Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera (42328 Views)

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
youmour:
Na Una get time dey make people celebtities ,people when still dey shit and mess like me..only celebrity I know na luscious Lopez
luscious Lopez no dey poo?
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by shamecurls(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
I beggy .....The pikin na Blue Ivy or North West?
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Nonsense thread.
shoror ni yen.
Abeg, o showor aaro o.
Monday morning for that matter.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by j4sure(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Foremost Nigerian newspaper, The Nation, broke the news. According to them, Tiwa Savage is avoiding the paparazzi-focus on her new born child. In the early hours of today, Tiwa perfectly ducked the capturing lens of a photographer as she attended the opening of Oriki products range.

The event took place on Victoria Island, Lagos. Not satisfied, Tiwa, who clutched her new born baby, scrolled through the photographer’s camera to confirm he did not take pictures of her and her baby. It took several minutes before the photographer was left to go.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/tiwa-savage-apprehends-photographer-who.html#more

yes now .its ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2015
ndaman25:
Wetin she born self
epic!
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by rileyy(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Its simple leave her baby frigging alone, betwhy nigerians are so stubborn choi

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by odeyemilizzy(f): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Tiwa tope is ur baby. Made of gold pls live pride better children dan ur child is dere. Ur bby kn fyn

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by cirmuell(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2015
tellwisdom:

Wetin this one dey talk sad
You should try read his post again. This time, with the your eyes and mind opened, perhaps you'll comprehend. sad pele
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by cirmuell(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2015
silvermania:
luscious Lopez no dey poo?
I wonder o
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by bigwallace(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
I heard she gave birth to an halfcaste!! angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 02, 2015
maxiuc:
Nonsense if you are not proud to show the world baby then something must be wrong somewhere is either dey pikin wowo or na albino hehehe it still suprises me though two dark parents com born oyibo pikin
abi na....ter billz black,tiwa black,Hw pikin wan take yellow?.....#iConcur
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by macaranta(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Tiwa too?like seeing her baby's face is Nigeria's biggest problem? abegi

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2015
cirmuell:
I wonder o
lol i tire for some guys
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by solid3(m): 7:36am On Nov 02, 2015
She is feeling like the wife of prince Charles. Mtchewwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by daltose: 7:45am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by AyeeIdris(f): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Na wa o. Na una pikin? She does not want to show her baby. Her choice. There are people that won't upload their babies' pictures on Facebook. People here don't have profile pictures. Why do people think because someone is in the limelight, their lives become free-for-all, yet they are entitled to their privacy. Last I checked, the baby didn't release a single. Free her jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by debola23(f): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Chommieblaq:
They forget say na Nigeria be this, n people no send wetin d baby be like.

I am telling you. U read my mind. She cant hide baby from paparazi for ever na. So when Nigeriand eventually see d babys pix. D yabbing that will follow will be out of this world. If u dont want oole to see ur baby. Then why bring him/her to a public event?
Stay at home for d sake of ur baby and dont attend shows again.

Buh when she finally release it, yabbing we go follow am eeeeeeeeee.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Na she sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by TWOWAYMIRROR: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2015
She never hear about dropbox camera photos sync...if na me snap am...she go see am for nairaland d nxt hour...mtscheeeew!...naija paparazi na learners

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by seedorfg(m): 7:52am On Nov 02, 2015
whatever rock her boat
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by dacovajnr: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Abi eleyi ti ya waray ni...wetin she born wey She no wan make person see..beyounce n Kim own sef no tey like this...abi you think say showing your baby pics after 6month go break Internet..if u don connieved with dem bloggers make we knw..Oga seun I dey watch you grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Blackberrybabes:
Foremost Nigerian newspaper, The Nation, broke the news. According to them, Tiwa Savage is avoiding the paparazzi-focus on her new born child. In the early hours of today, Tiwa perfectly ducked the capturing lens of a photographer as she attended the opening of Oriki products range.

The event took place on Victoria Island, Lagos. Not satisfied, Tiwa, who clutched her new born baby, scrolled through the photographer’s camera to confirm he did not take pictures of her and her baby. It took several minutes before the photographer was left to go.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/11/tiwa-savage-apprehends-photographer-who.html#more

Ntoooiiiiiiiii i blame carzy fans and stup!d companies given them endorsement. This is totally unacceptable for mrs nobody; just because she open yansh and dance.

Left for me, Nigeria celebrities will remain poor and irrelevant cos i dont care of any. I dont play their music, i dont watch their movie and i dont snap photo with them when i jam them for somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by alexlee50: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2015
She dey act like American celebrity.she is over rating herself
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by streetzdreamz(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2015
hells bells!!!I don't even dig supernatural powers or deities no more,how much more idolizing a bloody human like my self,y'al keep dragging your sorry behinds in the mud with all this your celebrity news,what's there to celebrate in their life?? its not as if they instil morals into young ones,or benefit the society in any ways,other than sing silly songs and lewd images,with vulgar words,serves the photographer right,even wished she broke his damned camera,a lota folks are out there suffering,lota social vices,that just a single picture made available to the right channels will help curb,heck!!he busy snapping some tiny baby from the biggest asshole of all time.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by onelife97: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Why she no wan make pple see im pikin pic na,na monkey she born ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Banter1(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2015
tellwisdom:

Wetin this one dey talk sad
saying the truth.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Is she not proud of d baby? Shey d baby get issue ni? Mikel obi baba ibeji wey wife be oyinbo sef no cover face. You dey see another person baby face why u come dEy hide ur own? Yeye dey smell for here ooo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera by vizkiz: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2015
axortedbabe:
Abeg no b human being she born?

receive sense in Jesus name undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 / Picture Of 2face And Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.