Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months (27548 Views)

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC / Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / No Completed Federal Project In Pdp’s 16 Years Reign – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by ALISMILE(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
mployer:
This lawyer That has Never won a court case in his career

who is listens to Him??
He won a case for my uncle!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by adconline(m): 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stunner16:

Don't say what you don't know! Go to Rivers State and see the change Amaechi brought about! That change is now going to happen at the Federal level..
Where can I see the change Amechi brought with $20bn in 8 yrs?? Pot hole and traffic gridlock.. Abadoned 7k monorail with $1bn spent while Ethiopia built a-75k rail with $4575m..
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by deadZONE: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
DropShot:

You get brain at all? Na wetin them spoil for 16 years you wan make Buhari repair for five months?

In Oshiomole voice, go and die.
grin
Am not the one that made campaign promises and has failed to fulfill the short term ones till now, like Boko haram and the fight against corruption, all we have seen ia an administration witch hunting people and making a hell lotta noise.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by deadZONE: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stunner16:

Don't say what you don't know! Go to Rivers State and see the change Amaechi brought about! That change is now going to happen at the Federal level..
I would call u a fo0l buh am way pass that... right now the crime rate in PH is on the high because Amaechi failed to empower the youths give them a purpose and direction, he just ruled the state like a tout he is...
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by deadZONE: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

Bro, Buhari was not part of the past admin.
Was Buhari ones a member of PDP Yes or No! if the answer u give yourself is yes then slap yourself five times for being a stupid f00l.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by dokunbam(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
The truth is that APC is finding it difficult to turn things around because of the current state of Nigeria.

Nigeria is dead broke.

You can achieve little or nothing with this state.

States are dragging federal govt, Budget for this year is already gone, Price of crude oil is at the lowest etc

But I still have faith that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Baba pls dont fall my hand o
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by deadZONE: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
tinsel:

They will change everything in just 5 months?
What of the short term promises how many has he fulfilled, thats how we would be saying 5 month then 10 months then three years he still has not done anything, we need to keep this dullard on his feet 24/7 to work and deliver the presidential seat is not a holiday job... you take holidays after your tenure.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by thankyouJesus(m): 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
akthedream:

You dey talk as if say you vote am before?
I did sincerely. I even campaigned, win some of my friends over for Buhari.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by luqmanayomide: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
I love u men, u are very sensible man. may God bless u we need somebody like u in Nigeria
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by DropShot: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
deadZONE:
Am not the one that made campaign promises and has failed to fulfill the short term ones till now, like Boko haram and the fight against corruption, all we have seen ia an administration witch hunting people and making a hell lotta noise.
Liar! Buhari never promised a time frame to end Boko Haram. He said few months and you enemies turned it to 2 months. Did he promise to end corruption in five months? Una never chi chom thing!
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by drmikeadams(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
kabirubiche:
Keyamo, your forget that 98% of APC members were former PDP members. They are the same people that destroy this country. And sincerely I don't see why they should be blaming PDP Because most of them were part of PDP.

grin grin.....the apc members aren't from pdp ooo.theyre from the bush.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by opeoluwa20(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
your mouth dey smell liesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
LastSurvivor:
Keep complaining and nagging like a market woman till 4yrs catches up with u..
I noticed that APC led government is allergic to truth..
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by rottennaija(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Spybradd:

now thats the excuse you losers are gonna say for your failures,huh? anyways,i hope you know how an 18th century olodo you sound..undecided
Same to u
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by LastSurvivor: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
opeoluwa20:
your mouth dey smell liesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

How u take perceive am bro?
ur funny shaaa.. peace
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
DropShot:

You get brain at all? Na wetin them spoil for 16 years you wan make Buhari repair for five months?

In Oshiomole voice, go and die.
grin
Actually the guy get sense pass you. Wasn't it because of PDP failure APC was voted in? It is actually lake of Ideals about the way that is why u don't want to forget PDP
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by Ujupsy: 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
DropShot:

Liar! Buhari never promised a time frame to end Boko Haram. He said few months and you enemies turned it to 2 months. Did he promise to end corruption in five months? Una never chi chom thing!
He promised more than that,unless u just came in from Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by Ujupsy: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Talking when his opinion is not relevant
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by proxillin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
deadZONE:
This guy is just a f00l... so if the PDP did nothing
why cant APC change that? Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubn, Atiku, Amaechi,
and a host of others too numerous to count where part of
this failed 16 years administration this Blockhead is pointing out to us,
Its advisable this people
think before the talk..... Nigeria has not changed hands it
only change political party name... At the end it would just be
a grand master plan to keep Nigeria in the dark age, while
there keep on eating the national cake.

the Change we Need we had buh many where too blind to
see.

Fool. To you now 5months = 16 years abi?
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by smuth(m): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
[size=13pt]Abeg, Did anyone see Festus Keyamo mention just one thing as in just one thing Buhari has achieved since his inauguration 6 months ago?...I can't find one achievement by Buhari in this his very long tweet in defending his master, no wonder he has never won any court case throughout his career.[/size]
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by MrMcJay(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
deadZONE:
Was Buhari ones a member of PDP Yes or No! if the answer u give yourself is yes then slap yourself five times for being a stupid f00l.

GEt your facts right, Buhari was NEVER in PDP. It is you and your ilk that are foolish.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by Yksoul(m): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
16 YEARS OF WASTE,IF U GRADUATED, LETS SAY 10YEARS AGO OR 4-5 YEARS AGO, WITH NO STABLE JOB OR STABLE LIFE AND LIVING.AND U ARE STILL SUPPORTING PDP,PLEASE THINK TWICE.DO U KNOW THAT NON-WORKING ECONOMY OF NIGERIA FOR THE PAST 16YRS TILL NOW,MEAN THEY HAVE WASTED THE LIVES OF SOME YOUTHS,MOST OF WHICH ARE GRADUATES FOR 16YRS,IN WHAT A WASTED GENERATION
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by hush15: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
rottennaija:
It is much more easier to destroy than to build. If PDP use 16 years to destroy, how many years do they expect APC to use in building Nigeria?

Couldn't have said it better. I guess we should give them like forever cos they need all the time in the world. We Nigerians are waiting....
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by leanalyst: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
This guy is taking it personal. Murray Bruce was making a true and honest statement or advise to Mr President. He wasn't castigating anyone or running anyone down. It's people like these that make presidents run into trouble. Constructive criticism is good.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by thundafire: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
keyamo soon u will say APC is this is that i trust u cs PDP snubbed u by nt givin cases 2 u 2 take 2 court nd as APC dy butter ur bread enjoy
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by fleksy: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
mployer:
This lawyer That has Never won a court case in his career

who is listens to Him??

product of GEJ transformation. Keep wailing
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by deadZONE: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

GEt your facts right, Buhari was NEVER in PDP. It is you and your ilk that are foolish.
Stop sniffing your mum smelling panties, its causes dis-function of the brains.... Go and dig your history books stop being empty headed like your cocoyam farming father.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by docadams: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Chai, is that for me?
O yea. We run parallel here. But on mutual territory we are joined.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by deadZONE: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
proxillin:

Fool. To you now 5months = 16 years abi?
Your a product of an over size kitten hole, did i say 5months Equals 16years? learn to read with understanding dont be like your brainwashed Good for nothing skinny father, who wakes up to go and take cheap shots of locally made gin and the heads to his KEKE repair shop.
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by kunle75(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Keep complaining and nagging like a market woman till 4yrs catches up with u..
I noticed that APC led government is allergic to truth..

Am not an APC member but i dear you to tell me that you can build a house overnight .if you cant, why talking about building a house that takes 16 solid years to be destroyed for such a building to re-biuld in just 4yrs.Lets just pray for the present govt to succeed.

Remember that people like you and I will bear the grunt when they finish their tenure
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
thankyouJesus:
I did sincerely. I even campaigned, win some of my friends over for Buhari.
Ok then..
Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by docadams: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
anonimi:

Oga abeg na which kain integrity megida get wen im dey do FALSE asset declaration?
What type of integrity is that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837264_tmp9455fbimg14417792614671224457852_jpeg6dab6ee28b2554beeaa4f34b3a1f7675

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2827707_img20150905142543_jpegffcefa9483529d6999254d5bf1b3a54e

You deride those who chose to approach equity with their heart laid bare but lick the ass of those who held you hostage and never gave a damn.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Replies Ben Murray-Bruce: We Cant Forget PDP 16 Year Misrule In 5 Months by LastSurvivor: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
kunle75:

Am not an APC member but i dear you to tell me that you can build a house overnight .if you cant, why talking about building a house that takes 16 solid years to be destroyed for such a building to re-biuld in just 4yrs.Lets just pray for the present govt to succeed.

Remember that people like you and I will bear the grunt when they finish their tenure

And the best way to build ur imaginary house is to keep complaining about how the land is not on site, the texture of the soil and so on as if will make u build it faster.
My teacher once told me that the best way to start is to stop complaining n start the starting..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi With His Family Celebrate Christmas At Orphanage Home In Onitsha- Pics / Highlights Of The Nigeria Police Reform Bill (See Details) / FG Has Started Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage - Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.