Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK (3363 Views)

Wike Under Fire Over Comment On Nigeria’s Indivisibility / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / Biafran Agitation: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And Indivisibility Of Nig- UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by kglamour(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Reply to letter of 25th sept.

3 Likes

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by laudate: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
Like my Yoruba colleague would say in the office: "Lobatan!" This tory don get k-leg. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by BreezyCB(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Na U Dey Control Buhari
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Aufbauh(m): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Gbam! This should put paid to all these needless and senseless agitation.

The UK fully supports the territorial integrity of Nigeria and president Buhari's commitment to work for a secure and prosperous Nigeria for all Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by benedictnsi(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by DropShot: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Biaf-rats won't like this i swear.

grin

But me i go like make dem comot from naija sha. Afterall na drugs and other shaddy deals dem sabi pass. They themselves no even like the upright ones among them.

4 Likes

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
I doubt the authenticity of that letter. We hat has happened to Scotland?

1 Like

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by mascot87(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Igbos,have you heard? Master of the Country called Nigeria have spoken so Igbos should keep quiet.

If Igbos don't want to belong Nigeria again then Migration to Somalia is acceptable. Every Biafran Ibos should Migrate and leave the Nigerian Land for we Nigerians grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by hmuhammad(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
This time around, Biafrans don enter one chance.... it time for you guys to migrate to Uganda if you don't like Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hhaaaaa! Where are those shouting "This Zoo Must Fall" ? grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by LastSurvivor: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Keep deceiving yourselves..
Use Scotland for example, y didn't they stop it if they really have your interest at heart..

1 Like

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by neolboy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Make una go look for rope and tie naija together. Mitcheew
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by size40: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
Where and where is even this acclaimed Biafra land? To me there is no part of this country called Biafra land. Even Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi are all Nigerian territory. Even the areas these people claimed to have does not belong to them. IMO, Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi are owned and controlled by the federal govt of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by PureWays(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
size40:
Where and where is even this acclaimed Biafra land? To me there is no part of this country called Biafra land. Even Anambra, Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi are all Nigerian territory. Even the areas these people claimed to have does not belong to them. IMO, Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi are owned and controlled by the federal govt of Nigeria.
Exactly!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by ashson: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Because He is alergic to curruption...
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by libertyfather(m): 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
How come there's a conflict between the letter itself and the paper? or am I the only one seeing that?
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by kingzizzy: 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
size40:

Because Lord Lugard came from Britain to bastardise you with the name "Nigerian' abi? You will have to go and find Lugard to produce the document where Igbos signed to part of the zoological Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by DropShot: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lalasticlala make you come see ooo.

1 Like

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Mekus68: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
libertyfather:
How come there's a conflict between the letter itself and the paper? or am I the only one seeing that?
My brother dont mind them. Just leave the zoogerians to keep deceiving themselves with business center-typed letter full of computer errors corrected with tootpaste and signed by one of their ashawo born son.
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Aromas: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
DropShot:
Biaf-rats won't like this i swear.

grin

But me i go like make dem comot from naija sha. Afterall na drugs and other shaddy deals dem sabi pass. They themselves no even like the upright ones among them.
Bros abeg easy o grin Igbo man collect ur gf or wife?
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by omenka(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Some IPOD thugs said the Brits would send drones to level Aso Rock because her citizen Nnamadi Kunu is being held hostage in the Zoo.

Muchrechrechre--- I laugh in Jamaican tongue. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by DropShot: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Aromas:

Bros abeg easy o grin Igbo man collect ur gf or wife?
I no hate them o. Na them bragging dey vex me joor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by basilo101: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fake letter. Radio biafra is still broadcasting frm London
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by tochukwuifeduba: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
The British forward this letter to the op

I cannot see the royal British government seal on that letter.. just a roughtly typed letter at Oshodi bus stop by a desperate Nairalander who just wasted this 70 bob

2 Likes

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Shymm3x: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
These Biafrans are very funny and I don't want to believe that the average Igbo person is as stupid as these folks and 99% of Igbos on this forum (I doubt it cos I have seen the profiles of some Igbo achievers that are impressive).

This is what happens when you do everything based on emotional impulses, by letting emotions override logic. Why write a letter to the UK government? Do you expect the UK to disrespect the territory integrity of Nigeria - a country created by the UK for exploitation?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by kettykin: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why does it have to always take Britain or Soviet Union, Russia for Nigeria to stand on its feet, because of the lack of British support over bakassi Nigeria gave away an oil rich territory.
Now Britain has woken from a slumber
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by ALISMILE(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Evrybdy denying my Igbo brodas!
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Khd95(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ota pia pia go sell wela once biafrans sight dis lettergrin

2 Likes

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by mulattoclaro(m): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hahahhaa. Where are those never do well such as tonychristopher, lygn19, kestolovee, TellingItAsItIs, Udmaster, Ugomba, tochukwuifeduba and the biafran bastard sons and daughters of a million fathers? Britain has spoken and that's final. As for that Nnamdi Kanu guy,he will rot in jail. May Chukwu okike abiama fire any of you that would disturb the peace of this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahahhaa. Where are those never do well such as tonychristopher, lygn19, kestolovee, TellingItAsItIs, Udmaster, Ugomba, tochukwuifeduba and the biafran bastard sons and daughters of a million fathers? Britain has spoken and that's final. As for that Nnamdi Kanu guy,he will rot in jail. May Chukwu okike abiama fire any of you that would disturb the peace of this country.
You no need cutlery to chop slap.
Re: We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK by mulattoclaro(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
TellingItAsItIs:

You no need cutlery to chop slap.
just like your father.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Deploys Advanced 'growler' Anti-aircraft Missile System In Syria / This Thread Is Not To Support The Biafran Movement.... Timeline Of A Struggle / Stop Dragging Us Into Biafra , Anioma People Of Delta Tell Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.