Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,068 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose (40863 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Warns Fayose To Leave Buhari Alone / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Apc govs and Lair muhammad have made propaganda statement against previous govt than fayose and nobody threatened them.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by anytexy: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
lols....

Oshiomole talks more than him.
You get time to respond to all these Apc e-rats. How many warning did Last administration give to ..

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by onechance(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
what is wrong with the Presidency and his media team , the same APC led administration attacked and insulted the past administration at every junction and media. why are shouting when a governor says what we all know is true........#NigeriaisBROKE

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Ganjafama(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
EternalTruths:
To prove FG wrong

Ask any federal worker if they have received October salary. cool
Go and ask any Delta Steel company, Aladja worker wether they have received salary for the past 4 years.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
tolustx:

lols...E be like say I de hear say na Elegushi na...Oh...I never even enta that thread for sometime now o

Nawa e fit no hold be dat
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
tolustx:
lol. I detest those old generation banks.

Lol
Buh dem don upgrade sha

Access bank dey learn where dem dey nw
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by tolustx(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

Nawa e fit no hold be dat
I never dey sure. I go ask dos niggas sha.
How your side for there na?
na army barracks ur ppa dey?
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
tolustx:
I never dey sure. I go ask dos niggas sha.
How your side for there na?
na army barracks ur ppa dey?

No oo na one sch lyk dat buh na back to my house soon
Till next congress
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by knowme(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
This government can lie. The amount of corruption currently going on under this government is mindbogglingly. There are already stories circulating in the media of Ghana must go bags lobbying by ministerial nominees. Let them continue, Olisa Metuh has already sounded a note of warning to this government of the hawk-like watchmen that will compile and submit reports on every illegal transaction done by this government. Mr Shehu, you and your boss will not escape Kirikiri once you leave that office. Unlike the APC, the largest party in Africa, the PDP does not make empty threats.

Hahahahaha we are waiting for the expose o' please bring on the facts, PDP and corruption are siblings you cannot separate them so am wondering what you are blabbing about.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Akpan107(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
retepmurt:
Okonjo said it repeatedly last year that federal government was broke and that it would be difficult to pay workers in 2015.
Our economy has been bled to a state of anaemia by the outgone government.
Buhari government needs time to rectify the situation.
I thought you guys said Buhari was voted in to right the wrong of the past government. where are the so called looted trillions APC government has recovered? the earlier Nigerians start seeing APC led FG as the failure it is the better for everyone...

somebody once said Buhari might be stoned in six months time...

3 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by babestella: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yeske2:
Fayose would talk himself into trouble soon, wailers should please warn before they start crying of witch hunting when gobe starts.

Which trouble?

Please this is democracy, if they don't like him talking they can climd the Mount Everest, jump and die. When they were busy making baseless accusation against PDP, they were never warned, that is the true democracy.

I'd rather Garba Shehu is warned, this is not military era, he and his dull president should be warned not to derail our democracy abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by cardoctor(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Leave him to continue. Very soon he will have banana stuffed down his oesophagus. That should keep him quiet.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Spybradd: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
wirinet:

It is only dumb people that takes fayose serious. This is someone that swears Buhari would die in office.

So Fayose and PDP would tell us that they were unaware that Okonjo Iweala had to borrow in the last few Months of the last administration in order to pay salaries.

Here is a reminder:-

well your response to fayose's outburst is as serios as that of the presidency......SO NOW WE KNOW WHO'S DUMB PEOPLE AND BESIDES,THIS IS DEMOCRACY,NOT MILITOCRACY OR ZOMBIECRACY. APC EXERCISED THEIR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS TO AND BEYOND THE LINES DURING THE LAST DISPENSATION,SO THEY SHUD'NT CRY OVER FAYOSE WHO IS EXPRESSING HIS....AND IF THEY WANNA DO, THEY SHUD "GO TO COURT"..undecided

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by omolami: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sheu and presidency should stop deceiving Nigerians, The word bail out was alien to PDP and people of Nigeria. Nigerians started hearing of it in Buhari's government. Liers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by babestella: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=knowme post=39606788][/quote]

I hope PDP will win the next elections and we will see people like Garba, Bubu, Jagaban, Fash, Osho all of them going to real jail because their looting will now be published and properly prosecuted. APC have just thought Nigerians how vendetta should be in politics and I don't think PDP will take anything lying low anymore.

The only credible but unfortunate person in this government of lies, threats, deceit and propaganda is the VP Osinbajo. May God separate him from the phooooools in power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Jaisman26(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
braine:
Fayose and his big mouth. He won't go and think of how to increase revenue generation in his state. Its only FG's money he gets hard-on over.
Because u and ur Oga at d top still d exhibit Military characteristics abi? Shebi during GEJ tenure every APC has turned to a whistle blower and now that the whistle is blowing against u how can u tell a Nigerian Citizen to be mindful of what he's saying....now we know who is a true Democrat and a converted democrat. The world is watching APC with keen interest..

2 Likes

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by ALISMILE(m): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
EternalTruths:
To prove FG wrong

Ask any federal worker if they have received October salary. cool
yes, I and my sister who works wit NHIS ve been paid!
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by ALISMILE(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jaisman26:
Because u and ur Oga at d top still d exhibit Military characteristics abi? Shebi during GEJ tenure every APC has turned to a whistle blower and now that the whistle is blowing against u how can u tell a Nigerian Citizen to be mindful of what he's saying....now we know who is a true Democrat and a converted democrat. The world is watching APC with keen interest..
pls, jus whom is d world that is watching?
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
una sabi yab other people but na una yab dey pain pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by nightmile: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
missbronze:
Buhari will soon flog Fayose.
Fayose wouldn't dare such rubbish under Baba Iyabo..
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by ALISMILE(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
babestella:

I hope PDP will win the next elections and we will see people like Garba, Bubu, Jagaban, Fash, Osho all of them going to real jail because their looting will now be published and properly prosecuted. APC have just thought Nigerians how vendetta should be in politics and I don't think PDP will take anything lying low anymore.

The only credible but unfortunate person in this government of lies, threats, deceit and propaganda is the VP Osinbajo. May God separate him from the phooooools in power.
Will d VP also go to jail too wen PDP takes over?
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by tolustx(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
sparkleRed:

No oo na one sch lyk dat buh na back to my house soon
Till next congress

oh. owk. Government schools for here dey mid term break. Na one week dem dey use for mid term for here o. The thing surprise me.
Me no dey teach sha. na for fed govt company I dey serve.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by sparkleRed(f): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
tolustx:
oh. owk. Government schools for here dey mid term break. Na one week dem dey use for mid term for here o. The thing surprise me.
Me no dey teach sha. na for fed govt company I dey serve.

Oh okay no p
Abeg abeg make I leave dis thread 4 d owner
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Samtob90(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:
APC, Party of professional liars and career looters. cheesy
Even if you don't understand the simple analysis of the statements above, you can just ask your nursery school brother to explain it for you. What is lie here?
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Firefire(m): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Samtob90:

[s]Even if you don't understand the simple analysis of the statements above, you can just ask your nursery school brother to explain it for you. What is lie here[/s]?

Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Yunus2012(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:
APC, Party of professional liars and career looters. cheesy

Will you please point out the lies in the interview. PLEASE.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by miceroms: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just asking: who shared the allocation of May and who was president at that time?
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by friends4ever(m): 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Democracy is freedom of speech. You giys are not in Directorship era please...Gov Fayose should speak his mind. APC did the same to President Goodluck when they're opposition party.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by porka: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
[size=13pt]Is Shehu saying that what Fayose said is more grievous than what Buhari himself said last week in faraway India?

Who has been 'demarketing Nigeria' (in Olisah Metuh's words) and has vowed to continue?

Who has been calling Nigerians 'thieves, rogues, criminals etc.' all over the world? [/size]
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by emmykk(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
bensonlee770:
Buhari can better the best of Jonathan. Let's give him our total support.
dont worry soon one of misadministration will get to you.be hoping.
Re: Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose by Stunner16(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
This government can lie. The amount of corruption currently going on under this government is mindbogglingly. There are already stories circulating in the media of Ghana must go bags lobbying by ministerial nominees. Let them continue, Olisa Metuh has already sounded a note of warning to this government of the hawk-like watchmen that will compile and submit reports on every illegal transaction done by this government. Mr Shehu, you and your boss will not escape Kirikiri once you leave that office. Unlike the APC, the largest party in Africa, the PDP does not make empty threats.
I must hand this to you, you don't have the slightest idea of what a democracy is... FYI, lobbying is part o democracy if that is the mindboggling corruprion that is currently going on under this government, I just have to tell you to take a back seat and do some reading to furnish your ill mind. Mind you, the Pdp is not so big anymore, in other words its no longer the largest political party in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.