Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG (36639 Views)

Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by free2ryhme: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by danwa25(m): 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
That is just the begining!
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Wailers, oya kick your machine mouth... yeye people.. Una never see the real change yet... grin[/size]

d change go soo reach your job .. ediot
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by Cannonleo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Wailers, oya kick your machine mouth... yeye people.. Una never see the real change yet... grin[/size]
certainly no funny mister grin grin
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by GreenCashServic: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Hail Colonal Hameed SACK Ali. He fired 30,000 Civil Servants as Military Governor of Kaduna state in 1997. He is determined to sack more.

He has done it before, he will do it again!

All Hail Rtd Col. Hameed SACK Ali... Kai Baba

Na wa oh... Col Sack Ali indeed...lol
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by thundafire: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
employ aboki pple full am dat dnt knw anything nd say all na reforming
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by agurza(f): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
All Hail Colonal Hameed SACK Ali. He fired 30,000 Civil Servants as Military Governor of Kaduna state in 1997. He is determined to sack more.

The report said he retired more than 20 years ago. So by 1997 Ali is not in service. May be it is another Ali you are referring to not this one. Lest I forget you are a wailer

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
GreenCashServic:

Na wa oh... Col Sack Ali indeed...lol
He's a legend in Sacking and Firing.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
agurza:
Hello cutie... kiss
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by 989900: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
NNPC vs Customs: I am still trying to figure who goes home with the trophy of you know . . .
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by gbishman: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rightest thing to do, those custom guys are rotten
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by omolami: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is a shame that the president sent Ali Hameed messenger's message and he equally delivered it as a typical messenger he is. Nigerians know that Buhari is averse to the next CGC being a none Hausa Fulani man becoming the next Custom boss, that is why he sourced an outsider and sent him a messager's duty to implement. Hameed implemented a massanger's duty without using his head. May be that is what he equally desire..Buhari should stop telling Nigerians lies How can you promise people job during campaign and on getting what you want begin to sack people every where, giving fake and flimsy reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by boujaye: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
are u still talking about "change"? how has "change" affected our economy? what has Buhari "change" brought to our nation? Are the police now less corrupt? has ogunje stopped, is kerosene now sold at N50/litre, has PMS pump price reduced to N60/litre, has the security of lives and property the better today, is power (light) now steady (atleast 12hours/day), that mallam, Buhari has nothing to offer. Is it to sound and give brutal orders that will solve national issues or a professional and civilized approach in this present dispensation. Its obvious Buhari is outdated and have no direction. Lets forget sentiment, hardship and pains has afflicted every facet of the nation by the reason of a clueless and an insensitive leader piloting the affairs of the nation.

The condition of Nigeria at present calls for all to arise and wail for help, its not a matter of PDP or APC, pro-buhari or anti-buhari, but for the collective interest of the people and the nation, Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by idrissunny: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Even in ur Dad pallous
PRYCE:
I don't trust this CG! He looks to me like a Fanatic and a total novice!

I'm sure this man doesn't even have the slightest inkling of his job Description!

Dullards everywhere you go!
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by boujaye: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
dotcomnamename:
are u still talking about "change"? how has "change" affected our economy? what has Buhari "change" brought to our nation? Are the police now less corrupt? has ogunje stopped, is kerosene now sold at N50/litre, has PMS pump price reduced to N60/litre, has the security of lives and property the better today, is power (light) now steady (atleast 12hours/day), that mallam, Buhari has nothing to offer. Is it to sound and give brutal orders that will solve national issues or a professional and civilized approach in this present dispensation. Its obvious Buhari is outdated and have no direction. Lets forget sentiment, hardship and pains has afflicted every facet of the nation by the reason of a clueless and an insensitive leader piloting the affairs of the nation.

The condition of Nigeria at president calls for all to arise and wail for help, its not a matter of PDP or APC, pro-buhari or anti-buhari, but for the collective interest of the people and the nation, Nigeria.
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by ifyalways(f): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sack and Fire. . .

Are they gonna recruit/employ saints to replace them like they did with the ministers? cheesy
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
PRYCE:

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/why-we-sacked-35-senior-customs-officers-cg/

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Rubbish. Only a fo0l will buy this. EVERYBODY KNOWS CUSTOMS ARE VERY CORRUPT. THEY DONT BUY FOOD, CARS, CLOTHES, ELECTRONICS ETC.

The check point in Agbara alone make not less than 1 million daily.
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by blackboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
After spending many years in service it is the dream and aspiration of everyone to attain the top position of their organization. Now these ones have been forced out. Once again they are using the guise of fighting corruption. I laugh. This people think Nigerians are all zombies. I see this so called sack as removing threat to Mr. Ali consolidating himself and removing threat to firming his position but using fight against corruption is tarnishing their names, careers and reputation apart from sending them out of job.

Well I guess he want to have those he feels he can work with and can be loyal to him.

If it is fighting corruption did he set a trap for them and they were caught in a corrupt act? What about the many junior offficers at the ports and other post who are corrupt.

I believe it should not be selective dismissal/retirement. Let it cut across board and be justified.

Yes Nigerian Customs is said to be corrupt but it's just like the world saying Nigerians are corrupt so when we travel any Nigerian should be arrested once a corrupt act has happened and a Nigerian is around. Is that the best? Do the crime and do the time. Be punished and named. Not punishing selectively.

It's okay.

I still wonder how APC can expect to win in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and even in any eastern state if a fair election is going to be conducted. It has not shown justice, fairness nor truth. Even if a rerun election took place in Lagos do you think APC would win again? Lagos and Rivers were in the same situation in the past election but only Rivers was deemed to have a rerun.

This government should show fairness in all areas. Nigerians are watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by ALISMILE(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
PRYCE:
I don't trust this CG! He looks to me like a Fanatic and a total novice!

I'm sure this man doesn't even have the slightest inkling of his job Description!

Dullards everywhere you go!
u ve started again! When u Christians see avery principled and uncorrupt muslim, a quality that is diffcut to comeby in christiandom, u tag him a fanatic! Why don't u go and teach him his job and religious studies?

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by osazeeblue01: 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
From resign to sack. No truth in APC and Buhari.
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by kinibigdeal(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
The sack is just a way of putting their own people in strategic position. A friend of mine in custom(An Hausa guy I met online) told me how custom have been recruiting for 5months now withouting annoucing it to the public. The only thing our government announce is the police force, and the military. And some youth are here hailing sai baba, is that not corruption. If custom should recruit 10,000 atleast it would curb unemployment atleast, but they chose to fix their family members without annoucing it to the public and deceiving Nigerians that PDP is the problem of unemployement. According to the guy, they gave themselve slot,a god father in Lagos have is own, Rochas have etc why is he telling me this? I told him to link me into custom and he gave me a blatant truth. Kindly ignore all this fraudster selling custom forms online, is not real.

1 Like

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by dotcomnamename: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
sexyexcalibur:

d change go soo reach your job .. ediot

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by dotcomnamename: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
boujaye:

The condition of Nigeria at president calls for all to arise and wail for help, its not a matter of PDP or APC, pro-buhari or anti-buhari, but for the collective interest of the people and the nation, Nigeria.
[/s]

[size=20pt]STORY[/size]

Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by dwesternmall: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by billyG(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

How can a state hav 30,000 useless civil servants
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
billyG:

How can a state hav 30,000 useless civil servants
both state and LG workers...
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by ALISMILE(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
blackboy:
. Nigerians are watching.
Nigerians re watching like u said and we re sure that d govt isdoin the right tin!
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by ALISMILE(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
kinibigdeal:
The sack is just a way of putting their own people in strategic position. A friend of mine in custom(An Hausa guy I met online) told me how custom have been recruiting for 5months now withouting annoucing it to the public. The only thing our government announce is the police force, and the military. And some youth are here hailing sai baba, is that not corruption. If custom should recruit 10,000 atleast it would curb unemployment atleast, but they chose to fix their family members without annoucing it to the public and deceiving Nigerians that PDP is the problem of unemployement. According to the guy, they gave themselve slot,a god father in Lagos have is own, Rochas have etc why is he telling me this? I told him to link me into custom and he gave me a blatant truth. Kindly ignore all this fraudster selling custom forms online, is not real.
and u think d anonymous guy u met online is the factual representative of d hausas? To make it worse u believed him! And u think a real hausa guy will reveal such?
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by kinibigdeal(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
ALISMILE:
and u think d anonymous guy u met online is the factual representative of d hausas? To make it worse u believed him! And u think a real hausa guy will reveal such?

There is a way you present yourself to people, that will give a better reflection. And for your info, we met last year feb
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by amanikondo: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
Let's hope for the better. I hope this people knows that we are still expecting the change they promised.

That is the change.
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
No p, dem never chop enough ni?
Re: Why We Sacked 35 Senior Customs Officers- CG by maxtamazin: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Another avenue to re recruit more Hausa in all sector of the economy. Youths of Nigeria are sleeping while the Northern are filling all posts.

Buhari return is to rewrite the "injustice" done to the north. This man is ruling with the old mindset which is irrelevant to today's Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] / Idahosa: June 12 Protesters Are Sponsored, Arab Spring Won’t Happen In Nigeria / Maryam Babangida Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.