Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers (3741 Views)

Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Ekenev2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please this thread is not meant to be a beef, it is a genuine observation. I have been using Tecno products( Tecno M3, H7, R7 and recently Canon C8.)
When I used Tecno M3, it used to hang a lot and cannot handle multitasking well. I forgave them because the phone has merely 528 mb ram. I disposed it.
I enjoyed the Tecno H7 because it handled multitasking nicely and was almost lag free. The 1 gig ram was quite effective. So was the Tecno R7 with 2 gig ram, though the camera at low light was not good.
But my pain comes from being deceived by Tecno about this their "unmatchable" Canon C8. I bought it and fell in love with the camera and its sleek nature. But fastfoward one month, am beginning to be confused. The phone is said to have 1 gig ram. It also has 16 gig internal memory( 10 gig is usable). It should multitask smoothly and lag less. To be frank, it is easier said than done. I cannot run up to three apps without losing my data in about two of the apps. Each time, you have to reload everything afresh in those apps.
Please if you are using Camon C8, You can tell you experience. It is not funny
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Lurcky(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
U wanted cheap android ,Tecno gave it to u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Youngzedd(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lurcky:

GBAM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Its not just about d ram size d apps u were using must ave been consuming large percentage of the ram. Besides 16gb is actually about 14.4 gb but d camon c8 uses about 4gb for its OS dats y u can only use 10gb. Techno didn't lie about anything n other mobile users stop blaming techno prices for anything.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Andking: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Root your fone..... And download ram booster.... Case solved....
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Fundango: 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Youngzedd:

GBAM
Case closedgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Fundango: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2015
Lurcky:
Gbam!case closed.!grin
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by acenazt: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Samsung,Sony,Htc,Motorola,Lg make correct phones una say NOOO na chinko una like. Enjoying my Xperia like maaad no lagging no fussing

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2015
EngrE:
Its not just about d ram size d apps u were using must ave been consuming large percentage of the ram. Besides 16gb is actually about 14.4 gb but d camon c8 uses about 4gb for its OS dats y u can only use 10gb. Techno didn't lie about anything n other mobile users stop blaming techno prices for anything.
U really dnt knw the functionality of RAM in a smartphone....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Youngpo413: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Apple too,my dual sim Iphone 5s can't multitask...I will never buy any apple product again.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by olufemimajek: 7:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Go and root it... i hv rooted mine and now it multitasks perfectly
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by olufemimajek: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
lol.... did u jst say DUAL SIM IPHONE 5S?

Youngpo413:
Apple too,my dual sim Iphone 5s can't multitask...I will never buy any apple product again.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Youngpo413: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2015
olufemimajek:
lol.... did u jst say DUAL SIM IPHONE 5S?
yeah,dual micro sim.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by chudyprince: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2015
olufemimajek:

lol.... did u jst say DUAL SIM IPHONE 5S? lol, i think its a clone phone though
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Godvilla:
U really dnt knw the functionality of RAM in a smartphone....

In new smartphones,Ram is needed for running phone apps, loading up
screens and for running the operating system just
like a computer and rom is the internal storage space
in a phone for your stuff like apps, themes, songs. In
old phones, there is only ram which also acts as
phone memory and stores all the files in the phone
like rom. Its obvious dat u just want to show urself, n make it look like u know sum..en when u dnt know noth...en I won't xchange deformatory words with u but please... gerarahia go n play outside with ur mates.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Thobeee: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol who's this?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2015
EngrE:

like rom. Its obvious dat u just want to show urself, n make it look like u know sum..en when u dnt know noth...en I won't xchange deformatory words with u but please... gerarahia go n play outside with ur mates.
Stale gibberish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by 4peace(m): 11:23am On Nov 02, 2015
EngrE:

like rom.
Its obvious dat u just want to show urself, n make it look like u know sum..en when u dnt know noth...en I won't xchange deformatory words with u but please... gerarahia go n play outside with ur mates.

fu^k devil
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by stonemind(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Youngpo413:

I phone 5 with dual sim hehehe lols
I beg which planet you come from?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by wis292(m): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2015
Even infinix do lie..
Imagine my infinix hot note that was said to have 5.5" screen is actually 4.59".
And the batery sucks it like 2000mah

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Marvell23(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Ekenev2:
Please this thread is not meant to be a beef, it is a genuine observation. I have been using Tecno products( Tecno M3, H7, R7 and recently Canon C8.)
When I used Tecno M3, it used to hang a lot and cannot handle multitasking well. I forgave them because the phone has merely 528 mb ram. I disposed it.
I enjoyed the Tecno H7 because it handled multitasking nicely and was almost lag free. The 1 gig ram was quite effective. So was the Tecno R7 with 2 gig ram, though the camera at low light was not good.
But my pain comes from being deceived by Tecno about this their "unmatchable" Canon C8. I bought it and fell in love with the camera and its sleek nature. But fastfoward one month, am beginning to be confused. The phone is said to have 1 gig ram. It also has 16 gig internal memory( 10 gig is usable). It should multitask smoothly and lag less. To be frank, it is easier said than done. I cannot run up to three apps without losing my data in about two of the apps. Each time, you have to reload everything afresh in those apps.
Tecno camon C8 is a camera centric phone and quite good at that with nice build too. If you want to multi task heavily get phone with 2gb RAM. I think ur tecno R7 should do multitasking job for you y Camon C8 takes care of ur camera need.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
4peace:

fu^k devil
This is serious
I say ehnnn.... See as person just disgrace himself.... I just cant help but wonder the type of cells in his brain

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Heeboy94(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
EngrE:

Oga wetin u type like dis?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by plandata: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
hi

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
acenazt:
Samsung,Sony,Htc,Motorola,Lg make correct phones una say NOOO na chinko una like. Enjoying my Xperia like maaad no lagging no fussing
Beta moni kill beta soup. U think say na everybodi get plenty moni to spend for dos big fones? if tecno can do similar task like other expensive phones, y should I waste my money to buy them. Price of these so called correct phones are salaries of some workers not to talk of the wage bill of N18,000 per month.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by MrBONE2(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ekenev2:
my king these people(Nigerians) are too clever.grin than our people@ kubukiland.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by acenazt: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Beta moni kill beta soup. U think say na everybodi get plenty moni to spend for dos big fones? if tecno can do similar task like other expensive phones, y should I waste my money to buy them. Price of these so called correct phones are salaries of some workers not to talk of the wage bill of N18,000 per month.
see yeye talk you know how many months pocket money i save to buy my xperia? I knew i wanted quality so i Sacrificed some needs for the Ultimate,
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Heeboy94:

Oga wetin u type like dis?

Maybe I made some errors but atleast have enuf sense to know dat they were just errors. Just so u understand what am sayin. RAM helps ur phone to run its apps. It helps ur phone to load as it changes screen e.g when u press ur menu button n d screen changes to the menu and then u press the gallery button the screen then changes to the gallery where u can view ur picture n videos. It basically helps ur operating system(OS) to run. The OS is d software that was loaded into phone such that u can have ur OS versions 4.4.2 , 5.0 etc. The ROM is the internal storage memory. In older phone model u ave just the RAM which acts as both the ROM n RAM. I hope u understand better now. Goodluck.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
ogbosi15:
A friend introduced me to it and i've never been this grateful. you have nothing to lose as registration is FREE rather you get paid $25 upon registering http://PayTaski.com/?ref=34052
Lemme advice u. This reference stuff is crap. At the end of the day u won't get anything but u wud ave helped to create traffic for the site. They will get money thankx to ur traffic but u won't get a dime.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
acenazt:
see yeye talk you know how many months pocket money i save to buy my xperia? I knew i wanted quality so i Sacrificed some needs for the Ultimate,
na only u waka come

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by acenazt: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
asuustrike2009:

na only u waka come
no complain about ur FAKE THEN. We use phone u use chinko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clueless Iphone 7 Owners Destroy New Handsets After Drilling Hole For Headphone / Infinix Launch Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus / Glo Network No Longer In My Area(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.