Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! (221238 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

we were hoping and maintaing a resolute fidelity on the previous U-17 lads to evovle to the U-20 world cup and win it, since they did absolutely well in the U-17. but they ended up being one of the commiserated teams in the tornament.

this is because they are now virtually deviod of thesame level of dedication and passsion of which they formally possessed during the U-17 world cup. they played the U-17 world cup with great commitment because they know that it was an unprecedented vantage of displaying their phenomenal talents to the world, and most especially to secure the attention and the induction into some prestigious clubs, to play and earn in the top league and clubs!
At this stage, they are ready to do anything just to record an impressive performance.

But onces they have succesfully achieved this objective, they begin to exprience a frivolous and a declining enthusiasm for the national team. they no longer put in their best, because of they have gotten want they wanted.

And aslo because of the saying that 'Nigeria is not worth dieing for'
If any detrimental situation betide them during national football matches, they will be forgotten without any indemnification for them and their families.
Nigerias praise and consider you when you are active and yeilding great results, but they desert you in the time of adversity.
And I predicate that such pedestrian mindset by Nigerians is one of the major deterrents to them.
.....bombastic analysis!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Niyinficient(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Optional2:
yea sorry 4 cumin late, i pray i watch dis one

Una two no try o, una no even ask of me and una come! No b so o!
Anyway, hw una dey? How dis match go b?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by jackpot(f): 5:54am On Nov 04, 2015
antontech:
It may go to extra time but Nigeria will win
no extra time after 90mins at the under17 level. It's straight to penalties
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2015
my boys (golden eaglet) are going to marry their wives (mexico) again tomorrow. marriage venue situated in chile. that chukweze is an exciting player, immediately the coach brought him on in the first match against USA, he made some exciting runs and dribbles. he has seized the opportunity he had and made that position his own. good player, the boy movement and dribbles are similar to arjen rubben's.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2015
my boys (golden eaglet) are going to marry their wives (mexico) again tomorrow. marriage venue situated in chile. that chukweze is an exciting player, immediately the coach brought him on in the first match against USA, he made some exciting runs and dribbles. he has seized the opportunity he had and made that position his own. good player, the boy movement and dribbles are similar to arjen rubben's.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2015
MeandSum:

Good lord! must you use those big big words? it rendered your argument useless I must confess. nobody speaks like that. There're simpler words to use more effectively you know.

first, I wasn't 'arguing'

secondly, people were able to decipher what I was saying.

please absquatulate from engaging in calumniating infractions.

its discombobulating!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by danielkem: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2015
[/color][b][/b]
ezeonline2:
Bring them on cool
[color=#006600]
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by danielkem: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Osimeh our boy[/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by dayotheone(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2015
the world knows, Nigeria is very important in every game.. because we would be missed if we are not around..
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by OsamedeHazard10(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
9ja under25 playing at fifa under17 world cup smh
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Nashoji:

What do you think about bamgboye not playing? is this chukweze going to replace him?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nashoji:
Thatz true much like Robben;
Apparently the best dribbler in the team though still tracking Iheanacho sha;
But then,Ammuneke has done a great job by making those folks to know when to and when not to dribble,quick decisions at the final third.Invariably I have witnessed a wonderful team play thus far.Excessive dribbles and slow decisions making cost Ecuador,you need to see them two goals down,yet dribbling themselves at the third half of their opponent,thinking they dribble their foes,worst is slow decision(pass they made in the box of the Mexicans).They ought to try outside shot most times against the resilient defence of the Mexicans.Hope our boys would keep the team spirit alive as well as quick decisions at the final third!
Wish them the very best!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Omooba77: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
ogbonti:

Agreed, Taiye Taiwo is ugly, but that does not mean he is older than Messi. Please stop destroying your country on social media. So Mikel is slow playing like a snail now means he cheated also? Or age is catching up with him? We all know that Messi has been taking human growth hormones because of his birth defects and that is legalised cheating by the soccer powers that be, Barcelona.. with all that speed and energy, he gave them trophy after trophy and stupefied the most gifted of players in his generation.
Who will call messi, Argentina and Barcelona out on that?

Oh I guess u will say that doesn't matter.yes, it does. So before u start talking thrash, know the facts and stfu!

The MRI bone scan of age verification is in use, and trust me, with all these results we are getting, FIFA is constantly testing the players to find a fault. So far so good, you and your cohorts have been put to shame. The boys are really U-17's, please stop hating and celebrate success..

ok sir,no comment,if somebody being deceived does not know;he that is been deceived knows.God bless as the truth is sour.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by kolexepana: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
odinese:
3-0 win for Nigeria. Then Mali v Nigeria final.
Oshe Doctor Octopus
Predictor of life... smh
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by hrykanu231(m): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:

first, I wasn't 'arguing'

secondly, people were able to decipher what I was saying.

please absquatulate from engaging in calumniating infractions.

its discombobulating!

Hon. Patrick is that you or one of your disciples?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by yetunsbay(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
pls come oh......is d match not tmrw i.e mid night today. Assume is still same day for who doesn't fall asleep
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:

What do you think about bamgboye not playing? is this chukweze going to replace him?
I think gbamboye will be a big miss no doubt, but like the coach said, we have others who can play in his position... I think the coach will play agor or that no20 on the right and then move chukwueze to the left. I still think we actually need gbamboye to compliment these team, unfortunately, we can't have him.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
yetunsbay:
pls come oh......is d match not tmrw i.e mid night today. Assume is still same day for who doesn't fall asleep
actually, the march is by 12 midnight tomorrow not today. 5-11-2015. 12 o'clock.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by wordychap: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2015
yetunsbay:
Match is on 06 November 2015 00:00hrs
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
JSMMUYIWA:

Thatz true much like Robben;
Apparently the best dribbler in the team though still tracking Iheanacho sha;
But then,Ammuneke has done a great job by making those folks to know when to and when not to dribble,quick decisions at the final third.Invariably I have witnessed a wonderful team play thus far.Excessive dribbles and slow decisions making cost Ecuador,you need to see them two goals down,yet dribbling themselves at the third half of their opponent,thinking they dribble their foes,worst is slow decision(pass they made in the box of the Mexicans).They ought to try outside shot most times against the resilient defence of the Mexicans.Hope our boys would keep the team spirit alive as well as quick decisions at the final third!
Wish them the very best!
I concur with you, if you have taken a close look at chukwueze, you will know he is an intelligent player. he is a direct player, he run at defenders, he is dangerous with the ball and he have vision for pass ( his pass is rarely intercepted) he is one of the players in this present squad that I think can hold their own against the indomitable squad of 2013. he has become an inportant part of this team since his introduction in the first game against USA
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Simeony007(m): 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Tell those Mexicans to pack their bags is home time
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by shizzy7(f): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

we were hoping and maintaing a resolute fidelity on the previous U-17 lads to evovle to the U-20 world cup and win it, since they did absolutely well in the U-17. but they ended up being one of the commiserated teams in the tornament.

this is because they are now virtually deviod of thesame level of dedication and passsion of which they formally possessed during the U-17 world cup. they played the U-17 world cup with great commitment because they know that it was an unprecedented vantage of displaying their phenomenal talents to the world, and most especially to secure the attention and the induction into some prestigious clubs, to play and earn in the top league and clubs!
At this stage, they are ready to do anything just to record an impressive performance.

But onces they have succesfully achieved this objective, they begin to exprience a frivolous and a declining enthusiasm for the national team. they no longer put in their best, because of they have gotten want they wanted.

If any detrimental situation betide them during national football matches, they will be forgotten without any indemnification for them and their families.
Nigerias praise and consider you when you are active and yeilding great results, but they desert you in the time of adversity.
And I predicate that such pedestrian mindset by Nigerians is one of the major deterrents to them.
You wan use grammar scatter people brain for nairaland abi......kontinu
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by shogosco: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
say NO to gamble
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by klax(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
ogbonti:

Agreed, Taiye Taiwo is ugly, but that does not mean he is older than Messi. Please stop destroying your country on social media. So Mikel is slow playing like a snail now means he cheated also? Or age is catching up with him? We all know that Messi has been taking human growth hormones because of his birth defects and that is legalised cheating by the soccer powers that be, Barcelona.. with all that speed and energy, he gave them trophy after trophy and stupefied the most gifted of players in his generation.
Who will call messi, Argentina and Barcelona out on that?

Oh I guess u will say that doesn't matter.yes, it does. So before u start talking thrash, know the facts and stfu!

The MRI bone scan of age verification is in use, and trust me, with all these results we are getting, FIFA is constantly testing the players to find a fault. So far so good, you and your cohorts have been put to shame. The boys are really U-17's, please stop hating and celebrate success..

Pls dont mind him let him continue destroying his own country thinking he knows how to talk not knowing he is a pure symbol of coward. Possibly he night be one of the agitators that lack direction.

A child who was fed all his life with gari, eba, akpu and he is expecting them to look like Messi isn't Bro don't waste your time answering him all I know is Nigeria is playing Mexico and I want our boys to win anyone not please with that can jump to lagoon thank God the rails and barricade that separated 3rd mainland bridge from road is not too tall very jumpable.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ikorodureporta: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Which time be match-o! Tonyte, or tommonyte?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ikorodureporta: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
wordychap:
Match is on 06 November 2015 00:00hrs
...even d mod no know d time...thatz why e dey f.p. today
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha............. He's simply a master in the art of Sesquipedalianism..........*smiles*

Hahahahaha........ I find it kinda awesome!

*smiles*

shizzy7:
You wan use grammar scatter people brain for nairaland abi......kontinu
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ewillie(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by 4nobody4every1: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
------------Time for Nigeria vsMexico-------------

Thursday's 12 midnight going into the early hours of Friday.........

Date: Thursday Nov.5 2015
1st semis: Mali vs Belgium (17.00 Chilean time/ Nigerian time: 9pm)

Date: Thursday Nov.5 2015 (going into friday's early hrs)
2nd semis: Mexico vs Nigeria (20.00 Chilean time/ Nigerian time: 12 midnight)

Happy?

*smiles*

ikorodureporta:
Which time be match-o! Tonyte, or tommonyte?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by dior12: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:

blueto:

blueto:

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Kaybee14(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wishing our Golden Eaglet of Nigeria a successful outing against Mexico as they continue the quest to defend their title.

Go Golden Eaglet, It's in you.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE BELOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.