Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? (64258 Views)

2019: Men Behind Buhari / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi / We’re Behind Buhari, Tinubu —kogi APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by yusufu16: 10:48am On Oct 11, 2016
I always wonder, is it for security. I know if they shoot gun, it will first hit the president and the man behind will be safe.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by yusufu16: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2016
Compared with the US president

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by delishpot: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2016
Buhari........ Obama do they sound alike? Different people, different ways of doing things.
America must not he our all in all Measurement standard Na.

310 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by eposho: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2016
That is the height of insecurity, inint?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Mrdecent(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2016
When the PRESIDENT bends down to read u know the man job is to look at at pointed guns. If he sees any he pushes the PRESIDENT away. I think I tried.

213 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by AnambraDota: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2016
so that is why Obama who has none doesn't read abi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrdecent:
When the PRESIDENT bends down to read u know the man job is to look at at pointed guns. If he sees any he pushes the PRESIDENT away. I think I tried.

218 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by kolaish(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2016
The truth is that Nigeria is not there yet in terms of security of personnels like the head of state, may be in the next 50 years though. we cannot compare our level of security with that of America.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by jimi4us: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
delishpot:
Buhari........ Obama do they sound alike? Different people, different ways of doing things.
America must not he our all in all Measurement standard Na.
really? But some zombies were quoting how FBI in America arrested some judges. So what are you talking about

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by dunkem21(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
jimi4us:
really? But some zombies were quoting how FBI in America arrested some judges. So what are you talking about

LOL cheesy

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by delishpot: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
jimi4us:

Well, I would ask them same question. If judges in Nigeria have laws that states they can not be arrested while on active duty and those in America have no such laws, then I would ask same question.
If naija judges can be arrested when found wanting and no law is stopping it, why not? As long as no laws we're broken. We can not use America as our yard stick in every situation. At the end, each leader should strove to do things that would help his people live as smoothly as possible. Not of America says no free school, then naija must follow, if America says this, naija must do it. I am not against adopting foreign ideas that would work to better the lives of Nigerians O. Just saying we can not live as a nation based on copy copy.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by edoyad(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Military Masseur

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
jimi4us:
God bless you for that response. This is the same people who are fond of comparing Nigerian Police with American Police, but now their yansh don open dem don dey see us as underdeveloped country. Zombies contradiction

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by babyfaceafrica: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2016
ADC....like personal body guard,personal secretary personal everything!!!...please forget if person won shoot any president...this guys have ''Body IP''...you aint gona kill a Nigerian president with any gun ok?...the last time that happened was with muritala..it aint gonna happen again...politicians have wised up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by delishpot: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
God bless you for that response. This is the same people who are fond of comparing Nigerian Police with American Police, but now their yansh don open dem don dey see us as underdeveloped country. Zombies contradiction

Unfortunately for your point. I do not support anyone. What ever grade you guys use to describe yourselves, is not my business. Zombie O, Wailers O Na una sabi.
Me, I say what I say based on what I feel is right. That I believe Nigerians should not use the white man as a yaerdstick to measure what can and can not be done is irrespective of which political party does it. Doesn't mean I support Buhari no mater what.
I no get time for all these una chicken fights or rants.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by pacino26(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
He's the Aide De Camp. They are the right hand generals of kings during siege and wars. If you see him then be rest assured the king is nearby. But that was then, for now they just stand and command the presidential bodyguards.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by 989900: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
ADC, and he is not alone . . . that is the shortest explanation I can muster.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by akankemi1(f): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
his job, as the yorubas will call it is "abobaku" .

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by menix(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
He is there to aid the president incase the ushers mistakenly put on an industrial fan, a president turning to kite would be a bad omen for us...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by drnoel: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
kolaish:
The truth is that Nigeria is not there yet in terms of security of personnels like the head of state, may be in the next 50 years though. we cannot compare our level of security with that of America.

True but insecurity for and against public officials is rather now on the increase and will soon get out of hand in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by bankyblue(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
INCASE BABA WON FALL DOWN

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by veekid(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's his abobaku

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Fairgodwin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
We mustn't always compare with America, especially our Presidents with their Presidents - I actually consider it disrespectful (to them), sorry to say - because they're light years ahead of us.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
His Zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by kidman96(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Joehong(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
THIS IS A FOOLISH QUESTION.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by qualityovenbake(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's the President ADC (Aide de Camp). The duties of the President's ADC include managing the President's security (in conjunction with the Chief Security Officer).

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
To collect bullets meant for the president if there is any and to pick excess dollars that may fall off the president's pockets un-noticed by others

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by ychris: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Thats his Aide De Camp
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Sanchase: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
D man is standing behind Buhari listening to the speech and whispering chei Oga you can lie grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by amliftedhigher: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
eposho:
That is the height of insecurity, inint?
I thought APC gave buhari A in security of life and property?
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by andreernest28(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
E BI LIK SAY DIS CHIDREN NO GET BETTER WORK AGAIN,SEE STUPID QUESTION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Baonel(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
What about this?

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.