Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu (34695 Views)

Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by banio: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by ddippset(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
He ealier said that under buhari the smallest allocation was shared and garba shehu proved him to be a liar with records. Now they have made a statement of about 20 lines without revisiting the lie they told earlier. Idiotic amala-eating toutish governor and aíde!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by natureblack(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
dekdek:
Ekiti surely has better people than these fools governing them.
Fayose was the first person to allege presenting lies as facts as regards amount shared to all federating states. Garba, replied by presenting facts on the contrary to prove Fayoses shameless lies. This fool of a spokesman didn't even refer to the core issue at all just ranting away.
Same old sausage,fizzing and sputtering in his own grease.

Nigga you portray all the sensitivity of a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by osabiya16(m): 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Baba alado don give you charm abi?
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by kinibigdeal(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
Where is Governor Aregbesola Aminat508 come hia..
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Reference(m): 6:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yeske2:
Hope no cry of witch hunting when federal might descends on him, advise him to watch his mouth.

But why talk like this. Are you not a democrat. Do you honestly and sincerely expect Buhari and the APC to rule without opposing voices. If we all chorus the government aren't we risking democracy itself. Is what Fayose is doing any different from what Amaechi or Fashola did last dispensation. What are you threatening about. What is Federal might. When the PDP instigated the police against the Tambuwal led Green House what did you say. If Buhari chooses to go down that line he will have a sorry time because the chorus will only grow louder and neutrals will be alienated. He should just ignore Fayose and get on with the job. Time will either justify or rope him.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by kinibigdeal(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
ddippset:
He ealier said that under buhari the smallest allocation was shared and garba shehu proved him to be a liar with records. Now they have made a statement of about 20 lines without revisiting the lie they told earlier. Idiotic amala-eating toutish governor and aíde!

How many times was Adam Oshiomole proved wrong
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by osabiya16(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:

Nope.. he should concentrate more on governance
baba alado for ilawe ekiti don give fayose charm....
Nor worry ur self about the guy
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Reference(m): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
HoLEEsinner:
Olayinka please why can't you debunk the figures given by shehu? A wise man would reason before he speaks not you and your boss, the warning is for you to get your facts correct before openly your mouth, not restriction. Freedom of speech for all. This is democracy, but it doesn't mean you should fabricate lies to mislead people. If you're to give figures on how fayose's administration has increased IGR in ekiti, I bet you won't be able to give any meaningful account for that.

And how many lies were fabricated by the APC while in opposition and even now while in government. It appears the boot is on the other foot and the government can't stomach it. It will be a long, torrid 3 and a half years by the look of things. Buhari had better quit bleaching a grow a tough skin. He isn't looking pretty.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by oweman: 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:
Hmm... I pity dis guy in d long run

FAYOSES DOG BARKING FOR BONES he will need dogs from Ekiti state to cool down .
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by oweman: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:

FAYOSES DOG BARKING FOR BONES he will need dogs from Ekiti state to cool down . cool
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by double0seven(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Garba Shehu made huge mistake replying Fayose on behalf of the presidency. The presidency should resume back to its former policy of ignoring the man Fayose. He has since been looking for an avenue in which his AMD the presidency will continually be trading words.

As of now, the Presidency should completely ignore the man. His unacknowledgement by Buhari and the Presidency is what has been paining him most. The presidency should not bother to change a winning tactics.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Let me hear anyone tag yoruba men with cowardice again. They are the most bloody minded Nigerians by a mile. They speak truth to power without recourse to what they stand to lose.

As was Kuti, Giwa, Gani F, Soyinka ; there is today , Kayode and Fasoye.

Brilliant!
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by walozanga(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:

Dont be funny.. Is buhari concentrating?
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Pidggin(f): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose keep talking, freedom of speech is allowed in democracy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
e7ejinima:

Just the emboldened: Gosh! Too cute.

So, so below the belt.

The Presidency has very incompetent media handlers. Gosh!!

Is not now my brother, i am sure the incompetent handlers were behind some of his Unrealistic manifestos.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by godoluwa(m): 7:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:
“Certainly, these people working with the President need to be purged of Acquired Immune Military Dictatorship Syndrome (AIMDS) , even as they must be told that Governor Fayose won’t stop speaking his mind and exposing their hypocrisy in the overall interest of Nigeria and its people."

Dictatorship Alert!
AIMDS got me lmao

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by haconjy(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
I just love you....keep this on...I will love to be like u...pls adopt me as your child
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by walozanga(m): 7:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
natureblack:
Same old sausage,fizzing and sputtering in his own grease.

Nigga you portray all the sensitivity of a goat.

goat or cow?
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Dailyfavour(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Time will tell
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:

While Buhari concentrate on touring round the world? Buhari's choice to abandon governace for tourism is justifiable to every APC supporter.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by DrownedFish: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
dekdek:

Just like ur papa no doubt.
Can't you comment without being shallow? You couldn't piece together a constructive point rather you were acting like a baby splashing water in bathub
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Aminat508(f): 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Where is Governor Aregbesola Aminat508 come hia..
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by bankylan: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
I believe all APC supporters are either hypnotized or have been totally enslaved mentally....they will never see anything wrong in what is coming from the slave master...As a south west man, after serving in the north some years back, I see it as unfortunate for this country to be ruled by the north.No insult meant, but there will never be a development or anything good coming from them....I think Yoruba are educated, but when u think of how our fore fathers were sold into slavery, u will understand why we still follow the hausa as if we have no heads...we need DNA asjustment...we need to be stripped of slavery mentality...I am not a PDP man, u can call me a wailer....I will rather be a wailer than being a slave...
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by marv1: 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Well said, Special Assistant.
Well said, Governor Fayose.
Keep saying it.
Keep talking it.
Don't stop speaking it.

Some Nigerians who are not sycophants and beggars from the ill government of Buhari are solidly behind you, Mr. Governor.

Do not mind the people who will berate you with their lips but they are bleeding profusely in their hearts because of the present administration's misrule.
I'd no other governor will speak up for pecuniary, selfish and reasons that pertain to fear, don't join the band wagon and shut your mouth.

Keep saying it, one of these days you will be vindicated.

Sorry, not one of these days,
Already you are being vindicated because most of the things you say don't take time in manifesting for the public to know.

APC is always quick to rebuff your statements, but in the short run, they will acknowledge them all. Like now they have admitted that the Country is broke, that our economy is in shambles, that they won't stop talking about the corruption in Jonathan's era (which confirms that they are only after that era and the opposition), etc.

You are the one, governor Fayose, on the part of truth, equity and honesty, so posterity will defend you.

They are the ones sectional, selective, biased, prejudiced and dishonest and economical with the truth. So it is predictable that if they continue this way, they will definitely FAIL.
IT IS A MATTER OF TIME.
Fayose should respond to core issues raised against him and not diverting shouting military dictatorship. What has PMb done that he is shouting dictatorship? GEJ did more than this yet he was not accused of dictatorship. Fayose is just a noise maker as usual that is why he can not respond to issues raised.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by adconline(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Acquired Immune Military Dictatorship Syndrome (AIMDS)
This is tomahawk punch!!!
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by blackpriest0911: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose will definitely meet his waterloo with the diarrhoea of his mouth...he will definitely rot in jail,hausa-fulani man no dey forgive
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by wiseoneking: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
marioking:
Fayose's aide to Garba Shehu: We won't let you take Nigeria back to Military era

The statement credited to the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, warning Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose to stop speaking on the running of the economy by the federal government has been described as a demonstration of military dictatorship mentality.

Special Assistant to the Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, in a statement issued in Ado Ekiti on Monday, said it was sad that the presidency could be warning a Nigerian, who is heading one of the country’s federating units on what to say and what not to say.

Olayinka, who said he was sure that Garba Shehu must have spoken for himself, and not President Mohammadu Buhari, added that "Governor Fayose will continue to say the truth in interest Nigeria and its people because the Governor is not one of those that will go underground because of political persecution."
He maintained that the country’s economy was in serious recession, adding that; “the president himself attested to this when he said that the country was broke and this has also been corroborated by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Group financial report, indicating that the corporation incurred a total loss of N120.07bn in the months of August and September.

"JP Morgan is also removing Nigeria from its Emerging Market Bond Index, a move analysts say would have far reaching implications for the country’s dwindling economy as investors could move their funds to competing countries, resulting in higher lending rates.

“It is therefore a sad reminder of the military era that in a democracy, under a federation in which all federating units enjoy some degree of autonomy, the Presidency is warning a State Governor on what to say and what not to say.

“Top functionaries of the All Progressives Congress (APC), including State Governors criticised the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) government of Dr Goodluck Jonathan, the Presidency did not go about warning them.

“Certainly, these people working with the President need to be purged of Acquired Immune Military Dictatorship Syndrome (AIMDS), even as they must be told that Governor Fayose won’t stop speaking his mind and exposing their hypocrisy in the overall interest of Nigeria and its people."

Speaking further, the governor's aide said "Nigerians are desirous of the change promised by the APC led federal government, but as it stands, no clear direction yet.

"Rather than engage credible Nigerians to help in the revive of the ailing economy, what we have seen from the APC Presidency is appointment of their cronies and political robbers as well as harassment of perceived political opponents with anti corruption agencies and men of the Department of State Security."

He said it was not in the interest of the President for his aides to take on Governor Fayose, adding that; "leaving issues and attacking Fayose is like hitting ones head on the rock."

Source:- www.harkev..com.ng/2015/11/fayoses-aide-to-garba-shehu-we-wont-let.html?m=1
fayose, south west greatest fearless politician. Who say yoruba's are coward

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by austino2018: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
erunz:
FAYOSE MY MAN, PDP THE ONLY PDP ATTACKER IN FORM, KEEP TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. NOTHING IS WORKING AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY, MOST BUSINESS HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD, NOW NEW INVESTORS, EXISTING ONES ARE RELOCATING. STILL THE PRESIDENT WILL STILL TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA AND DISGRACE HIMSELF. FAYOSE HIT THEM MORE
Dis is wat we want from an opposition party,constructive criticism.
The last time I checked,we all have freedom of speech,so FAYOSE,carry on,I dey ur back
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by london4luv: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fayose I feel u die, dnt let this terrorist buhari scare you. Ur d only man I knw that's been telling the truth. Nigeria will fall under his stupid watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by klax(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
wachakuta:

Pity yourself with your coward brain.

Nigeria is going down day by day under your master buhari. As a matter of fact I see buhari as the most clueless president in the history of Nigeria. Pls can any sane nan tells me any economy plan so far Or has anything work yet No. Only sacked, retirement, fired, destroyed, demote etc bad luck everywhere.

Fayose is the man the true lion man this guy is just my man I love bold guys fearless even at the thin line. People like Fawehinmi, kuti not cowards. Fayose God bless you. Nigeria has lost it even rain is angry with buhari govt, rain refused to fall at the right and when it falls floods take over bad news everywhere .

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Opinedecandid(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
marv1:
Fayose should respond to core issues raised against him and not diverting shouting military dictatorship. What has PMb done that he is shouting dictatorship? GEJ did more than this yet he was not accused of dictatorship. Fayose is just a noise maker as usual that is why he can not respond to issues raised.

Could you tell me the core issues raised that Governor Fayose has avoided to respond to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nobody Was Burnt, It Was Okada That Got Burnt. / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.