Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) (904 Views)

Gov Shettima Asks Naijabet To Leave Borno State / Naijabet.com Presents Face Of Naijabet Online Contest / President Buhari Becomes Naijabet Odd, Gamblers Takes Position. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by buikem2: 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
HI all.

I've never done betting before but decided to get into it. So I opened an account with naijabet.com and made a total deposit of N150,000

In a space of 7 days, I had made a profit of over 1 million naira. (images below). I made a withdrawal of N100,000 and they sent to me.

I then ordered a withdrawal of N500,000 and after an hour or so, I saw that I couldn't log in. Invalid account.

I emailed them and they answered that they don't like the way I'm winning so they closed my account. With my 1 million winnings? shocked shocked

This is crazy. They refunded me N150000 that I used in starting and ended it like that.

I feel like they stole my money . People have lost millions in betting and they don't get refunded. I luckily got a million naira and my account is closed.

Luckily I made screen shots when I had the 1 million in my account.

Pls I need suggestions on actions to take to report the company and get back my winnings. This is unthinkable and unprofessional.

Images below.

After much dialogue with the management of NaijaBet, this case has been resolved. There was a misunderstanding from one of their staffs and they agreed to the error and COMPENSATED me appropriately

Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by buikem2: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
@Lalasticlala or @seun

Help me so that people see this and help me out.
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by ikbnice(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
this is serious.
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by Rowlandjude(m): 12:36pm On Jun 21, 2016
Better look for a good lawyer and sue them, how I wish Nigeria is USA
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by seedgreen(m): 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
you have a very good case here with evidence. get a rugged lawyer...the natter go change to 100million trust me
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by buikem2: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
seedgreen:
you have a very good case here with evidence. get a rugged lawyer...the natter go change to 100million trust me

Yes, that's what I don't know how to do it. I have a feeling they can be made or forced to pay
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by seedgreen(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
get a lawyer bro, should I get one for u? where do u reside ?
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by buikem2: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2016
seedgreen:
get a lawyer bro, should I get one for u? where do u reside ?

Problem is that I'm not in Nigeria now. How can I contact in privately if u wanna help me with a lawyer..
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by seedgreen(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
buikem2:

Problem is that I'm not in Nigeria now. How can I contact in privately if u wanna help me with a lawyer..
I just sent u a pm, check your mail
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by buikem2: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
seedgreen:
I just sent u a pm, check your mail

Seriously, I've never understood how nairaland email msg works. In my mail I don't see the content of the msg.

Could u send direct msg to 9jatrolls @ gmail.com
Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by mattsvibes: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
you can sue them

1 Like

Re: NAIJABET.COM held up my winnings. How Can I Report Them? (RESOLVED) by buikem2: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2016
After much dialogue with the management of NaijaBet, this case has been resolved. There was a misunderstanding from one of their staffs and they agreed to the error and COMPENSATED me appropriately

(1) (Reply)

60 Motivational Quotes Of James Allen / Shocking!!!!handsome Babcock Student Commits Sucide .. / Fire Razes Gen. Oladipupo Diya’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.