Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. (25764 Views)

Karen Igho Shows Off Sultry Figure. Fans React / Karen Igho: "My Husband Loves My Color The Way It Is" / Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by DetectiveDeb: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Karen Igho is bringing sexy back!

The Big Brother Africa winner keeps slaying her post pregnancy body, and we have to say she looks absolutely fabulous, just a couple of months after popping out her gorgeous son.

http://www.amkkay.com/2015/11/karen-igho-steps-out-in-style-since.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by thebestonearth(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2015
DetectiveDeb:
Karen Igho is bringing sexy back!

The Big Brother Africa winner keeps slaying her post pregnancy body, and we have to say she looks absolutely fabulous, just a couple of months after popping out her gorgeous son.
Check out more pics here http://www.amkkay.com/2015/11/karen-igho-steps-out-in-style-since.html

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Sarang(f): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Nice pics

You can save a life..

Checkout my Signature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Bambless1(m): 6:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Nice Pic. Shout Out To Those That Notified Me. Thank Y'all

17 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Aminat508(f): 6:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by mayorjosh(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Pls how does this news replace the giftcard I just finished spending on itunes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by StealthyMe(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2015
And that's another addition to the unending list of baby mamas undecided

But why does she look like a magician in the first photo undecided The 2nd looks better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by DetectiveDeb: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2015
StealthyMe:
And that's another addition to the unending list of baby mamas undecided

But why does she look like a magician in the first photo undecided The 2nd looks better

She is married.

26 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by StealthyMe(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2015
DetectiveDeb:

She is married.

shocked

Pardon my ignorance then... didn't know smiley

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Afrok(m): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2015
The first pic; I guess she remembered having carryover in RAGGING when she was in the Uni embarassed
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2015
What a nightmare...
Who's that demented witch_ in the first pics?

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2015
She just dey like halloween costume...the harder she tries to look good, the uglier she becomes.

10 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by OnankpaBa(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2015
this babe no fine at all

8 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by kennyman2000(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2015
That her big boobs..
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by DataaGIVER: 9:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Imagine say na Karen Igho marry oshiomole , dem for born anti-christ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by damton(m): 9:03am On Nov 02, 2015
y
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by buchilino(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
NOT TRYING SOUND JEALOUS BUT SOMETIMES DIS GAL LOOKS LIKE VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER

3 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by soliddata: 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
ok
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by buchilino(m): 9:04am On Nov 02, 2015
handsomeclouds:
What a nightmare...
Who's that demented witch_ in the first pics?

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

5 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by sweatlana: 9:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Karen plssss come style my wardrobe
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
buchilino:
NOT TRYING SOUND JEALOUS BUT SOMETIMES DIS GAL LOOKS LIKE VICTOR FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER
not nice

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
buchilino:

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
Na so baami
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2015
Am only seeing an overpriced doll!
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by free2ryhme: 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
pls how is this news undecided
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by emmabest2000(m): 9:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Only In Dubai ...

@topic Nice pix

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by ellahzy(f): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2015
d first picx nor follow at all, leave them to d runway models with long legs. undecided

nice face grin
Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Did anyone care to check out the decent environment?

4 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Steps Out In Style Since Giving Birth To Son. by gurunlocker: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2015
is it my eye or something..... this bae is not that beautiful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bruce Willis Is Retiring From Acting / IcePrince Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.