Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account (50670 Views)

NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / CBN Insists It Won’t Reverse Restriction On Naira ATM Card Abroad / International Spend Restriction On Naira Card: What Is The Implication Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by NovusHomo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Nigeria is working.

So you refused to do your BVN because you have Freedom?and don't like being told what to do?i am just curious, which Country in the World does not have a Government telling them what to do?when it is the law of the land, its either you shape up or you ship out.

There is no in between.

These children! And they say they want to lead. SMH.

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
And
wachakuta:
A new sheriff in town

One of the Glories of PRESIDENT GEJ.
bubu is yet to formulate any Bank reform policy... even the TSA he didn't formulate.

Up GEJ our Hero
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by sunnyeinstein(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I got I too. GTB be forming obedient bank
First Bank and Access haven't sent me their own yet.
But the crowd at Gtb Ikorodu this morning na die, saw them on my way to work.

As in ehn, i jus waka pass n smh niii. Bvn kwa! Wia in ikd u stay pretty?
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by abdulrazajuwon: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
I refused to do my BVN since all this while simply because I belive this democracy and no one can force me to do what is against my wish .. Now I have the rewards this morning from my bank

Screenshots below

#OrangeBankersFromHell is the best term to describe GT Bank.

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by ibkgab001: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
On my way sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by cirmuell(m): 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
menix:
Do I even log on to check mine
Sure they won't even restrict mine cous when a man has #232 as balance, what is there to restrict..
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:
A new sheriff in town
who marshal buhari? lol
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by 4stylz: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
I have been praying for the day they will close my first bank and uba account since *thank God they did it themselves.

Gtbank all the way....these guys re number 1 in customer's satisfaction
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by smallwole: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
I have done my own BVN Via skye Bank and have linked my G.T.B account with the number, but suprisingly i received this same message this morning when trying to withdraw through ATM machine. What is happening?
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by dwesternmall: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by tunnex190: 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
What's gonna happen to accounts of people who are living in abroad and still making transactions with the account? I don't have a place to do it here in UAE.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Dieumerci(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
When I received the email, I thought it was an error cos I enrolled and got my BVN through GTBank.

I tried to do an Internet banking transfer, and my accounts were truly restricted.

I went to the branch where I did the BVN and the manager told me to fill a form and join the queue.

See crowd...really disappointed with GTBank.

I gave the same BVN that I collected from GTBank to three other banks and no issues.

I am considering closing my accounts with them immediately I pulled out my money.

1 Like

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
same here.... i have not linked my GTB account with my BVN.
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by Temmytea70(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I got I too. GTB be forming obedient bank
First Bank and Access haven't sent me their own yet.
But the crowd at Gtb Ikorodu this morning na die, saw them on my way to work.
. Kindly rply my mail...fanks
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by cytellProperty: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Omo Alaiiyi gbo ran
ibkgab001:
I refused to do my BVN since all this while simply because I belive this democracy and no one can force me to do what is against my wish .. Now I have the rewards this morning from my bank

Screenshots below

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by tuk2ato(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pele merl wink
Merlissa:
I submitted my BVN...

Yet I got the mail

Smh

Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by daresimon(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
I think we are in the same category but the thing is I did mine last year and thank God u still have the number with me.

I will match to the nearest gtbank tomorrow to protest the closure of my account when I have done it.

Ti won ti bawon lola ehn.....
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by darmys(f): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
ibkgab001:

Screenshots below

it is funny how you that refused to do and those of us that did as early as 2014 are in the same boat now
i did and still got my account blocked. my experience here

https://www.nairaland.com/2708925/pain-tears-guaranty-trust-bank
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by debedebe(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Got same mail here this morning... GTB dey CRAZE ni

i did mine with Access bank and link it with first bank and GTB..... yet yeye GT mail dis morning...
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by liwan: 12:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Staring from tomorrow Feb 1
Accounts without bank verification number (bvn) will be restricted from transaction activities on their account. angry
Re: BVN- Temporary Restriction Of Your Account by tunnex190: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
liwan:
Staring from tomorrow Feb 1
Accounts without bank verification number (bvn) will be restricted from transaction activities on their account. angry

How people out of the country can do this BVN? I can't get it done here in UAE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Can't A Country Just Keep Printing Money And Become Rich / COVID-19: Ebeano Supermarket, Lekki Starts No Mask, No Entrance Policy / 5 Signs That Shows You May Never Be Successful In Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.