Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The Village Headmaster TV Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Village Headmaster TV Show (9971 Views)

The Village Headmaster Returns To TV / Village Headmaster, Madam Kofo And All That / Cock Crows At Dawn - The Adio´s Family - Village Headmaster Etc - Your Favourite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Village Headmaster TV Show by Odeku(m): 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2005
What do you remember about 'Village Headmaster'? Tell all the youngster what your remeber about Village Headmaster.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2005
the dude with his shorts and the cane, i think cheesy
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Odeku(m): 1:24am On Nov 01, 2005
OKEKE I think is the guy you refering to.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 1:35am On Nov 01, 2005
yea, he's crazily funny
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Odeku(m): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2005
My fav are Garuba and Chief Eleyimi hope I spell his name right
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 1:41am On Nov 01, 2005
I don't really remember that program cos i was still counting dem ABC's when it started grin do you remember'Things fall Apart''?
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Odeku(m): 1:51am On Nov 01, 2005
yes, you will not believe, I just read that book too.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2005
you're kidding? shocked cheesy it's really interesting eh. i'm lookin for Wole Soyinka's 'The God's are not to blame', read it before, but i still want to read it again. I can't remember the name of this comedy, but it was about a court and the judge was a white man and his interpreter used to say the wrongs things cheesy really funny and at a time NTA used to show it.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Odeku(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2005
I remeber that show can't remeber the name too. damn you make me feel old GOds are not to blame nice book
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 2:17am On Nov 01, 2005
I'm sorry hun, didn't mean to sound dat way cheesy
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Odeku(m): 2:26am On Nov 01, 2005
I wish they have those shows on DVD I will wait inline to get copies.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 3:30am On Nov 01, 2005
cheesy they'll prolly be sold out by the time it get's to Toronto.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by whiteshark(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2005
Sisi Clara
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by layi(m): 1:05am On Nov 05, 2005
I remember the Oba Ejiwunmi who would move forward, reverse and forward again b4 seatin on his throne.

I also remember the series "A second Chance"

Scorpio:

..............I can't remember the name of this comedy, but it was about a court and the judge was a white man and his interpreter used to say the wrongs things cheesy really funny and at a time NTA used to show it.

I think its - "Mind Your language"
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by alora: 3:20am On Nov 06, 2005
What is Dagbolu's real name? He used to be on Village Headmaster.

I read an article about him at http://www.nigeriafilms.com/content.asp?contentid=366

Cheers

ME
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by whiteshark(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2005
layi:

I remember the Oba Ejiwunmi who would move forward, reverse and forward again before seatin on his throne.

I also remember the series "A second Chance"

I think its - "Mind Your language"

That was Ichoku not mind ur language

Do u remeber Mr Bassey, the onwer of the store
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by layi(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2005
Thanx whiteshark. Its Ichoku. My memory nor pass this time around cry

Mr Bassey? R u talkin bout Bassey & Co (...come in if you are handsome and rich)?
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by whiteshark(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2005
No not that one

Bassey and company (written by Ken Saro wiwa) was a comedy with Segi and Bosco.....

Mr Bassey was the store keeper in Oja town ( the name of the village in the drama)
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2005
Thanks Layi n Whiteshark, dat comedy was something else cheesy do y'all remember Zebrudaya? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by layi(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2005
....and giringory,clarus,ovlaria,chief dr prince Jegede Shokoya, 'pasero mi', natty etc
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2005
awww, that's d show. i heard one of them is late tho, dunno which one. but i miss Zebrudaya, my uncle has it on tape, but i don't have d time to listen cheesy cheesy
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by fabian(f): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2005
I remember Amebo!
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Scorpio(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2005
Papa Ajasco cheesy cheesy boy alinko was trippin, wat with them glasses lmao cheesy
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by whiteshark(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2005
Good ol day eh... wen one naira = bread, sadine and peak milk... nah wa 4 we country now oh....
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by fabian(f): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2005
100 Naira no go bellefull man sef.........
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by adesodgi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2005
hey who know jegede shokoya in the tv prog(new masquerade) is late cry
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by goodguy(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2005
who remembers jaguar?
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by fabian(f): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2005
I do! His wife was grace, abi?
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by goodguy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2005
I think so, I really cant remember the show anymore..
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by whiteshark(m): 2:25am On Nov 19, 2005
Jagua jagua and baba sala
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Desola(f): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2006
How I used to look forward to 'tales by moonlight' on sundays evenings followed by the 'Village Headmaster'. I really liked sundays then. I think the soap operas were shown on Sundays too.

I long to see 'Behind the Clouds' again. Oh what I wouldn't give to see 'Nosa'. Who is Ramsey Noah if Nosa had been alive. I really liked Franca Brown in that soap too. Zack Amata acted really well, you couldn't help but hate his character then.

I liked Second Chance too. with Madam Kofo and her Head ties. Man! Those were the days. I was only thinking about this a few days ago.
Re: The Village Headmaster TV Show by Littleone(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2006
Second Chance was a bomb - very interesting. Remembered the Igbo guy - Anuka and the Up Bendel guy - Odiri. Funsho Adeolu was a great teacher and one malam (cannot remember his name right now) was superb. I wondered where they are now. Unfortunately, Malam Danjuma is late. I wish we could have a re run of the series. Village Headmaster. Hmmmh, my favourite actor was the Headmaster wife. She was calm and beaytiful. Also, I always enjoy Sisi Clara's shop scene with Foluke and Amebo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time / What Kind Of Movie Do You Want Nigerians To Make? / Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.