Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account (50626 Views)

NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by ibkgab001: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2015
I refused to do my BVN since all this while simply because I belive this democracy and no one can force me to do what is against my wish .. Now I have the rewards this morning from my bank

Screenshots below

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by jay2pee(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2015
FTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by BreezyCB(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2015
Ok
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by HungerBAD: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2015
Nigeria is working.

So you refused to do your BVN because you have Freedom?and don't like being told what to do?i am just curious, which Country in the World does not have a Government telling them what to do?when it is the law of the land, its either you shape up or you ship out.

There is no in between.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by wachakuta(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2015
A new sheriff in town

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by menix(m): 7:05am On Nov 02, 2015
Do I even log on to check mine
Sure they won't even restrict mine cous when a man has #232 as balance, what is there to restrict..

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by buzquet(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2015
I no dey use bank, so baba Alajo no fit freeze my money

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by kennyman2000(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmmm..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Merlissa(f): 7:18am On Nov 02, 2015
I submitted my BVN...

Yet I got the mail

Smh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Kx: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
I personally filled form to link my Bvn with GTB, I refused to leave d banking hall unless given a confirmation that d link has been done; d bank insisted I shud nt worry Dat it's done.

On getting home, and on logging on to Internet banking, I still linked my Bvn thru d portal, I got d feedback that d link has bn done.

This morning I got the mail that my acct has been temp suspended due to non compliance with Bvn registration.

It's up to cbn and the banks, they are on their own.

Update as at 6.00am 3rd Nov 2015
After registering a complaint with GT, they assured d issue would be resolved in 24 hours.
Just this morning I got another email confirming that the temp suspension on account has been lifted upon successful linking of my bvn.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by 12month: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2015
They just send me the mail now,but I just chill. Those market women go scatter bank today

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by bedfordng(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
some of the mails are error message because even if you've done it, you may still get same message sent to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Aminat508(f): 9:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Please check this link,Light need your help

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighterPlease
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by deebsman1(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by confamgist237: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
Mmelioookkkk!!!
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Berrylite: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2015
I had expected Nigeria to step up her security level with different processes of personal data collection.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by sheddo619(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
is this a joke or what.u mean even with this lengthy period they gave for this BVN of a thing there are ppl that are still found wanting.nawa to some Naija peeps o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Adaowerri111: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Charge your battery first lol, This is CHANGE at your doorstep... meanwhile, why just restricted from debit, so credit is allowed, these our banks self one like money pass us again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Mopolchi: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
op you dey tell us make we clap for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by AdemolaA2: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Just got back from Gtbank not quite long. I did mine since Aug. And was sent my bvn pin via sms but still got the restriction email. Was told it would rectified today though but not happy about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by richyfunky(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
After all the rush, BVN registration continues

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Jerrick(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
LA restrict me LA die. If dem born dem papa well, make dem restrict me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by HonourablePomk: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
OK we've heard
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by KnowMore: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
You better go and complete your registration now grin

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Nigerians and our non challant attitude.

2 Likes

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by sagewonders(m): 9:52am On Nov 02, 2015
thank God its temporary

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by gurunlocker: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2015
when u are having 13.57 naira balance, you won't be bothered..... but if you have a balance like a phone number, then you won't joke with it.

7 Likes

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2015
I got I too. GTB be forming obedient bank
First Bank and Access haven't sent me their own yet.
But the crowd at Gtb Ikorodu this morning na die, saw them on my way to work.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by amnesty7: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2015
GTbank is becoming a stupid bank. BVN done and I still got this trash message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by VickyRotex(f): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2015
Imagine. Nonchalant attitude everywhere. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life! / Installation Of World Heaviest Regenerator, RFCC Unit At The Dangote Refinery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.