Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Say No To Pride: A Short Poem - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Say No To Pride: A Short Poem (482 Views)

My Vagina My Pride, My Joy. The Story Of My Vagina / Builders For Eternity?_ A Short Poem / Redirection (short poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Pride: A Short Poem by Veritas94: 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Give no space to vain boast,
Upon attaining a higher coast...
A time failure and woes are left behind, Pleasures starting to set in.... Hedonism at the door of your heart knocking as you unwind...Sychopancy and praise-singing all at your getting..
A false picture of yourself you behold, A pathway to evil days yet foretold...
Foreign is bitter truth on the lips of those who want to see you fall, To crash and crumble is my wish for you to forestall...
That your end might be bigger than your beginning, The real you all-time revealing...
Thanks all.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out My New Poem / Poem/ The big boys / Prof Wole Soyinka On His Way To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.