Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? (2849 Views)

Why Do You Support The Clampdown On Shias But Oppose Trump Muslim Ban? / Exposed. Why Yorubas Oppose Biafra / Hausa/fulani Wants A Free Palestine But One Nigeria, Why?-nnamdi Kanu ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by emeritus856: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

You go mind the coward.
When they start with him now, you will see him calling on the mods like a baby.

Lolzzzz. He is a shameless coward, always hiding behind the mod to insult people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by GenbIoodykiller: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
bettercreature:
Dont mind GenbIoodykiller!he is a cum rag from erosion ravaged town of Biafra

ikpu nne i
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by GenbIoodykiller: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
bettercreature:
You Yeebos are not going anywhere until we see the end of oil,only if you want us to commit another masacre tho
Palestianian are far better than you guys,they have suffered in the hand of terrorist zionist regim for many years and still fighting for their rights unlike coward OJUKWU who launched a failed war and run away after 4 years
[/s]

rubbish
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by GenbIoodykiller: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
[s][s]
IdisuleOurOwn:

Emiratus Michael mba, stop insulting people. When they (Subway101, MrMbaM and mrrMbaM) start with you now, you will run to the moderators.
[/s]

lie nsi
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ignore the f00l bro.
I know his numerous monikers here.

He is pappymason, PvtParts and ppangel.

His real names are, millennium Ogenerobo.

I think you have serious problem of bigotry and innate hatred cum Islamic fanaticism undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I think you have serious problem of bigotry and innate hatred cum Islamic fanaticism undecided

Oh really?

Look who is accusing someone of hatred while he turn blind eye to the daily threads open by his brothers to pour out their hatred for others.

Don't tell me you knew nothing about the vituperation and e-missiles your brothers throw to others here on daily basis?
Am only reciprocating.

As for the acclaimed fanaticism, I have nothing to do with that. And the religion will strive (grow) with or without you.

1 Share

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by DaBullIT(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2015
I would have commented but this goat is comparing palestine to Biafra

No case abeg
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Oh really?

Look who is accusing someone of hatred while he turn blind eye to the daily threads open by his brothers to pour out their hatred for others.

Don't tell me you knew nothing about the vituperation and e-missiles your brothers throw to others here on daily basis?
Am only reciprocating.

As for the acclaimed fanaticism, I have nothing to do with that. And the religion will strive (grow) with or without you.

1)Are you Yoruba attacked by them? Big No...kindly note that I am not perturbed by that...just felt like reminding you about your true color...

2)Did they attack you or your tribe? Big No...so why the fuss if not your innate hatred and bigotry...

3)Truth is that you can't even stand and fight/reciprocate them...You simply call other little minds to come do mudslinging for you while you cheer them like a little puppy....

4)Your Islam can't even stand on its own/grow without sword and bomb...Take your bloodthirsty & fanatic spirit elsewhere undecided ...You are a BIG bigot, sadist & fanatic...A potential suicide bomber...#FACT# I don't need to paint it...

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

1)Are you Yoruba attacked by them? Big No...kindly note that I am not perturbed by that...just felt like reminding you about your true color...

2)Did they attack you or your tribe? Big No...so why the fuss if not your innate hatred and bigotry...

3)Truth is that you can't even stand and fight/reciprocate them...You simply call other little minds to come do mudslinging for you while you cheer them like a little puppy....

4)Your Islam can't even stand on its own/grow without sword and bomb...Take your bloodthirsty & fanatic spirit elsewhere undecided ...You are a BIG bigot, sadist & fanatic...A potential suicide bomber...#FACT# I don't need to paint it...

1) You need to travel out or taught history. In your little mind, anyone who comes from Kogi state automatically becomes Igala. Note that not what people prostrate here (forum /online) is what they are in real life.

2).Number one answers it.

3).Because I don't have time. I don't chest beat like your kinsmen.

4).You will do me and those reading this a lot of good by listing the war Muslims fought in this 21st century in order to convert people.

Go read about Emirate De Cordoba, the present day Spain and you will know who owns it.

Potential jihadist won't be here tying.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by coolitempa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
aisha08 and coolitempa princedebola

They do not speak for me....I want Biafra like yesterday...... angry...the problem is that the agitators are not serious about it....
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Attention seeker. undecided

Why was he/she even screaming our names grin
He/she truly needs attention he/she already gat one.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Rilwayne001: 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Why was he/she even screaming our names grin He/she truly needs attention he/she already gat one.
He/she is either parisbookadict or annunaki's alternate account.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

or prolly that plappaviller or whatever that goat is grin
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Ignore the f00l bro.
I know his numerous monikers here.

He is pappymason, PvtParts and ppangel.

His real names are, millennium Ogenerobo.

Your father is the fool

Muslim filth

1 Like

Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
PvtParts:

My father is a f00l.

I am a filth

Ok.
Re: Why Do The YAMS Support Palestine But Oppose Biafra? by Annunaki(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

dunce tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyota May Actually Have A Link With World's Terrorism / Gala And Pure Water Now Sold For ₦70 And ₦15 Respectively / Man Turns To Goat As He Insulted Nnamdi Kanu Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.