Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State (41205 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by dave1614: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
The emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has come under attack from Fani Kayode for blaming the immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan, for not supporting the independence of a Palestinian state during his administration.

Emir Muhammad Sanusi II, had on Wednesday, August 10 urged the federal government under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari to back the need for a free Palestinian state.

Speaking at a one-day international conference on Palestine with the theme, “Palestine question; Issues, Challenges and Actions, the former governor of the CBN said the immediate past president was to be held responsible for the failure of Palestinian state, which ought to have put an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories at the UN security council. However, former minister of aviation, Fani Kayode, reacting to Emir Sanusi’s comments via his twitter handle called on the emir to shut up, insisting that the land in contention belongs to Israel and not Palestine.

See tweet by Fani Kayode attacking Emir Sanusi below:

"Would someone pl tell this man to just shut up. The land belongs to Israel and not Palestine. God bless Israel."
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/763685234260971520

In another development, Fani Kayode alleged that President Muhammadu Buhari plans to break up Nigeria if crude oil is found in the north. Recall that the president recently directed the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) to begin the search for oil in the north-east. However, Fani Kayode reacting to Buhari’s directive via his twitter handle on Thursday, August 11, said if the president finds oil, he and the north will be the first to call for a breakup of the country.

https://www.naij.com/926198-tension-fani-kayode-tells-emir-sanusi-shut.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Oasis007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
grin

The only Tension I perceived is the source of your Post and the way it's aligned!

MODIFIED

LOL!

So this Gibberish eventual made FP?! Well, I wasn't amazed after I rechecked it. Virtually everything was changed by the Mod that pushed it to FP.

The Source, Alignment, supplementary Image and so on are the Spices added to it by the Mod to make it a consumable Food!

Meanwhile! I do not see anything spectacular in FTC! I do wonder why some Dudes would celebrate like a Student gaining Admission to University after attempting 7 times!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Baawaa(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is a free world,anybody can tell anybody to shut up,likewise, am using the opportunity to tell Fani-Kayode too to "shut up for life".

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by seunny4lif(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
I no understanding of this super story grin grin grin
Which tension grin grin grin
High tension or low tension grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by danelson007(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
And I am using this opportunity to tell the poster "Shut up"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by cktheluckyman: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Where is the tension in asking a paedophile Emir to shut up

224 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Badtman(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin middle tension ni

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by hungryboy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2016
seunny4lif:
na zombie tension

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by psucc(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
The tension is the reason we don't have light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Justiyke4u: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
The more you are trying to understand the post the more you are becoming confused. Copy and paste

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by babyfaceafrica: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
So where is the tension?..fake bloggers..yeye

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
I will never support insults or foolishness......but why make some people more sacred than others? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided It's ok to insult PMB, GEJ, OBJ, etc but not Sanusi undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided......please let's not start what can not be finished in a birthday party undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by tomakint: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
I believe in God of Israel (Yahweh, Jehovah, God the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit); I have a feeling too that FFK may be right after all on the Division plan of the North if oil is discovered in the North east undecided what a shame. No wonder the Northernization of the NNPC was well orchestrated by the Mumuhary man

125 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by seunny4lif(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Badtman:
grin grin middle tension ni
grin grin grin grin
Which be Middle tension Again now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by seunny4lif(m): 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
hungryboy:
na zombie tension
Zombies coming for you

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by mazichika: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
High tension grin
Ndi ara.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by ConqueredWest: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Baawaa:
Is a free world,anybody can tell anybody to shut up,likewise, am using the opportunity to tell Fani-Kayode too to "shut up for life".

See this AFONJA

So you want Palestinian state but tell FG to shoot at Biafrans.

What a hypocrisy angry

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by otukpo(f): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
When is Nigeria going to get her sanity again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Of course, I will say same if I see him "Shut up Sunusi"

I lost respect for him in the wake of Ese's saga

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by cjrane: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Please why is the tension?
Abookis and Arewa youths always tell southern leaders to shut up. besides, this is a democracy.

The Emir of Katsina should also SHUT UP! They are all bloody Fulani bigots gradually killing Nigeria
[/size]

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by nNEOo(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
What tension ......wake me up when the match is ready
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by clefstone(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sanusi is a political Emir so he deserves it

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by daywatcher: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
Isreal Vs Palestines has nothing to do with Africans. In the real scheme of things, neither Isreal or Palestine give a crap about Nigeria. We in Nigera are blinded by religious loyalty

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by akinyeleaa: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:

See this AFONJA

So you want Palestinian state but tell FG to shoot at Biafrans.

What a hypocrisy angry
lol, Is that your grouse?
Now wey dem don release Biafrans nko
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Icecomrade: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lolz
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by veekid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
This man should just watch him mouth k
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Proffdada: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Where is FFK speaking from? Is there internet there?
Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Thisis2raw(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pedophile Sanusi should also tell Cassandra to let Biafrans go.

They want Palestinians to be free from Israel but don't want Biafrans free from Nigeria

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
I've been waiting for someone to tell Sanusi to shut up all along.Thank Goodness it finally came thru

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State by LesbianBoy(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yes he should shut up grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burnt Police Post In Oregun, Lagos After Mob Attack (Video) / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.