Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers (3769 Views)

Top Quality Smartphone Brands Nigerians Should Stop Neglecting.(photos) / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
acenazt:
no complain about ur FAKE THEN. We use phone u use chinko
I don't use phones that is not secured.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by acenazt: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
asuustrike2009:

I don't use phones that is not secured.
lol what security are you talking about?? You and i know i got the more secure phone. With a Bigger everything even 3rd hand value
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by abiambo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dual sim apple?? grin grin grin
Na wao...
Youngpo413:
Apple too,my dual sim Iphone 5s can't multitask...I will never buy any apple product again.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by amparas(m): 6:01am On Nov 03, 2015
But guy na Tecno Canon C8 or Tecno Camon C8 u get grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Maximum83: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2015
acenazt:
see yeye talk you know how many months pocket money i save to buy my xperia? I knew i wanted quality so i Sacrificed some needs for the Ultimate,
Hope that xperia is generating cash for you.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by acenazt: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Maximum83:

Hope that xperia is generating cash for you.
hope that tecno is Not lagging hope it gets OTA update and hope its performance is top notch?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by lilwill(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
Apple too,my dual sim Iphone 5s can't multitask...I will never buy any apple product again.

abeg where u take buy am
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by BustScam: 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ekenev2:
Please this thread is not meant to be a beef, it is a genuine observation. I have been using Tecno products( Tecno M3, H7, R7 and recently Canon C8.)
When I used Tecno M3, it used to hang a lot and cannot handle multitasking well. I forgave them because the phone has merely 528 mb ram. I disposed it.
I enjoyed the Tecno H7 because it handled multitasking nicely and was almost lag free. The 1 gig ram was quite effective. So was the Tecno R7 with 2 gig ram, though the camera at low light was not good.
But my pain comes from being deceived by Tecno about this their "unmatchable" Canon C8. I bought it and fell in love with the camera and its sleek nature. But fastfoward one month, am beginning to be confused. The phone is said to have 1 gig ram. It also has 16 gig internal memory( 10 gig is usable). It should multitask smoothly and lag less. To be frank, it is easier said than done. I cannot run up to three apps without losing my data in about two of the apps. Each time, you have to reload everything afresh in those apps.
Please if you are using Camon C8, You can tell you experience. It is not funny

I still don't get how this is deceit really, you saw what's in the adverr, moreover I've not seen much people really talk about the phone being not as advertised!

I'm BustScam and I show people the SCAM in the Tech and Job industry, if it was a deceit, I'd have pointed it out, trust me!
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by ChudyJ: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
[quote author=chudyprince post=39600070][/quote]hehehehe.... Dual sim iphone 5s cant multitask... My guy don go buy chinko
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Yorubago(f): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ekenev2:
Please this thread is not meant to be a beef, it is a genuine observation. I have been using Tecno products( Tecno M3, H7, R7 and recently Canon C8.)
When I used Tecno M3, it used to hang a lot and cannot handle multitasking well. I forgave them because the phone has merely 528 mb ram. I disposed it.

I enjoyed the Tecno H7 because it handled multitasking nicely and was almost lag free. The 1 gig ram was quite effective. So was the Tecno R7 with 2 gig ram, though the camera at low light was not good.
But my pain comes from being deceived by Tecno about this their "unmatchable" Canon C8. I bought it and fell in love with the camera and its sleek nature. But fastfoward one month, am beginning to be confused. The phone is said to have 1 gig ram. It also has 16 gig internal memory( 10 gig is usable). It should multitask smoothly and lag less. To be frank, it is easier said than done. I cannot run up to three apps without losing my data in about two of the apps. Each time, you have to reload everything afresh in those apps.
Please if you are using Camon C8, You can tell you experience. It is not funny

For the sake of God, Let's stop misleading people...

you said the following: I have been using Tecno products( Tecno M3, H7, R7 and recently Canon C8.)

Also said: I bought it and fell in love with the camera and its sleek nature.

Also said:
I enjoyed the Tecno H7 because it handled multitasking nicely and was almost lag free.

All statements show that you have always enjoyed using Tecno products so what's the deceit there! Biko nu, Mechionu dere
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Oladipupo22: 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
You should speak to carlcaresophia.

She'd help you out.
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by easrael(f): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
OP, Please seek professional help instead of Wailing
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2015
EngrE:

Maybe I made some errors but atleast have enuf sense to know dat they were just errors. Just so u understand what am sayin. RAM helps ur phone to run its apps. It helps ur phone to load as it changes screen e.g when u press ur menu button n d screen changes to the menu and then u press the gallery button the screen then changes to the gallery where u can view ur picture n videos. It basically helps ur operating system(OS) to run. The OS is d software that was loaded into phone such that u can have ur OS versions 4.4.2 , 5.0 etc. The ROM is the internal storage memory. In older phone model u ave just the RAM which acts as both the ROM n RAM. I hope u understand better now. Goodluck.
Abstract nonsence.... And u think he has the name Engr on his moniker
U are disgracing WE engineers abeg
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Godvilla:
Abstract nonsence.... And u think he has the name Engr on his moniker
U are disgracing WE engineers abeg
Ave a nice life bro. I am tired of ur inability to understand. Besides am a civil engineer not a phone technician. Engineers n phone repairers are not d same
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Frontier2: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yorubago:

For the sake of God, Let's stop misleading people...

you said the following: I have been using Tecno products( Tecno M3, H7, R7 and recently Canon C8.)

Also said: I bought it and fell in love with the camera and its sleek nature.

Also said:
I enjoyed the Tecno H7 because it handled multitasking nicely and was almost lag free.

All statements show that you have always enjoyed using Tecno products so what's the deceit there! Biko nu, Mechionu dere
I am surprised too. @Op you are the one deceiving yourself
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
EngrE:

Ave a nice life bro. I am tired of ur inability to understand. Besides am a civil engineer not a phone technician. Engineers n phone repairers are not d same
Oyinbo grammatical
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by donhils: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
EngrE:

In new smartphones,Ram is needed for running phone apps, loading up
screens and for running the operating system just
like a computer and rom is the internal storage space
in a phone for your stuff like apps, themes, songs. In
old phones, there is only ram which also acts as
phone memory and stores all the files in the phone
like rom. Its obvious dat u just want to show urself, n make it look like u know sum..en [/b]when u dnt know noth.[b]..en I won't xchange deformatory words with u but please... gerarahia go n play outside with ur mates.
The bolded actually means when he knows something. grin
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by dollabills: 3:58am On Nov 05, 2015
Godvilla:
U really dnt knw the functionality of RAM in a smartphone....
wallai, tellam abeg
Re: Tecno Should Stop Lying To Its Customers by dollabills: 4:05am On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
amparas:
But guy na Tecno Canon C8 or Tecno Camon C8 u get grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Network No Longer In My Area(picture) / Fairly Used, Clean Nokia E63 For Sale @ #18,000 Only. Click 2 View Pics & Info. / How To Write Upside Down On Facebook, Twitter,myspace Or Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.