Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! - Sports (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! (221243 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Mykelpato(m): 2:24am On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool Nonsense! How can you be the agent, when I am the agent? Abeg comot for here. grin

grin you be the Translator na me be Agent bro
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Phame: 2:24am On Nov 06, 2015
googleTALK:
There's nothing like morning sex bro. makes u feel like and a state of perfect well-being. huuuh can't wait.
hehehehe
I go try am one day.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Friday18: 2:25am On Nov 06, 2015
DrHighchief:
Congratulation Golden Eaglets. In as much as u won d game today, u need to step up your game. Croatia and Mexican team really expose the Eaglets. Ones again, congratulation.
If the coach can really work on the defense I think will have a good match in Sunday. The defense really give some cheap ball away.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by FisifunKododada: 2:27am On Nov 06, 2015
drpialabi:

I think they r d best team overall in dis competition. we r better in attack but their defence is a million times beta than ours. this doesn't mean they r unbeatable anyway.

cool A million times?!!! A beg shut your mouth. We go carry Mali wipe floor. Watch and see. Mumu.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by gbengalite(m): 2:27am On Nov 06, 2015
peeparty:
Thanks to the guy that gave the ustream app thingy,I did download and also watch the match..

Buh my question is can I still watch other stuff like gospel messages on the same app?

Why not mention him
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by klexycole(m): 2:27am On Nov 06, 2015
Good Morning Guys,Ladies,TOMBOYS,Sport Enthusiasts,Analysts,Haters And Supporters.I Say A Very Big Congratulation To The Golden Eaglets Of Our Own Time,Though Our Game Wasn't Impressive But We Managed To Utilize Our Chances Which Vindicated Us.STRAIGHT OUTTA SEMIS...WAY TO WINNING THE GLORIOUS TITLE!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I Really Missed This Tribune And My Folks In Particular. Some Personal Issues Got Me Offline Since Tuesday,And I Really Missed Those Actions In Here embarassed.Promised To Be Here On Sunday To Support Our Dear Eaglets.cheesy

To This End,I'm Using This Great Opportunity Of Mine To Send Shout Outs To My Lovely Peeps In Here And The Room In Entirety.wink

TO THE TOMBOYS...

Shizzy7 grin
Optional2 wink
Midehi2 cool
SafariGirl smiley

You Guys Are Really Awesome!Keep The Ball Rolling,More Power To Your Elbow.

TO MY BOSSES...

Robosky2
Blueto
Femi4
Mikron grin
Nerdfrost cheesy
TheSuperNerd
Badosqi
Pelumie
Yungmilio2

And Other Niggas,I Salute Y'all.Thanks For The Support!The Trophy Awaits Us cheesy.MORE BALLS AT THE BACK OF THE NET!!!grin grin

KLEXYCOLE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:27am On Nov 06, 2015
I sapport the eaglets to win the cap
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by imperiouxx(m): 2:28am On Nov 06, 2015
Phame:
dont even go there. Let's be honest with ourselves, the malians are better than us. They are a complete team. You know what it means to be an african champion and, also make it to the final of the u17 w/cup in the following year.

It's your opinion. It's a laughable statement saying Nigeria may not withstand their team because they are the African champion. Don't forget that Nigeria at this age group is never a walkover, Mali knows that and won't find it easy on Sunday. Anyways, let's leave it until Sunday afternoon.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2015
eni4real:
The guy dey try u don't have to be pessimistic about his future. It can go in any direction depending on many factors.
He may even become a winger or a supporting striker, he is that good. I think he deserved to be wished well and not otherwise.
I wish him well,its not entirely his fault its the systen,the win at all cost syndrome wich has neva helped our football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by timilehin007(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2015
SUPOL:
Great Game I saw Nig 2:2 Mex I saw penalties

Gudluck to naija
winch
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by FisifunKododada: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2015
SirLegal:
Nigeria should watch out for the Malians.

Mali boys are good. Not just good but very good.

Imaging conceding twice thru the tournament one from a penalty, the other from open play.

Their defence is second to none.

But on the other side, our strength lies in our attack. Thanks to Osimhen banging in the goals. But our defence is nothing to write home about.

Did U see the Mexicans second goal. dribbling past 5 defenders and slotting it in calmly. That goal according to the commentator is top contender for goal of the tournament.

The Malians can learn from the Mexicans error of not fighting to the end and try to punish us.

Hope Chile(South America) be a prosperous land like Asia(where we won all four U17 titles).

Good luck/Success to the Nigerian lads come Sunday, cos the will need it.

Shut up. Mali has not met a good team in this tournament. Come Sunday, they will meet their Nemensis. Mark my words.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by drpialabi: 2:30am On Nov 06, 2015
MacDanielz:

These kindav comments gets me scared, makes me cry and makes me sad

Bros, please shay we go fit beat them sha??

Seriously I neva watch their match b'fr o buh una comments dey make me tink say dem fit use us do walk over self

to win Mali we really need to make our defence solid. all the other teams we played didn't really take their chances against us while we took ours. the Malians are strong, energetic, compact hand very skillful. we no will really need bamgboye and chukwuze to run DM down d wings. all the best to the golden eaglet s
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Phame: 2:31am On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
why won't I complain wen we are always bent on winning age grade competetion,that osimen guy will go the way of chrisantus mark my words.
wush kain bad belle b dis? See, osimhen is younger, more skillful, has more physical strength, etc, than chrisantus. Chrisantus was just up front scoring, unlike osimhen who connects from the back with his team mates.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Anamachi3(m): 2:31am On Nov 06, 2015
peeparty:
Thanks to the guy that gave the ustream app thingy,I did download and also watch the match..

Buh my question is can I still watch other stuff like gospel messages on the same app?

Pls bros, what's the app to stream live? Can u share it with me?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ReachHard: 2:31am On Nov 06, 2015
These kids will conquer Qatar 2022.

Who wants to bet here?

Hit "Like" if you're in firm agreement. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Anamachi3(m): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2015
eni4real:
I think so

Can I pls get the app to watch matches?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Anamachi3(m): 2:32am On Nov 06, 2015
eni4real:
I think so

Can I pls get the app to watch matches?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by drpialabi: 2:32am On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool A million times?!!! A beg shut your mouth. We go carry Mali wipe floor. Watch and see. Mumu.

bros why call me mumu. its my own opinion. why not make rs without insulting another person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by FisifunKododada: 2:32am On Nov 06, 2015
Mykelpato:

grin you be the Translator na me be Agent bro

grin Abeg face your job o - translator. I am the agent. Full stop.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by dabossman(m): 2:33am On Nov 06, 2015
gbosaa:

Stop contradicting yourself. My post was all about Osimhen getting his 10th goal to set a record. I've been following age group football and I'm aware that not all the players who perform well in the tournaments go on to excel in the senior teams.

Focus is primarily on talent discovery. Yes pongolle made a mark for himself, dos santos did as well, Kanu did. There are lots of factors involved in the full development of the players. That's not my concern at the moment. I would like to see these boys perform well and have successful careers.

Talent abound in Nigeria and I'm sure there are boys who will shine better than this present squad in the under 20 team in 2017

Guy, we get quarrel before? How am I contradicting myself? If you still don't get the hidden message in my post then move on. See me see wahala this early momo o.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:33am On Nov 06, 2015
googleTALK:
There's nothing like morning sex bro. makes u feel light and a state of perfect well-being. huuuh can't wait.
hehehehe
don't break our celibacy plan sir angry embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by safarigirl(f): 2:33am On Nov 06, 2015
bigwallace:
why won't I complain wen we are always bent on winning age grade competetion,that osimen guy will go the way of chrisantus mark my words.
why not Kelechi?

The sooner you all stop living in the past, the better for the rest of us in 2015. Every time Chrisantus, was there not a Mikel before Chrisantus and a Kelechi after? Did you not have Yobo and Enyeama playing long after U20? What about Ahmed Musa four years after?

Every time Una go dey shout Chrisantus, oya, the French guy that has the top scoring record, what happened to him? As if only naija has players that didn't live up to hype

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by DrHighchief(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2015
U r right. Dey need to be united and not be selfish. They shud let dem know that football is team work. Osihme take note, I know u r chasing d golden boot and wants to break record of d highest goal scored in under 17 competition and also d player who has scored goal in every match. Pls don't put unnecessary pressure on ursef.
God Bless Nigeria
Friday18:
If the coach can really work on the defense I think will have a good match in Sunday. The defense really give some cheap ball away.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by FisifunKododada: 2:36am On Nov 06, 2015
drpialabi:

bros why call me mumu. its my own opinion. why not make rs without insulting another person.

cool sorry bros. you just make me vex. O ya make you no vex.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigwallace(m): 2:36am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=dabossman post=39728479]

You are right. Where are these guys:

Dimitri Daeseleire
3 DF Rudy Ngombo
4 DF Koen Hustinx
5 DF Niels Ringoot
6 MF Laurens Spruyt
7 FW Guillaume François
8 MF Cédric Ciza
11 FW Kevin Kis

You don't know them? They were teammates to Eden Hazard and Christian Benteke in 2007.

My point? Not every U17 player will progress to senior level. With any luck you will find 2-5 in a squad of 18 who will eventually become senior team regulars.

From 2007 we still have Haruna Lukman and Rabiu Ibrahim coming in out of the national team. From 2009 we have Onazi and Omeruoh who have been regulars for about 2 years now. [/quot)u talk abt rabiu nd haruna,rabiu plays for trecin in the slovakian league with all his overage potentials.do u know I have an elder bro who knows rabiu wey back he told me den he dare not call him by his name because he was way older dan him dat he was surprise wen he saw dis same bros at the u17 wc,the 200c set wer is our own little messi,stanley okoro sumone that have bin playing the npl for close to 8yrs before that year u17wc.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by safarigirl(f): 2:37am On Nov 06, 2015
drpialabi:

to win Mali we really need to make our defence solid. all the other teams we played didn't really take their chances against us while we took ours. the Malians are strong, energetic, compact hand very skillful. we no will really need bamgboye and chukwuze to run DM down d wings. all the best to the golden eaglet s

the Malians are terrible shooters and won't be much better than the teams that didn't score us.

I expect an electric final, I hope we increase trophies, but I won't bet on it. The fact that we've come this far is a miracle in its self
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by FisifunKododada: 2:38am On Nov 06, 2015
safarigirl:
why not Kelechi?

The sooner you all stop living in the past, the better for the rest of us in 2015. Every time Chrisantus, was there not a Mikel before Chrisantus and a Kelechi after?

Every time Una go dey shout Chrisantus, oya, the French guy that has the top scoring record, what happened to him? As if only naija has players that didn't leave up to hype

Safarigirl - are you the same safari girl that was on the now defunct kickoffNigeria ? If you are then this is ShangoIsGod.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Phame: 2:39am On Nov 06, 2015
imperiouxx:

It's your opinion. It's a laughable statement saying Nigeria may not withstand their team because they are the African champion. Don't forget that Nigeria at this age group is never a walkover, Mali knows that and won't find it easy on Sunday. Anyways, let's leave it until Sunday afternoon.
I dont want us to be too confident. We are going to play a strong side. Let's not be complacent and improve our game. Don't forget, Nigeria never won it outside asia before. Maybe we break that jinx this time around.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Phame: 2:41am On Nov 06, 2015
teepsee:
it's like ya all forgot the country I'm talking about is world champion. Or I'm I to remind you that they are the defending champions angry angry angry >smiley
na d same team dey dis competition?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by SirLegal(m): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Shut up. Mali has not met a good team in this tournament. Come Sunday, they will meet their Nemensis. Mark my words.

Mali hasn't lost a game, but Nigeria has. Nigeria lost yo Croatia 1:2. Croatia was sent packing in the quarter finals by Mali.

Dude, football is not all about sitting down and mopping at the t.v set. Its all about analysis.

Mali eliminated the Croatian team that won Nigeria, and you still come to say "They haven't met a good team".

SMH for this boy.

And please, its not "nemensis", its NEMESIS.

ODE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by safarigirl(f): 2:42am On Nov 06, 2015
FisifunKododada:

Safarigirl - are you the same safari girl that was on the now defunct kickoffNigeria ? If you are then this is ShangoIsGod.
yes, it's the same safari girl

Oga, wetin carry you come our corner? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.