Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Stop Blaming Government ( Life Changing Opportunity) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blaming Government ( Life Changing Opportunity) (296 Views)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Stop Blaming Fulani Herdsmen For Every Attack, Sultan Tells Nigerians / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Blaming Government ( Life Changing Opportunity) by Chukslar: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2015
LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY

This November a Foreign company is coming to setup Offices in the following Cities in Nigeria

Uyo
Owerri
Benin
Warri
Enugu
Port Harcourt
Ibadan
Calabar
Abuja
Lagos
Aba
Port Harcourt
Kano
Abuja
Jos
Kaduna

And they need Enlightened and Energetic Nigerians to run operations in those cities.

As I said it’s a life changing Opportunity.

It’s a job that will require you to just create sales points in your city then monitor/manage them.
Minimum Salary N65, 000.00 Monthly excluding Feeding, Housing, Medicals and Transport Allowance.

No special Requirements as they are more interested in Capacity and Ability than Educational Qualification

But
1. Applicants must Reside in and have street knowledge of the city they apply for
2. Applicants must have good command of English, Pidgin and Local dialect of the city they apply for
3. Applicants should be between the ages of 25-45
4. Applicants should be creative and be able to talk to convince.
5. Applicants must not be an Ex convict
6. Applicants must be willing to undergo Security screening.

Optional:- If you have knowledge of cars is an added advantage.

For Interested persons a date will be communicated and Interview will be conducted in your City Center.

For more information and details Contact me via

Email on chukslar@yahoo.com
or
For SMS and Whatsapp only 08033739715 (Pls No calls just messages).

Nairalanders make una try represent oh I tell dem say no need spending money for Newspapers and Radio stations, cos say plenti enlightened Nigerians dey Nairaland.

Pls no falling my hand ohh ehmm. wink wink wink

Pls before Negative Minded people start misconstruing this whole opportunity I am not a recruiting agency or agent so nobody will ask you to pay 1 dime to get the Job. Its 100% on merit based on your Location, Ability and Capacity.
[b][/b]
Re: Stop Blaming Government ( Life Changing Opportunity) by toltee4real: 1:36am On Nov 02, 2015
ok...

(1) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Should Learn How To Recite Quran Now. / Nigerians Must Know Their Rights By December-nhcr / Whats The Light Situation In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.