Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey (51090 Views)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Nigeria Map, Rev Cam, Bluetooth, TV / Buy Car DVD Video Screen With Navigation System(Nigeria Map), Rev Cam, Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by HonourablePomk: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by xreal: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
This thread's topic could had been :
Please visit Carmudi.com.

Who will ever.....we wey dey Nigeria sef dey go buy car for cotonue.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by bakila: 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
The number of hits on their website will increase today.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by pure11(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
and so what?
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Adesiji77:
This is not "palatable" at all...what is it about Nigeria that makes life so difficult?

Another Source of the News http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/nigeria-is-most-expensive-country-to-buy-car-in-west-africa-survey/

Cc: lalasticlala, dominique

It's the people that have made the place difficult and almost inhabitable for people.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by miqos02(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
this one no be news naaa

Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by DGD1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
kulobyno:
Everything is expensive in this country apart from sex

loools

Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by AreaFada2: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
kulobyno:
Gbam. Only Olosho one cheap.

Most so-called gf one works out far more expensive. cheesy grin
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by benjanny(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
I rather die than to click the link
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by JesusIgot(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
No wonder youngest people get their car, jeep easier in Cameroon. Even poor people can buy a car there.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by 3kay945(m): 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cause we're richest cool
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by chukwuma88: 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
For tips on 5odds games on daily basis add me on watsapp its free. 08136307647. Fixed 5 odds games daily.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by queebeediva(f): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
I love Nigeria my country to be faithful loyal and honest ,to searv Nigeria is not by Force.......pls a patriotic nigeria should complete the National pledge! Am out!
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by valupufayo: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
my friend's step-aunt makes $70 an hour on the computer . She has been without a job for 5 months but last month her pay was $18819 just working on the computer for a few hours. look at here
➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨➨ w­­w­­w­.b­u­z­z­n­e­w­s­9­9­.­c­o­­m

Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by Classicool(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
kulobyno:
If sex is not expensive what of Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by MrBONE2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by Ironi: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Classicool:

If sex is not expensive what of Ghana.

With a population like rabbits, sex is certainly going to be cheaper in Nigeria jor.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by ahmedmusa332: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Are u kidding me?
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by khalids: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by demoore1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Try Equatorial Guinea and see that Nigerian cars are cheap.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by erico2k2(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
tuoyoojo:

its sad that moto wen oyibo don tire to use dem go ship am give us, we go come talk say na clean sharp moto

we dey allergic to brand new

well, we hope the govt wud intervene so dat one day, we go get moto wen na we go tear the "leather" commot with our hand
Where did you get that Idea frm?who tell 7 say Oyinbo tire to use the cars?2005 cars still dey sell wella abroad.

Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by Bigdreams(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
Seen.

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by Teeside12(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
AdaNri1:
Why won't it be, when customs officials will collect half the price of that car as bribe and the police another half. Not mentioning road safety who have no business inspecting your car.
Exactly...especially custom officials @ Seaports
No wonder people day smuggle vehicles (fayawor)!!
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by Classicool(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ironi:

With a population like rabbits, sex is certainly going to be cheaper in Nigeria jor.
That's in core south and eastern part of the 9ja...
Omo 4 Ghana getting laid is like picking stone from the group... Is take yours make I take mine
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by malele(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
[size=40pt]ladipo boys [/size] grin

what does ladipo boys have to do with custom tarrif ?
i have been reading ur comments, i have never seen a foolish humanbeing like u.
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by adconline(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
divinehand2003:
75% Of imported cars is tokunbo, Naija where are we headed?
Used cars hold larger market share in developed abd semi-developed economies.. How many people can afford brand new cars without financing in Naija??
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by jony247(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
[size=40pt]ladipo boys [/size] grin
Ur guys
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by macaranta(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ok o...they should do something bout it
Re: Nigeria Is Most Expensive Country To Buy Car In West Africa – Survey by whatofyou: 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
And we cry daily about the high rate of inflation. Somebody imports a car and sells it almost triple what he expended on the car before the sale. Let us say no to the insatiability and greed of our government and used vehicle sellers.

Cars Between 150,000 To 350,000 Naira(cheap Cars) / NO LONGER AVAILABLE / Chikamso Chizoba Amalu 'A.C.C Whizzy' Makes "Helicopter" Vehicles (Photos)