Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss (28673 Views)

6.6 Million Bvns Not Linked To Accounts – NIBSS / Implications Of Not Meeting The Deadline For Bvn Registration. / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Bros, wetin person do nah?

I know d kind wahala I do on top dis yeye BVN matter undecided

Na fufu sure pass o!

harristo:

You too like fufu. grin

Even on BVN discussion thread you are still thinking of fufu. grin

1 Like

Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin grin

Emyogalanya:
our people say na money wey no get work to do for family na him dey go bank. By the time you feed from farm to mouth, you go appreciate feeding from hand to mouth
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by PussyKrook: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Gbam! You have said it all. This is simply beyond money.

>I personally think the CBN could request bio-metric data from Immigration services. But they cant do that because their mandate does not warrant them to do that. The CBN does have the power, nor the legality to request, demand the complete thumb-printing of millions of Nigerians just in the name of 'money'. This goes show the status that we all have given money in our lives. Not 1 finger, but all 10!

>I do not know of any country in the modern civilized times that requires finger prints to open an account. Let the Federal Reserve Bank try in America and they would be in breach of the constitution and the Second Amendment. An international passport or National ID card is more than sufficient for one to open an account. Whose fault is it that there is so much corruption and money laundering? The CBN has facilitated corruption and helped lined the pockets of corrupt Nigerians. They thin BVN will solve their problems

>I will personally never register for the BVN. NEVER! there are in fact 6 million ways to skin the cow and I know all. I have an account in one of the banks. I am already preparing to close them up and simply play along with the corrupt system. I will have 10 more bank accounts without the bloody BVN.

>Cant hand my fingerprints to banking cartel. I will not send my data indirectly to the United States. Electoral commission and immigration has my data. They can request copies from them.

>Surprisingly, Nigerians can simply decide to close their bank accounts and believe me, the banksters will retreat with their tails between their Legs.
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by derato: 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ve not made transactions recently, pls I want to ask wen doing transactions, are we to tell dem our bvn before any transaction cos ve gotten my bvn but ve misplaced it?.?
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Una for no extnd naa,let me c hw banks wil cope wit d huge loss of money dat customers wud wnt to deposit, runin into billions of naira jst cos of one nonsence bvn.tankgod say I don clear all d money for my acct seff if dem lke mke dem clse d acct dat one concern dem if I lke I do BVN if I lke I wil not do it,.I shud liv my wrk nd go quee in endless line cos of BVN coupld wit d heavy unemploymnt rate in d country..I NO SND UNA joorrr
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by otiigba1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
GÒod Idea! I cant understand why banks has been bullying their customer
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chanchit:
Sigh! Maybe they should even start by telling us the benefits of having this BVN.
Cos some bankers sef don't know, why would a cashier ask for my BVN when I want to deposit money into an account that is not mine.

Lmao! Dumb cashier who was obviously forming "itk". I would have so embarrassed that kinda person, she or he is sooo lucky it wasn't me.
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by Divepen1(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm

Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by Divepen1(m): 1:26am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm

Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by nigeriancuban: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Okay just did mine today sha
Re: Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss by faiz7869: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thank you for sharing such an amazing and useful article with us. I will surely bookmark it and share it with my friends.

Regards,
Celebrate the valentines day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Increase In Fuel Price Crashes Naira To N345/$1 / Fire Razes Auto Spare Parts Market In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / 1.4trn Fine: MTN Takes Nigerian Government To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.