Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

(must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths (2881 Views)

Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / What’s Every Country Best At In The World? Nigeria's Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mulattoclaro the pathetic foolgrin.
im sure you used the rest of your monikers(atbu,sandraokosun,simplycarro,spanish kid)to like your comments.
Foolish dimwit,you sit down there in canada and talk about naija issues and you aint even in naija.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hero10001:
Ermm, TellingItAsItIs, You sabi mulattoclaro wella hence the brutality.
Na ya friend?!
Everybody knows what edo women do abroad coupled with the brazillian babe the guy married.
If i were mulattoclaro, i'll just shut the fvck up.
TellingItAsItIs is an enemy you can't defeat, he go finish you in no time.
I dont keep friends like that fool,i know him through my G.
That boy is a demented bastard.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Hero10001: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Lol,shut the Bleep up already.
I'm not the kind to brag but just so you know i've done lots of foreign women and it aint nothing special.
Only monkeys with low inferiority complex such as yours brag about em.
I wont have no problems with you no more if you tone down on your online tribalism,it stinks to the high heavens and you dont know who knows you and i can expose you here.
I heard your brazilian iyawo aint pregnant yet or maybe you're just too less of a man to get her pregnant??grin
maybe that explains your frustration sha
Bros, if we chop moimoi finish, we forgive the leaf.
Abeg, free that mulatoclaro, na small boy dey worry am.
Germany/edo/brazil na bad combination, he shouldn't be talking where full blooded Nigerians are discussing National issues.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Lol,shut the Bleep up already.
I'm not the kind to brag but just so you know i've done lots of foreign women and it aint nothing special.
Only monkeys with low inferiority complex such as yours brag about em.
I wont have no problems with you no more if you tone down on your online tribalism,it stinks to the high heavens and you dont know who knows you and i can expose you here.
I heard your brazilian iyawo aint pregnant yet or maybe you're just too less of a man to get her pregnant??grin
maybe that explains your frustration sha
my man easy ooo u don finish that bastard oooo edo useless fool silly imbe

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

I dont keep friends like that fool,i know him through my G.
That boy is a demented bastard.

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
im sure you used the rest of your monikers(atbu,sandraokosun,simplycarro,spanish kid)to like your comments.
Foolish dimwit,you sit down there in canada and talk about naija issues and you aint even in naija.

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hero10001:

Bros, if we chop moimoi finish, we forgive the leaf.
Abeg, free that mulatoclaro, na small boy dey worry am.
Germany/edo/brazil na bad combination, he shouldn't be talking where full blooded Nigerians are discussing National issues.

Thanks in advance.
I believe in freedom of speech,he's free to air his retarded views.
What really irks me is the way he talks about my tribe!!i can tolerate that from any other nairalander but not that f*ck boy.
He should leave my beautiful tribe outta his madness then we cool. grin
He's just a boy that was deprived of parental care,he has issues
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Those are dead children,you can do bether than that!have u no shame??may their souls RIP.
For mocking them,you and your brazilian biatch you married to get your broke self outta starvation will have no child to call your own.
you will be so unfertile that you'll even ask God for a physically challenged child.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
You should know better than Mocking dead kids.
Well,i'll forgive you cos i understand your mom was a stripper who never wanted anything to do with you.
Get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

Those are dead children,you can do bether than that!have u no shame??may their souls RIP.
For mocking them,you and your brazilian biatch you married to get your broke self outta starvation will have no child to call your own.
you will be so unfertile that you'll even ask God for a physically challenged child.

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Hero10001: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
that still doesn't stop the fact that you'll die from the bullets of the Nigerian army. As for my brazilian wife, she's not in your league. Only real men and big boys like us can marry foreigners.
"Anyone can deal with victory, only the mighty can bear defeat"
If youre superior as claimed, kindly accept my condolence and stay off Biafra's thread esp tellingitasitis's path.
Meanwhile, i'm a Yoruba Nigga.
You can have fun with name callings like; flat.heads, yellow monkey, b.east, akpu eating gorilla, amala monster, ewedu sipping beast, Southwest etc
Pls extend my regards to my brothers in Canada.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
I dont keep friends like that fool,i know him through my G. That boy is a demented bastard.
seconded

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

You should know better than knocking dead kids.
Well,i'll forgive you cos i understand your mom was a stripper who never wanted anything to do with you.
Get well soon bro
hope you guys have enough children this time? They gonna starve to death again this time. Bloody tribe of thieves. Your mom was a sex slave that was anally raped by the Nigerian army.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hope you guys have enough children this time? They gonna starve to death again this time. Bloody tribe of thieves. Your mom was a sex slave that was anally raped by the Nigerian army.
Get well soon fool.grin
EDO witches have hijacked your destiny.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by simplycarro: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:
You are just an irremediable fool angry
Are you really that dumb?

1 Like

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by mulattoclaro(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
simplycarro:

You are just an irremediable fool angry
Are you really that dumb?
I tire o. He really thinks I operate 5 monikers. What a waste.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by simplycarro: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I tire o. He really thinks I operate 5 monikers. What a waste.
Honestly, I still don't know he got to that conclusion. undecided
Perhaps the CLARO and CARRO sounds too much alike for him.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Hero10001: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
seconded
You sef sabi that guy? Is he crazy or just plain stupid?
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by armadeo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
High time this biafra issue be ignored on the social media when only then are on thier threads they can rant all they want.

Make una dey go sef.

2 Likes

Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by Kestolovee95(f): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
scholes0:
What do you want/plan to do, that Boko Haram hasn't done already x 10?
At the end of the day, it is cities like Aba and Onitsha that will bear most of the brunt of your actions, not "The Nigerian state" undecided
So y'all better think with your God given brains.

60 million creative intelligent brains are already thinking. I fear for your zoo my friend.
Re: (must Read): We Will Surprise Nigeria -----ipob Youths by scholes0(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

60 million creative intelligent brains are already thinking. I fear for your zoo my friend.

60 Million where?
keep thinking .....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read How Igbos Humilated Ikwerres For Not Supporting Biafra In Elechi Amadi's Au / Man Bows To Nnamdi Kanu Throws Bible PICS / The Hausa's Call The Igbos "Baturen Nigeria" ... Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.