Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

(must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths (2880 Views)

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by gab264(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2015
Our quiet protest are been taken as our weak point, our silence are been ignored, our voices are not been heard, but we still remain resolute in our actions. To them in the helm of power, we will take you by surprise, we will shut down Nigeria as the countdown has began and to them that continue to ridicule the power of the youths , we say to them fold your arms and watch how we will do it this time and what happened in Egypt is just a little to what the whole world will see happening soon in this contraption called Nigeria unlike the civil war no one expected it, and it did happen and today we are still ready for it no matter how many police and army are on the street and if care does not take the long expected revolution will kick off from there and until Biafra is pronounced no going back on this agitation of self actualization.

Many of you said we only exist on social media yes but the same social media we will use to bring you to your feet and what happen inHong Kong, Egypt, India, and many countries all started from social media so don’t under estimate the power of social media and also don’t think we can’t take up arms to defend our nation Biafra if the worst comes to worst but for the interest of peace and as a struggle for peace we will maintain that peace until is been exhausted to the limit when we will have no option left, the war drum is beating gradually in the shores of zoo for the second time and when it explodes both parties will suffer and at the end our freedom is assured for sure because that will be the only language that we will understand.

Having read the interviews granted by many ex-leaders on this God-for-Sake country called Nigeria zoo, about Biafra it’s imperative to me that they have little or no idea of what is about to happen and they are still leaving in the past and from the crux of bad media reportage in Nigerian, Vanguard, Times, Punch who report nothing but lies as against the ethics of the media fraternity you will have no place in the land of the rising sun when the time comes and to those in authority who has nothing better to do than to feed from the cramp of their slave master British we say to them that those days are gone and gone forever until the BLOOD of the last man drops the struggles will still continue because it takes one man to make a different in the world, we are all Nnamdi Kanu and the more you detain us the more vim you give us to take up arms to fight for our right.

And to those Biafran men and woman in the security services time has to come and as it’s been said to your tent oh…. Israel hold you peace and never revolt we will call on you when the time is ripe because the fight is for your children and children’s children so makeis a batter place for them to live not where after you might have leavethe earth they will wish never to have been born into this world and no other place than in the contraption how awful will you feel when your child say that to you, so we need you now than never though we know you are all ready waiting for the right time.To those who call themselves the Ohanaeze Ndigbo who cannot defend the ligancy of their fore-fathers we say to them, soon they will have no place to call home unless they will go to exile and to them who are in the top most position because of zoo like Okorocha,Obiano and their likes of them we will make life miserable for them in Biafra because the hand of God will fall upon anyone who fight the children of Chukwu Abiama, All sons and daughters of Biafra have no fear and stand firm in you struggle because no freedom has come so easy but in the case of Biafra it has been done from above but man will try to withhold what does not belong to him and at the end VICTORY will be ours.
LONG LIVE BIAFRA!!!!!!
LONG LIVE NNAMDI KANU
LONG LIVE SS/SE

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2015/11/we-will-surprise-nigeria-ipob-youths.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#_=_

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by braine(m): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015
Haha.. Dreamers! You guys are going nowhere! Biafra ko, BiaBia ni grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by bonechamberlain(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2015
hmm
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Codedb2: 11:14am On Nov 02, 2015
braine:
Haha.. Dreamers! You guys are going nowhere! Biafra ko, BiaBia ni grin
Be creative dude

2 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by scholes0(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2015
What do you want/plan to do, that Boko Haram hasn't done already x 10?
At the end of the day, it is cities like Aba and Onitsha that will bear most of the brunt of your actions, not "The Nigerian state" undecided
So y'all better think with your God given brains.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by princemillla(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Can't wait to see una execute the task. I will b more than happy. But then your plans must remain in the east. Don't cross boundaries chasing shadow. Hence, it will be another stories entirely

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by braine(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Codedb2:

Be creative dude

Be creative about what? This is not an issue id stress myself with. I see you online agitators as children throwing tantrums. You'll calm down when its time. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Codedb2: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2015
braine:

Be creative about what? This is not an issue id stress myself with. I see you online agitators as children throwing tantrums. You'll calm down when its time. cheesy

No fighting Bro
Just try and be creative
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by omoelesa(m): 11:21am On Nov 02, 2015
I feels like pooing on your flatthead,may curse by upon u, if u dont bring it on.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by braine(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Codedb2:

No fighting Bro
Just try and be creative

You have no point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by wtfCode: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2015
biafra all the way. No stopping

3 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by wtfCode: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2015

3 Likes

3 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by wtfCode: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2015

5 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by wtfCode: 11:42am On Nov 02, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by wtfCode: 11:47am On Nov 02, 2015

4 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 11:55am On Nov 02, 2015
Stop making noise and do it already. I've stopped taking you fools serious cos you guys can't do more than a dead rat. You know what to do. Do it and stop disturbing us. Mind you igboland starts from Asaba and ends in your 5 poverty stricken erosion ravaged landlocked and unproductive SE states. Any attempt to include other states or regions will mean war. If you can do that no problem but if not shut the Bleep up. I thought by now bombs would have started raining in Nigeria ever since your director *conman* got arrested.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2015
grin
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Yeske2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu is still in a cell somewhere and all we see over the net are rants from kids who hadn't been involved in a small school riot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
it's going to one month since your silly leader was arrested and detained yet all we have seen you guys do is to hide under the keyboard threatening the Nigerian state with empty cheats beating. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by omolami: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why should the FG stop a section of Nigeria that wants self determination.? Is it by force to keep such section? Who is benefiting from their being part of Nigeria? I think the UN should as a matter of urgency conduct a referendum in nigeria

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by frankie15x(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Say no to evil Say no to tribalism Say no to wickedness. Say no to one Nigeria. SAY YES TO BIAFRA. One love.

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Stop making noise and do it already. I've stopped taking you fools serious cos you guys can't do more than a dead rat. You know what to do. Do it and stop disturbing us. Mind you igboland starts from Asaba and ends in your 5 poverty stricken erosion ravaged landlocked and unproductive SE states. Any attempt to include other states or regions will mean war. If you can do that no problem but if not shut the Bleep up. I thought by now bombs would have started raining in Nigeria ever since your director *conman* got arrested.
MUMU,EDO STATE IN LANDLOCKED not igbo land.we have the imo river,azumini river,river niger and it can be dredged and accomodate large ships.the IGR of abia state is far greater than that of edo,so what do you mean by poverty stricken??
Edo state still has abundance of mudhuts,when was the last time you visted your village??did u see any storey building there??
ATURU NZUZU,you go sidon for canada dey yarn naija matta.
efulefu.

2 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
My candid advice to Nigeria govt: don't underestimate anyone, bokoharam was once seen as rag weak group , now they are unleashing hell in Nigeria. No matter what, Nigeria can't fight on two sides, bokoharam and biafra. If the biafran agitators are pushed into picking up arms, every entity in Nigeria will suffer it even the SW. A lot has change between 1967 and 2015 . Nigeria should Trade well or it will crumble.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

MUMU,EDO STATE IN LANDLOCKED not igbo land.we have the imo river,azumini river,river niger and it can be dredged and accomodate large ships.the IGR of abia state is far greater than that of edo,so what do you mean by poverty stricken??
Edo state still has abundance of mudhuts,when was the last time you visted your village??did u see any storey building there??
ATURU NZUZU,you go sidon for canada dey yarn naija matta.
efulefu.
Edo landlocked? You must be a fool. Which abia? That rotten state. Continue deceiving yourself? FG just approved a sea port in Gelegele. Ughoton and Agenebode are about to be revived. See this bastard of a thousand fathers. What do you know about edo state? You talk like someone conceived through anal sex. Edo is a trillion times better than your bleeped up 5 SE states. Chukwu okike abiama fire your flàthead over there. Who dash you? At least you acknowledge the fact that I'm better than you cos I'm in a much better place than you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Edo landlocked? You must be a fool. Which abia? That rotten state. Continue deceiving yourself? FG just approved a sea port in Gelegele. Ughoton and Agenebode are about to be revived. See this bastard of a thousand fathers. What do you know about edo state? You talk like someone conceived through anal sex. Edo is a trillion times better than your bleeped up 5 SE states. Chukwu okike abiama fire your flàthead over there. Who dash you? At least you acknowledge the fact that I'm better than you cos I'm in a much better place than you.
Look at this product of contract marriage!that a jobless naija man bleeped your german h*e mother to get greencard doesnt give you the right to spew trash!!Who tf do you think you are??do you even know what its like to have a father??a father that wants you not the one you had just because of greencard??
e be like say those witches for edo dey use your destiny fry corn.
Cursed bastard of a stewpid wh*re

2 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Look at this product of contract marriage!that a jobless naija man bleeped your german h*e mother to get greencard doesnt give you the right to spew trash!!Who tf do you think you are??do you even know what its like to have a father??a father that wants you not the one you had just because of greencard??
e be like say those witches for edo dey use your destiny fry corn.
Cursed bastard of a stewpid wh*re
I pity your worthless negro generation. Racially I'm higher than you are. My father is a renowned engineer and my mom, an accomplished medical doctor. My father studied in Germany and that's where he met my mother. So there's no contract marriage anywhere you black monkey. I pity you and your hopeless Igbo clan cos you're all gonna die in great numbers this time. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? Isn't that what you and your fellow igbo monkeys are known for?

4 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I pity your worthless negro generation. Racially I'm higher than you are. My father is a renowned engineer and my mom, an accomplished medical doctor. My father studied in Germany and that's where he met my mother. So there's no contract marriage anywhere you black monkey. I pity you and your hopeless Igbo clan cos you're all gonna die in great numbers this time. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or something? Isn't that what you and your fellow igbo monkeys are known for?
shutup fool,i dont give a Bleep up bout yo life.
LOL,see this monkey o.LOOK at your flat wide nose and your thick full lips grin,you dont even look mixed.
I know lots of 100% igbo folks that look more mixed than you.
that your brazilian wh0re u married has really messed up your psyche.
Im sure she locks you up in a cage and feeds you bananas!dirty N*GGA feeling fly,jiggaboo bonobo ape.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
shutup fool,who are you lieing to?you think i dont know you?Your mom is an ex stripper.
LOL,see this monkey o.LOOK at your flat wide nose and your thick full lips grin,you dont even look mixed.
Im sure she locks you up in a cage and feeds you bananas!dirty N*GGA feeling,jiggaboo bonobo ape.

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
shutup fool,who are you lieing to?you think i dont know you?Your mom is an ex stripper.
Im sure she locks you up in a cage and feeds you bananas!dirty N*GGA feeling,jiggaboo bonobo ape.
that still doesn't stop the fact that you'll die from the bullets of the Nigerian army. As for my brazilian wife, she's not in your league. Only real men and big boys like us can marry foreigners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
that still doesn't stop the fact that you'll die from the bullets of the Nigerian army. As for my brazilian wife, she's not in your league. Only real men and big boys like us can marry foreigners.
Lol,shut the Bleep up already.
I'm not the kind to brag but just so you know i've done lots of foreign women and it aint nothing special.
Only monkeys with low inferiority complex such as yours brag about em.
I wont have no problems with you no more if you tone down on your online tribalism,it stinks to the high heavens and you dont know who knows you and i can expose you here.
I heard your brazilian iyawo aint pregnant yet or maybe you're just too less of a man to get her pregnant??grin
maybe that explains your frustration sha
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Hero10001: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ermm, TellingItAsItIs, You sabi mulattoclaro wella hence the brutality.
Na ya friend?!
Everybody knows what edo women do abroad coupled with the brazillian babe the guy married.
If i were mulattoclaro, i'll just shut the fvck up.
TellingItAsItIs is an enemy you can't defeat, he go finish you in no time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa / We Are In For Trouble "Google "Is Buhari " And See What U Get / History Of Biafran Clans:igbo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Idoma, Igala, Itshekri, Isoko, More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.