Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary (20228 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by PasNina(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ama80:
She shud better hurry wt dat her Ngo cafe or wat.1 yr aftr d Ngo is unrealized.lazy frst lady.
Bad belle go kill you.
Get busy with your own hubby.
#IndustriousLastLady

3 Likes

Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Dozzysamuel(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
viviangist4:
The governor of Anambra State Chief Willie Obiano and his wife, Chief (Mrs) Ebelechukwu who are marking 27 years anniversary of their marriage today, Thursday October 29, 2015, woke to a deluge of congratulatory messages from family, friends and well-wishers as well as Ndi Anambra who have come to felicitate with the couple on the renewed hope and gradual transformation of the Anambra landscape.
As at the time of this report, there was no indication in Awka that governor Obiano and his wife have any plan to commemorate the anniversary in a special way. This is because, the governor had already commenced his busy day with the inspection of various points where erosion is causing havoc across the state, while the wife is busy meeting with a group of women with respect to the forth-coming programmes of her NGO - Caring Family Enhancement Initiative (CAFE).

The Obianos’ business-like approach to the day has not dissuaded those who felt there is need to felicitate with the family on the special occasion and thank God for giving them the grace to serve Anambra State. Amongst the early callers was Chief Dr. Tony Anukwu, Okwanka Aguleri, who described the marriage as the type ordained by God. According to Dr. Anukwu, “Willie and his wife of 27 years have always lived a life of philanthropy; they look out for their neighbours wherever they are, especially the less privileged. That is why their house has always been a kind of mecca of some sort for all. May God bless them always, he prayed”

Also speaking on the significance of the marriage anniversary, Rev. Chuka Okoye, said that “most marriages are not a bed of roses, so when you see a couple achieving great heights together, we should commend them to God’s. protection and care. It is heart-warming to learn that Governor Obiano, “Willie is Working,” and his wife, “Osodieme” have been married for 27 years and it is a good reason to thank God. My prayer is that God may bless and keep them alive to fulfill their mission for our people in Anambra.”
On his part, Emma Ezeani, described the Obianos as unique couple who were bonded together by God to do charitable things. “I encountered Willie before I got to know the wife. Although a man of style, Willie remains a down-to-earth fellow who takes his work seriously. When you combine his qualities with that of his humane wife, Ebelechukwu, you will agree with me that theirs is a partnership made in heaven. I wish them happy wedding anniversary and God’s protection.
Numerous callers on the state radio, Anambra Broadcasting Service who learnt of the special day for the governor and his wife have been sending messages of goodwill to the couple.
The marriage of the First Citizen of the State which was consummated in Lagos some 27 years ago is blessed with two children – a daughter and son.

From Ozumba Media Aide to the Governor Anambra State.

source http://viviangist.com/gov-willie-obiano-and-wife-celebrates-27th-marriage-anniversary
...I like this Gov.Obiano ,"o bu"an action Governor.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by bon5: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Happy birthday my dear honourable governor and his wife.wishing you more happy years together.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Gamechanger: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Congratulations my able Governor
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
. . . . And separate bedrooms! cheesy
Dat's right!
See their miserable faces! cry
Na by force to celebrate MISERY? grin
hmmm.... Pls spill more naa. embarassed
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by ODUBEZE: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
bolabolakemi:
I see. This girl is the woman Obianor connived with to kill his late wife. So sad.

She was Obiano's secretary...
Kai! human being! na wa oooooooo.
so na U him give the poison to poison the wife?
Lord have mercy!
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by ODUBEZE: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
MadCow1:
I am surprised he is not wearing a shirt with his picture on it.. grin

Obiano, the only Governor wey dey barb hair finish put 'pathing'... grin
lolZ
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by Kanbee: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by linearity: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
It surprises me how some sections will celebrate the word "Laity" and wear it as some type of award or honor.

It is even surprising, that members have to achieve this 'noble' position...

Laity simply means lay people as in ordinary when distinguished from professionals or clerics.

We are all workers in God's vineyards, if you are not a clergy, then you must be among the laity.
Re: Obiano And Wife Celebrate 27th Marriage Anniversary by ozallamike(m): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Willi is busy spending our money from undecidedone party to another, the judiciary are still on strike since September till date. Pls sir forget about 2nd tenor. Enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance / Dogara Bribed Appropriation Committee Members With $20,000 Each – jibrin / Armed Herdsmen: Afenifere, Ohanaeze, ACF Disagree On Fayose’s Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.