Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

ISSUE RESOLVED - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ISSUE RESOLVED (523 Views)

HELP!! I Defaulted On A Loan (FULLY RESOLVED) / MTN Auto Renewal issue resolved... / NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISSUE RESOLVED by DOCU(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
ISSUE RESOLVED
Re: ISSUE RESOLVED by BreezyCB(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
Eehya Sorry Next Time U Take Note
Re: ISSUE RESOLVED by psucc(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Sorry you learn. a lesson the bitter way. Honestly, these set of men had given the Igbo a bad name. This is not to say we do not have a few who does their business the honest way.

When next visiting, don't follow those boys who introduced business to you. Take a walk and enter any shop and if anybody seems to follow you make sure you threaten him to scare him away. Insist on seeing the owner of the warehouse and pose as if you want to buy the whole warehouse.
Re: ISSUE RESOLVED by sexysegggs: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
My brother just take heart. Never you believe anyone selling electronic with the aim of not testing the items you bought. lesson learnt!!!
Re: ISSUE RESOLVED by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2015
People still buy Non Tested Tv... Oma se oooooo!!!!
Take heart bro!!!!
Re: ISSUE RESOLVED by wtfCode: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
i go like slap u sef
Re: ISSUE RESOLVED by menix(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
OP these are ur issues;
* A bigot claiming Igbo
* A _silly Mofo
* nwa baby

One, you re far from saying the truth, how can u buy a TV set without testing it there if not that u bought those they call "Non tested".

If u not a senseless fo0l, how can someone warehouse TV sets nd call it Non tested when he has electricity to test them, the only time u buy Non tested set is when it's being offloaded from a container nd u re presently there.

Go today, you will find some yoruba guyz who usually park a bus with electronics in them at Balogun mkt looking for people to dupe.
I was once a victim even reported to the mopols at a Zenith bank there, they all laughed at me cous they said I was dull not to have seen to hand writing on the wall, I did not come here to say Yoruba boiz scammed me, I just said experience is a teacher.

So, just acknowledge u did not use ur brain nd such con men can be any tribe..
Re: ISSUE RESOLVED by logicman: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
U just gave somme hustlers there dily bread

(1) (Reply)

. / "End Time" Posts Now Trending On Nairaland / 32 Days To Christmas Shopping Event At Www.klothesaholics.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.