Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,948 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe (405 Views)

Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / Dele Momodu Denounces His APC Membership,Takes Side Wit Saraki In CCT Trial(Pics / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe by simtosul: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
Speaking at a press conference in Abuja today,
ex-Naija Delta Minister Godsday Orubebe, who is
being charged to the Code of Conduct Tribunal,
declared that he had never demanded and
collected a bribe throughout his six-year sojourn
as a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
He said:
“I was served with Code of Conduct Tribunal
summons on Friday last week and the paper,
which I personally signed and collected stated
that I was expected to appear before them on
November the ninth.
“I was taken aback by the news that I had
already been arraigned. This tells me that it is an
issue of witch hunt which is not good for this
country. It is not good to take me to the public
court before being tried.
“The issues contained in the summons are that I
took N50 million bribe from one of the
contractors who handled a project for the ministry
of Niger Delta and another N20 million from the
same contractor as well as not declaring my plots
of land in Asokoro and Kyame districts of Abuja.”
Source: www.naijagists.com/jonathans-friend-godsday-orubebe-in-cct-corruption-net-over-n50million-contract-fraud-undeclared-assets/

Re: Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe by iamsodium(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmm
Re: Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe by hkidola00(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
APCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Re: Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe by BreezyCB(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
Elder Orubebe
Re: Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe by nikkiking(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
This na bias
Re: Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe by huthority01(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
How much be the contract wey happen collect 70m bribe for...? Base less
Re: Godsday Orubebe In CCT Corruption Net Over N70M Contract Bribe by eleko1: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
He should simply go and explain himself better than wailing .Can't wait to see the face of the crook Orubebe in d dock with his eye like owl. Stealing is corruption now. He should go and bring the witch Wey dey hunt him.Thief undecided sad

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity To Linger For 3 Weeks..... / Nothing Like Juicy Committee In The 8th NASS - Senators / Army Arrest Another Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist At A Check Point In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.