threads except Lady and Bastage that tried coming to their rescue.

Go throug my posts and would see that I respond once in a while if it pertains to Islam and Muslims and I have no business in whatever you feed yourselves but such would be debunked if brought here just like Davidylan has been trying to fool himself with wrong interpretation of biblical verses and has been exposed several times.

Go to my profile and see when I joined. I joined NL as a result of their continuous bashing and I have created threads on issues as well but I found that we keep going back and forth and realised that its better to let each other be BUT would NEVER fold my arms when anyone whosoever is trying to be stupid. Islam is opened for scrutiny but you must be civil enough when bringing your questions and we discuss with facts.

it shows the maturity of the christian group and brings out clearly the savage nature of you and yor ilk. . .

Yes, you are perfectly right. Davidylan, Todak, Noetic, No2atheism have really showed 'maturity' in this section with their insults.
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by noetic(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Hey shout that trap and get lost with something u know not

mohammed must be proud of u. violent and angry retards.

name the islamic nations that account for 75% of western multinational companies income?
lying is synonymous to islam.
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by noetic(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2009
babs787:

@Tudor

Point of correction. I didnt start what you are alleging but your brothers in the like of Davidylan, Noetic, Todak and No2ateism displayed ignorance when they posted silly rejoinders in Islam section, not being able to provide facts when answers are being provided and had to open like four threads which I tagged[b] 'strictly for Todak, Davidylan, No2atheism and Noetic'[/b]. This would have shown you that I never intended to bombard your section with posts but to caution those aforementioned people who showed that they dont know anything as far as 'religion' is concerned and funny enough, none of them was able to answer the questions in those threads except Lady and Bastage that tried coming to their rescue.

Go throug my posts and would see that I respond once in a while if it pertains to Islam and Muslims and I have no business in whatever you feed yourselves but such would be debunked if brought here just like Davidylan has been trying to fool himself with wrong interpretation of biblical verses and has been exposed several times.

Go to my profile and see when I joined. I joined NL as a result of their continuous bashing and I have created threads on issues as well but I found that we keep going back and forth and realised that its better to let each other be BUT would NEVER fold my arms when anyone whosoever is trying to be stupid. Islam is opened for scrutiny but you must be civil enough when bringing your questions and we discuss with facts.

Yes, you are perfectly right. Davidylan, Todak, Noetic, No2atheism have really showed 'maturity' in this section with their insults.

do u actually re-read the rubbish u post? if u do, the foolishness of their contents will amaze u.

u dont ask questions, when u manage to do, u get answers.
but whenever u are asked about the lies of "allah" and "mohammed", u start ranting annoyingly.
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by MrCrackles(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2009
You guys need to stop derailing this thread!

Dont you have anything else to do other than argue and wage unnecessary war over each other because of religious differences?

For fuc.k sake, get a bloody life, stupid bell-ends!! angry
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 12, 2009
What's the problem with eating pork? Health reasons?

You get more fat in butter than you would in an entire pig.
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by No2Atheism(m): 1:00am On May 13, 2009
By the way, babs787 and olabowale, you guys should better bribe me with Mukina grin grin grin or else
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by Abuzola(m): 1:59am On May 13, 2009
Nawa everywhere religious sentimental, wat are d authorities doing about this, am a gentle man but in recent days am not
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by Muslimah: 6:55am On May 13, 2009
Honestly,Tudor and Nania you should not bicker lyk this if YOU know YOU should Stay AWAY from pork,well that is what the bearer of this message was helping US do.
Just so you know,harsh words really dont help the situation, dont get your e-tempers flying all over here.It is a Forum for discussion so discuss don't dissuade (its like putting a piano in the kitchen.)
Apart from that gud day.
And Asalam aleikum to all muslims
Re: Muslims Pls Take Note by PurestBoy(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2009
davidylan:

What's the problem with eating pork? Health reasons?

You get more fat in butter than you would in an entire pig.

Correct!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle: Coconut With Arabic Sign.. / Arabel / Best Night Prayer In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.