Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. (1580 Views)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? / See List Of Buharis Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by mekaboy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
I watched an interview with Femi Falana now on channels TV.

He said he expects that before buhari brought the list to senate, that the appointees must have passed the anti corruption test.

He gave an example of two people who were indicted in the past that GEJ even rejected who made it through buharis list.

He also said he was contacted, but buhari had to choose from the list before him.

Does it mean they penciled down the list for PMB? Does it mean those who could not pass GEJs anti corruption test are making it through in Buharis anti corruption regime?

Is buhari turning a blind eye to corruption once again like the abacha regime?

The worst thing that will happen to Nigeria now is to have incapable hands on deck at this critical moment.

9 Likes

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by nasoeb: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
Gej is perceived to be "corrupt" and had a very corrupt adm, while buhari is seen to be noncorrupt and running an anti corrupt regime yet gej rescented those known corrupt politician though "unholy" while buhari see them as not corrupt. Chai who is deceiving who.

10 Likes

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by timidot(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2015
After all dey don't sign cheques and dey hv never collect bribe .. D words dat will soon catch up with some of Dem....

4 Likes

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by ionsman: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yup. If he was nominated,he wouldn't have said all these.

Next story!!!

3 Likes

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by PRYCE(m): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2015
Buhari is weary! He can't handle Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by Trut(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2015
wink
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by hinwazaka: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2015
The corruption that will be perpetuated under BUHARI will be monumental. God save us.

9 Likes

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by mekaboy(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
The corruption that will be perpetuated under BUHARI will be monumental. God save us.

I am more worried about having capable hands than corruption. Corruption will flourish when there is money, in this regime there is little of it, so we need those with managerial skill and logial thinking.

A mistake from a minister can cause serious damagebto the nation at this point.

1 Like

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by jumobi1(m): 12:34am On Nov 02, 2015
Let's hope for the best. It's sad that corrupt people help put Buhari in. It'll be tough to ignore them now he has won but hopefully slowly but surely the corrupt will fall out. I mean Jagaban is a big part of this administration.
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by hinwazaka: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2015
mekaboy:

I am more worried about having capable hands than corruption. Corruption will flourish when there is money, in this regime there is little of it, so we need those with managerial skill and logial thinking.

A mistake from a minister can cause serious damagebto the nation at this point.
With the calibre of grade A fools that are on the President's FEC, expect much of sharp, sly dealings, innovative stup1dity, creative f**kups, crass ignorance and high level incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by likila: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2015
ha ha ha
the mumu belle dey turn because his name is not on the list.
jealousy and envy go kill some peeple
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by mekaboy(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2015
likila:
ha ha ha
the mumu belle dey turn because his name is not on the list.
jealousy and envy go kill some peeple

That still does not mean people who were indicted earlier made it through the list.
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by sammyj: 1:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Story. We don't care about their integrity let them work for the development of the nation . That's Al! !!
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:42am On Nov 02, 2015
My fears in APC psycophancy include positioning Nigeria to a constitutional dictatorship which will do Nigerians no good.

I am out because APC is positioning Nigeria for the worst. At least PDP had been both a ruling party and at same time a fair opposition to itself which APC is trying to avoid.

At least, PDP as a ruling party wanted to impeach OBJ, which the so-called opposition AD as at then fought off on the hallowed chamber to save one of their own notwithstanding party affiliation.

I embraced APC because I wanted an equal substitute but not a cult I saw afterward and today I'm afraid dissenting voices within the party have become a taboo and by this, the support to use the instruments of the government to muzzle both internal and external critics/opponents as to achieving a constitutional dictatorship is at all time high among most APC leaders and supporters alike.

May God have mercy on Nigerians and help us to understand when to say yes and at same time give us courage to standup to confront the excesses of those we love to adore.

Goodluck to us all

2 Likes

Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by M4gunners: 2:28am On Nov 02, 2015
I have said it before and i'm saying it again. This administration is more corrupt than that of the past administration.
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 02, 2015
M4gunners:
I have said it before and i'm saying it again. This administration is more corrupt than that of the past administration.

Are you implying that APC = Association of Political Criminals?
Buhari's body language has sanctified them all and they have now metamorphosed into Bubu's angels
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by onatisi(m): 4:14am On Nov 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
bros when we tell them this truth. They insult us and call us all sort of names. The signs are glaringly visible but Nigerians won't see it until it happens then they start shouting when it is too late. Buhari has already been turned into a remote controlled human machine that can be tuned anytime
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by Nelkoko: 4:30am On Nov 02, 2015
It will b unwise 4 me 2 dis on person wey suffer from senile dementia
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by ANBAKO: 5:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Bros, We all know you first as a human right activist and Lawye and later as a politician. So if your name is not in the list of nominees please take it easy and stop discrediting them without facts.
Will you say the same if you make the nomination lost?
All I see is bad belle ....
Does Fala na thinks his own integrity is also not in doubt? Nobody holy pass oooo...in tubaba's voice
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by Emmason505(m): 6:48am On Nov 02, 2015
mekaboy:
I watched an interview with Femi Falana now on channels TV.

He said he expects that before buhari brought the list to senate, that the appointees must have passed the anti corruption test.

He gave an example of two people who were indicted in the past that GEJ even rejected who made it through buharis list.

He also said he was contacted, but buhari had to choose from the list before him.

Does it mean they penciled down the list for PMB? Does it mean those who could not pass GEJs anti corruption test are making it through in Buharis anti corruption regime?

Is buhari turning a blind eye to corruption once again like the abacha regime?

The worst thing that will happen to Nigeria now is to have incapable hands on deck at this critical moment.
Cry me a river. If u were among the ministers appointed will u say this?
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by sanjex212: 7:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Ive always said it nd i'll say it again.. Change is a SCAM .
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by Flets: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2015
No govt with Amaechi in its cabinet has the moral justification to claim anti-corruption.
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by lmm4real: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2015
See this hater because them no add him name ni
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by mekaboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2015
ANBAKO:
Bros, We all know you first as a human right activist and Lawye and later as a politician. So if your name is not in the list of nominees please take it easy and stop discrediting them without facts.
Will you say the same if you make the nomination lost?
All I see is bad belle ....
Does Fala na thinks his own integrity is also not in doubt? Nobody holy pass oooo...in tubaba's voice

He said he was contacted, he accepted but buhari had to choose from the list before him. This suggests buhari actually belongs to somebody.

He also said he would not have failed any corruption test.
Re: Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. by Opinedecandid(m): 10:05am On Nov 02, 2015
80% of the ministerial appointments are political compensation.

This government knows not a thing about merit and competence.

It only know how to bark, make noise and make denials from time to time.

(1) (Reply)

Delayed FG Workers November Salary? / No One Can Arrest Me Not Even The Nigerian Government – TOMPOLO Explodes In Ange / No Nigeria Politician Is Worth Fighting For (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.