Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. (42394 Views)

Agbani Darego Stuns In Bikini By A Pool Side (pic) / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / Agbani Darego Stuns At Giorgio Armani Event In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Tedassie(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Lool. Is it your marry? undecided
*face palm*

2 Likes

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:

u fine pass her.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Oyind17:

wetin? Why u frown face like small pikin wey dem collect im biscuit.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2015
How old was she when she won the miss world contest?
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:

stop flattering the young Lady
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Oyind17:

really! Why should i? Fyi, dats ma 1st luv on nairaland.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:

nuellah, u r doing anyhow.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:

really! Why should i? Fyi, dats ma 1st luv on nairaland.
Just saying
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Benbisco(f): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2015
69MissedCalls:
what is her real work sef undecided

Shoo! You wan give her work? If you dey give work abeg I know some people wey dey look for work o.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by goshen26: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2015
Is she a vi...n?
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Raiders: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2015
fpeter:
why is she not married yet? she is so pretty
maybe she is waiting for you. Besides why are Nigerians so obsessed with weather a woman is married. Its better to be single and happy than be in an unhappy marriage. Marriage is not for everybody
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2015
Oyind17:

Just saying

when will u show me ya pic? Mayb i cn flatter u too.
This is nt ma 1stime of asking for ur pic, why dn't u wanna show me?
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2015
I'ont understand. What's my offense?
Emodeee:

nuellah, u r doing anyhow.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:
when will u show me ya pic? Mayb i cn flatter u too. This is nt ma 1stime of asking for ur pic, why dn't u wanna show me?
Thought I've done that long ago, you'll see it on my birthday
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
sweatlana:
Too skinny

So she should look like Lepacious Bose
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Raiders: 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:
18 yrs old
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 10:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:
I'ont understand. What's my offense?

reply ma mail.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Wow! Thanks though.
Raiders:
18 yrs old
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Oyind17:

Thought I've done that long ago, you'll see it on my birthday

what is oyin feeling like? She is feeling like celebrity.

Send it to ma mail.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by sanitelag(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2015
undecided

Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 02, 2015
Got limited Mb for now. Maybe later..
Emodeee:

reply ma mail.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by IceDude(m): 11:04am On Nov 02, 2015
14yrs ago? shocked......No wonder i dont know her
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Emodeee: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Nuellah02:
Got limited Mb for now. Maybe later..

i hear u.
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by tansho(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Who the picture help?
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Emodeee:
what is oyin feeling like? She is feeling like celebrity. Send it to ma mail.
Lol, you eeh, I go send u later
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2015
TOO THIN
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by 69MissedCalls(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Benbisco:

Shoo! You wan give her work? If you dey give work abeg I know some people wey dey look for work o.

yes oo.. work dey. with serious pay grin
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
prideofscience:
I beg make she get married. its risk to have first child afta 30yrs. for Lady

she already has a child
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
na good thing oo grin .as wife number what again? tongue
am a bachelor jor..
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by galadima77(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Whats stunning here?
Re: Pictured: Agbani Darego Stuns As Ever As She Flashes Her Sexy Pins. by dwesternmall: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Portable Buys A New Mercedes Benz / Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.