Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. (42397 Views)

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by menix(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
May be she is waiting to buy a Man-sion at Banana Iceland b4 she will marry..

Well I neva get private Jet else I for ask who get her contact..

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by holyokoto(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
Afrok:
Incredible ko, Incredible hulk ni undecided She's just there, no hating pls...

na incredible hulk lol
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by ademoladeji(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2015
*sarcasm*
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by tiffany23: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2015
MORE BEAUTIFUL AS EVER.....
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by braine(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2015
My number one crush.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Joeace3000(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!! The only thing that matters to Nigerians after sex

Are you looking to get over the fact that you are always short of cash for the best things in life?

Wouldn't you like to have a means of income where you don't have to run under the sun daily running to work or travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria to attend interview invitations?

What about getting a source of income to support your salary?

Join my fiverr introductory training on Nairaland here and learn how you can start earning legitimately from the internet on fiver.com today. Follow me there now..

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by hemucology(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2015
She is not fyn pas my wife...... I thank God
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by banio: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Is she married?

I guess she is now looking for a husband
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by fascowilly(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Seen
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by emmycare: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Nigerians with marriage sha!

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Is she married?
Lool. Is it your marry? undecided
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Tmaritas76(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
fpeter:
why is she not married yet? she is so pretty
lo! They dey buy husband for market
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Missmossy(f): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2015
She's not looking bad, nothing extra ordinary though.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by engrjacuzzi: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2015
she has one colour all through unlike some women that have three to four skin colour because of fame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by jbaby265(f): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2015
which is fantastic leg again@op ..did u have a bite of d leg..NL smh
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by macaranta(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
pretty woman
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by gabriellaleo(f): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2015
awesome
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Ibrochaka(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Is he a female?
no she is a male goat
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2015
Hav U eva think of buying 4rm JUMIA, but don't no how 2 go about it, Call 4 Ur fastest online MARKET xperience. Cash on +Doorstep Delivery 08136386580.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by JoeCutie(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2015
She no kon dey chop again!? Wotapiiii!
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Smartresult(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2015
check sasuwa physics tutorial blog you will be surprised

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by prideofscience: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2015
I beg make she get married. its risk to have first child afta 30yrs. for Lady
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Lool. Is it your marry? undecided
I wan marry am na.. Na bad tin?
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by paultaiyee: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Wow......she's beautiful
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by tudeyzamani: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2015
My forever crush still remains Miranda Gostavo nd Selena Gomez..... cool
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Missmossy:
She's not looking bad, nothing extra ordinary though.

u fine pass her.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by noblegrex: 10:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Is she married?
my question
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2015
What does she really do for a living? Abi na leg dey flash for a living?

1 Like

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:14am On Nov 02, 2015
Cutehector:
I wan marry am na.. Na bad tin?
na good thing oo grin .as wife number what again? tongue
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by missKiffy(f): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2015
Maintaining the same shape as about 14 years ago, impressive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Denim Bum Shorts / Beyonce Vs Osas Ighodaro Who Rocked It Better?! / Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.