Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? (1039 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Should Declare Their Assets Publicly - Ex-NHRC Chairman / Falana Doubts The INTEGRITY Of Buharis Ministers. / See List Of Buharis Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by mekaboy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
I know buhari is a saint just like abacha. But what I want to know is when his ministers will declare their assets.

I want to know what Fashola and amechi are worth. A man who rebrands his website with 78m must be rich.

If it's true that amechi organised a party for soyinka with 86m then he must be rich as well.

EFCC is cracking down on PDP because they have discovered their source of campaign funding. Maybe when Amechi and Fashola declare their assets, they could be invited and detained as well.

3 Likes

Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by yemmynoni: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tomorrow
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by dukie25: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
Answer: When they've made enough money.
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by StOla: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
I don't recall they made a campaign promise to anyone to declare their assets publicly.

Their assets had already been duly declared as part of their assumption of office. The law has been fulfilled.

If they err in any regards, the records are with the CCB whose CCT will try the case, not the listening public.

Where there is no promise, there is no debt.

1 Like

Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by mekaboy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
PMB said they would in media chat.
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by Agwoden(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
In the fullness of time @bubu

1 Like

Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
What goes around comes around. THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN.

Tell me when the useless otuokke drunkards ministers declared their assets
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by kutchs: 10:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
StOla:
I don't recall they made a campaign promise to anyone to declare their assets publicly.

Their assets had already been duly declared as part of their assumption of office. The law has been fulfilled.

If they err in any regards, the records are with the CCB whose CCT will try the case, not the listening public.

Where there is no promise, there is no debt.
Well these do not agree with your submission.
Saint Buhari made this declaration and it's surprising that many months after his noise makers took oath of office he hasn't forced them to do as he declared.
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/04/13/all-my-ministers-must-declare-their-assets-buhari/
http://omojuwa.com/2015/04/my-ministers-must-declare-their-assets-gen-buhari/
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by kutchs: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:
What goes around comes around. THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN.

Tell me when the useless otuokke drunkards ministers declared their assets
GEJ never made any promise to declare his assests publicly like lying Buhari and he didn't promise to make his ministers do so like deceptive Buhari did.

1 Like

Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by Ism4b(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
when mama piss gree carry food for her husby in Kiri kiri
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by dunkem21(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
kutchs:

Saint Buhari made this declaration and it's surprising that many months after his noise makers took oath of office he hasn't forced them to do as he declared.
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/04/13/all-my-ministers-must-declare-their-assets-buhari/

..and they all ran away ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
kutchs:

GEJ never made any promise to declare his assests publicly like lying Buhari and he didn't promise to make his ministers do so like deceptive Buhari did.

Buhari only promised to declare HIS assets. Since gej never promised to declare his assets why didnt he just delare it since people were disturbing his life? Why not just shut them up and declare the assets if his hands were clean.

Go and drink petrol, they wont declare their assets and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by kutchs: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
dunkem21:

..and they all ran away ..

You dey mind the mofos.
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by kutchs: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Buhari only promised to declare HIS assets. Since gej never promised to declare his assets why didnt he just delare it since people were disturbing his life? Why not just shut them up and declare the assets if his hands were clean.

Go and drink petrol, they wont declare their assets and there is nothing you can do about it
Follow the links I posted and see what he said about his noise makers and then shut up.
FYI I'm not bothered whether they declare their assests or not as that won't stop him from being clueless, I'm only bothered that adults like you were deceived by empty promises.
About drinking petrol, I spent 7 hrs today at NNPC mega station waiting to get petrol and drink but couldn't. You see how hopeless your oga's govt is, pls tell him to provide me with petrol to drink.

1 Like

Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by StOla: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
kutchs:

Below is the content of your link. Does it differ with what
I said about their assets having been declared with the CCB when they resumed their position as stipulated by law?

Or has the CCB reported that any minister refused to tender their completed asset declaration form?

Does the law say they must notify you or me when this mandatory declaration has been done?

He said, “All those that were governors, ministers, permanent secretaries, head of foreign staff and all those with political appointments will have to declare their assets on the assumption of their appointment and definitely with the courts. And once they leave they have to re-declare their assets.”
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
kutchs:

Follow the links I posted and see what he said about his noise makers and then shut up.
FYI I'm not bothered whether they declare their assests or not as that won't stop him from being clueless, I'm only bothered that adults like you were deceived by empty promises.
About drinking petrol, I spent 7 hrs today at NNPC mega station waiting to get petrol and drink but couldn't. You see how hopeless your oga's govt is, pls tell him to provide me with petrol to drink.

Since the coming of pdp in 1999, just tell me ONE promise they fulfilled.

About the petrol, i can afford 500 litres for you as long as you are going to drink it and not use it on your machines
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by kutchs: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Since the coming of pdp in 1999, just tell me ONE promise they fulfilled.

About the petrol, i can afford 500 litres for you as long as you are going to drink it and not use it on your machines
Hahahahahaha wikedi baba, you wan make I die shey? I say back to sender. You see I can conveniently pay #1000 a liter only if it's available. Tell your deception personified president to make fuel available.

As for PDP and promise fulfilment, even you know that is a daft question from you.
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2016
kutchs:

Hahahahahaha wikedi baba, you wan make I die shey? I say back to sender. You see I can conveniently pay #1000 a liter only if it's available. Tell your deception personified president to make fuel available.

As for PDP and promise fulfilment, even you know that is a daft question from you.

Come on. I could have said 10 but chose 1. If you cannot tell me then you should stop saying APC made fake promises.
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Supporter of corruption. . Enemy of Nigeria. .. dats wat u are..
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by kutchs: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
APCsupporter:

Come on. I could have said 10 but chose 1. If you cannot tell me then you should stop saying APC made fake promises.
Well to put you and your likes to shame I will oblige you. Jonathan promised to establish a Fed University in states that had none previously and he did. I'm sure some of your relatives are either studying or working in some of the varsities. Did I lie?
I can give you many more but what do they mean to you?
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
kutchs:

Well to put you and your likes to shame I will oblige you. Jonathan promised to establish a Fed University in states that had none previously and he did. I'm sure some of your relatives are either studying or working in some of the varsities. Did I lie?

Are you talking about the universities where students sit on the floor and the teacher sits on windows? Thats a half fulfilment.
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
kutchs:

Are you talking about the universities where students sit on the floor and the teachers sit on windows? Thats a half fulfilment.
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
crixtex:

Supporter of corruption. . Enemy of Nigeria. .. dats wat u are..

I will asume You are mistaking me for a wailer
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

I will asume You are mistaking me for a wailer
Lol... are wailers enemy of Nigeria? ..however u said Ministers shouldn't state ds assets. .. isnt dat supporting corruption?
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 12:30am On Jan 10, 2016
crixtex:

Lol... are wailers enemy of Nigeria? ..however u said Ministers shouldn't state ds assets. .. isnt dat supporting corruption?

Must it be public If you guys were hailing the drunkard when he said he doesnt give a damn then the best you can do about this issue is to keep quiet
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Must it be public If you guys were hailing the drunkard when he said he doesnt give a damn then the best you can do about this issue is to keep quiet
however d drunken fisherman never promised to declare his nor his ministers buh d blood thirsty dictator promised to.. Buh d question I m asking u is... are u now supporting corrupt acts??
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by APCsupporter: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2016
crixtex:

however d drunken fisherman never promised to declare his nor his ministers buh d blood thirsty dictator promised to.. Buh d question I m asking u is... are u now supporting corrupt acts??

Must it be public? PMB declared his assets publicly as he promised,
Re: When Will Saint Buharis Ministers Declare Their Assets? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 10, 2016
APCsupporter:

Must it be public? PMB declared his assets publicly as he promised,
Lool... alright I hear you. . let's kip watching ds politicians. ..

(1) (Reply)

Reply To Interrogating The Budget Of Buharinomics, By Femi Aribisala / Breaking: APC Anambra Central Primaries - Uche Ekwunife Leading With 284 Votes / NLC Gives Rochas Okorocha 14-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.