Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website (2113 Views)

Stop Looking For Staffs And Use This Outsourcing Company / Academic And Non-academic Staffs Needed Urgently / Access Bank Ongoing Admin Staffs Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Visit http://www.smyjaaa.tk/site_22.xhtml
for more info about being an admin
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Available positions

1)Global admin(G.A)- Employment for three(3) persons
Requirement-You must own a well designed website and must be skilled in creating a wapka site.The G.A will oversee other admins

2) Forum moderators (F.M)~ Moderators are in charge of the forums,and are required to create a minimum of 15 topics a week. Available space for moderators is 5.

3) Social media consultants (S.M.C)- s.m.c's are required to control the social media accounts belonging to smyja and promote smyja on social media websites
*Requirement*-minimum of 1000(a thousand) friends on facebook,two thousand followers on twitter and one thousand(1000) followers on instagram. its not compulsory that you must have all requirements for s.m.c but yo must have at least one
Available space-3

4) Chatroom moderators- They are the moderators for only the chatrooms .Available space-3

5)Local admin/content manager admin(C.M.A)- C.M.A's are in charge of posting apps,images,videos mainly T.v series (to earn more),music(popular songs both foreign and local) not new songs. *Requirement* minimum number of uploads must be 15 a week and compulsory 5 uploads in the video category
Available space-5

5) Local admin/File manager admins (F.M.A)-They are expected to upload *NEW* files in the file manager and transfer files to the content manager and are expected to remove explicit contents
Available space -5
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
six applicants now .. more replies needed
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
send your contact details to my email i'm still using the one for nairaland
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
akpobi:
send your contact details to my email i'm still using the one for nairaland
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sorry for the delays,i just checked smyjaa's email. some ersons sent to my personal email.I've processed those applications. Keep applying there are still available positions.
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
akpobi:
Sorry for the delays,i just checked smyjaa's email. some persons sent to my personal email.I've processed those applications. Keep applying there are still available positions.
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
more moderators and Content manager admin needed
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Smyjaaa has launched a referral program Refer users and get paid with thousands of naira More details www.smyjaaa.tk/site_24.xhtml
You must register to begin. www.smyjaaa.tk/site_1.xhtml
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2015
For all those who applied i've sent an email.
More applicants are needed
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Also send to akposlive59@gmail.com
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
akpobi:
For all those who applied i've sent an email.

More applicants are needed
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Social media applicants are now too many!!.
Apply for other positions!
More mods,Contentmanger admin and file manager admin needed !
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by LMay(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Sent you a mail. Interested in Content Manager Admin
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2015
LMay:
Sent you a mail. Interested in Content Manager Admin

Okay i'm going to check

please others apply
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
akpobi:

Okay i'm going to check

please others apply

Location please?
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
crazydove:

Location please?

The job doesn't require anyone's physical presence.I don't even need C.V's.The only thing required is for me to pay for the services rendered and for individuals to comply to the instructions for each position occupied,thats all.Its just like nairaland mod duties and naijaloaded admin duties,nothing more.

But if you "must" discuss with me, am at edo.
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
The onlly difference between this duty and nairaland mods,is the payment.

I pay mods/admins,nairaland on the other hand doesn't pay mods/admins.The owner,osewa,says nairaland mods are to do it voluntarily
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
akpobi:
The onlly difference between this duty and nairaland mods,is the payment.

I pay mods/admins,nairaland on the other hand doesn't pay mods/admins.The owner,osewa,says nairaland mods are to do it voluntarily

Sent an email
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wowww the emails received are even better than yesterday oooo.
Please theres no need to send your C.V
i've received over 20 emails!!
The positions available are being reduced
i need moderators for chatrooms and Global admin.
Feel freee to ask questions
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Many Thanks for all the emails i received,the date to resume hasn't been decided,yet.

Please the only space available is The content manager admin

and also one position for the chatroom moderator.

Send emails.

Feel free to ask questions
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thanks for.applying the onlY position left is the Content manager admin
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.Details of any other position will be given.
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
File manager admin still available
send emails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
akpobi:
send emails.
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
akpobi:

send emails.

yeah position is still open
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=akpobi post=39992625][/quote]
Re: Admin staffs and moderators needed for smyjaaa's website by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
akpobi:
send emails.

(1) (Reply)

To All The N-power Volunteers Who Do The Hard Work In Their Ppa Thank You / Lagos Telecoms/Oil & Gas Firm Graduates Recruitment(₦200k Monthly) / Gtbank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.