Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu (34692 Views)

Jonathan Built Only Federal University In Buhari’s State, Omokri Replies Garba / GEJ Replies Garba Shehu: Time For Propaganda Over, It's Time For Proper Agenda / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Ruuhh(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
RollingStones:

He should concentrate more on governance thereby giving Mr Terrorist freewill to destroy this country further.

Why don't you advice Mr Terrorist to concentrate more on how to deliver his fake change and promises to you rather than reminding us that PDP ruled for 16years.

Zombie like you.

choose your words very very carefully Mr. we see you,we know you, make sure you have evidence to back your claim otherwise.......
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Skybee1(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
D truth is alwys bitter to swallow,God bless u Gov.FAYOSE,he who av ear mk hin hear now..

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by thekoko007: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
lagabush:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID.YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE COUNTRY BECAUSE GBE BEEN U KNOW YOU WONT BE TALKING SHIT FROM YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.THE LAST ADMINISTRATION AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL HAVE ALMOST DESTROY ECONOMY.EVERYTHINGAS BEEN DISTABLISED.YOU ARE TALKING SHIT FROM YOUR MOUTH.I BELIEVE YOU MUST BE AM IGNORANT BECAUSE IF NOT SO YOU WOULD NOT BE SHOUTING SOME ONE IS UR MAN.FORGET ABOUT PARTY.LET BE B GOOD NIGERIAN . IF NIGERIA IS NO MORE GOOD FOR LIVING UR SO CALLED NW MAN "FAYOSE" WILL FLY OUT AND WILL LEAVE STUPID ONE LIKE U IN THAT MESS.U BETA JOIN PEOPLE THAT WANT BETA THING FOR THE COUNTRY.GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Taught you will say something different......lie mohamed..puppet
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by tajooks123: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
cool Fayose d husband of their mother. That's just the truth

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by MWTH(m): 1:51am On Nov 03, 2015
wachakuta:
Hmm... I pity dis guy in d long run

You pity him for what? That he is telling the truth or facing his enemies who have deceived tou?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:20am On Nov 03, 2015
RollingStones:

No Zombie you are wrong asusual.

We are 5percenters with freedom to call Mr Terrorist to order and equally tell him his mistakes withouting fear unlike Zombies and your fellow 95percenters who doesn't have such freedom but to always shout Sai Terrorist whether good or bad.
I feel deep pity for your generation and your present condition, may God heal you.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by expressglory: 3:44am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Billygee2u: 4:17am On Nov 03, 2015
erunz:
FAYOSE MY MAN, PDP THE ONLY PDP ATTACKER IN FORM, KEEP TELLING THEM THE TRUTH. NOTHING IS WORKING AGAIN IN THIS COUNTRY, MOST BUSINESS HAVE BEEN PUT ON HOLD, NOW NEW INVESTORS, EXISTING ONES ARE RELOCATING. STILL THE PRESIDENT WILL STILL TRAVEL OUTSIDE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA AND DISGRACE HIMSELF. FAYOSE HIT THEM MORE

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Billygee2u: 4:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Firefire:
“Certainly, these people working with the President need to be purged of Acquired Immune Military Dictatorship Syndrome (AIMDS) , even as they must be told that Governor Fayose won’t stop speaking his mind and exposing their hypocrisy in the overall interest of Nigeria and its people."

Dictatorship Alert!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by jordyspices: 6:00am On Nov 03, 2015
marv1:
Fayose and diaherea of the mouth. When has he spoken anything good b4? Lubish governor ITK.
wat abt oshi mole wat will u call his mouth undecided
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by naijanaso: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2015
marv1:
Fayose and diaherea of the mouth. When has he spoken anything good b4? Lubish governor ITK.

Let's be constructive rather than sentimental. Which part of Fayose's response was not true?
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by DrHighchief(m): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2015
After the reggae play the blues.....
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by dekdek: 7:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Realist2:

Fayose has never lied before, he hardly blow wide he is not those govs. that play to the gallery,unlike other governors like oshiomale that has gone on hibernation because of the fear Efcc.
The country has not had it so bad like this,nothing is moving.if it were GEJ, everybody would be shouting impeach him, but now everybody has gone underground.

Shut ur trap? can u swear on ur life about the colored? He lied and presented bogus figures earlier which Garba corrected by presenting facts. This press release of his didnt even attend to what Garba presented. This means they are ok with the figures as against the lies Fayose earlier peddled.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by dekdek: 7:09am On Nov 03, 2015
DrownedFish:
Can't you comment without being shallow? You couldn't piece together a constructive point rather you were acting like a baby splashing water in bathub

Hypocritical fool, did u address ur co-fool who attacked me for no just cause. Ur hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by dekdek: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
natureblack:
Same old sausage,fizzing and sputtering in his own grease.

Nigga you portray all the sensitivity of a goat.
[/s]

Senseless. Evidence that this fool is from a cursed lineage.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Jesusloveyou: 7:55am On Nov 03, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Garbage Shehu must be very stew.pid for issueing what he called Presidency /Federal Warning, Dude you talking to a Yoruba Man here. #Jack.
d only yoruba man that is foolish

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Jesusloveyou: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2015
MWTH:

You pity him for what? That he is telling the truth or facing his enemies who have deceived tou?
which truth, that pdp and ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero was not d ones that brought us to dis level, and we are still operating d fraudulent 2015 budget

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by ERAKAMUS: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d only yoruba man that is foolish
Your conscience is bought due to your BAD UPBRINGING.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a slowpoke just like Fayose the 419 guy.
He will soon meet his Waterloo. If he is so truthful why didn't he for once tell GEJ the truth about the economy. This animal called Fayose couldn't pay his workers and he has collected bailout twice. Still he is owing workers. He makes so much noise to distract you gullible nonentities from the reality of his state affairs. Honestly, Ekiti is doomed with this master fraudster running the state affairs.

Are you talking of Fayose or Aragbesola?? Seems you are confusing 2states. As for name calling, I assume you are one of the YAMS!!! Keep it up man!! angry

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by godox2(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2015
M4gunners:
I like this part "The governor is not one of those that will go underground because of political persecution"
Fayose my role model. This is why we love you. Keep saying the truth let the world see how Nigeria is practicing democracy in 21century.

Wike was fearless and killed Rivers people to be governor, now he is HUMBLED, and openly denied what his media adviser said about tribunal's ruling. Who then is Fayose? Dont worry his days are numbered. Supporting Fayemi's nomination will not save him.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by natureblack(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Senseless. Evidence that this fool is from a cursed lineage.
Hahahahaha.

Son of Japheth,you made me laugh.Shinkies!! As expected_sophomoric wet behind ears one-liners,from an analphabetic odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime and a belligerent snake-eyed excrement stain on Queen Elizabeth's under-pant.

Geeeez_For the sake of Zeus,how come I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger ?_ugh.

I can bet one hundred notes of Benjamin Franklin's head that at the tap of your squat,furfuraceous and scabby digits I will get another jejunely constructed reply.

You have been called upon,recite the alphabets,as usual_Clodpate.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by dekdek: 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
[[s]quote author=natureblack post=39640347]Hahahahaha.

Son of Japheth,you made me laugh.Shinkies!! As expected_sophomoric wet behind ears one-liners,from an analphabetic odious leach-covered blob of quivering slime and a belligerent snake-eyed excrement stain on Queen Elizabeth's under-pant.

Geeeez_For the sake of Zeus,how come I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger ?_ugh.

I can bet one hundred notes of Benjamin Franklin's head that at the tap of your squat,furfuraceous and scabby digits I will get another jejunely constructed reply.

You have been called upon,recite the alphabets,as usual_Clodpate.[/quote][/s]

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. Am sure the above is the description of ur papa. Didn't even bother to go beyond the first paragraph.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by M4gunners: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
godox2:

Wike was fearless and killed Rivers people to be governor, now he is HUMBLED, and openly denied what his media adviser said about tribunal's ruling. Who then is Fayose? Dont worry his days are numbered. Supporting Fayemi's nomination will not save him.
You guys has been chest beaten for long because of this particular issue, till now my Man Fayose is still the Governor of Ekiti State. Why can't you accept your fate ad a loser on this matter?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by IVORY2009(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
dekdek:
[[s]quote author=natureblack post=39640347]Hahahahaha.

You have been called upon,recite the alphabets,as usual_Clodpate.[/s]

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. Am sure the above is the description of ur papa. Didn't even bother to go beyond the first paragraph.

Leckey! Wat is ur problem in life? Were u abuse frm childhood, dis is getting toooo much of u... shocked shocked
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by RollingStones(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ruuhh:

choose your words very very carefully Mr. we see you,we know you, make sure you have evidence to back your claim otherwise.......

Buhari is a TERRORIST.

Zombie do your worst.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by RollingStones(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
I feel deep pity for your generation and your present condition, may God heal you.

Another Zombie spotted.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by natureblack(m): 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
dekdek post=39[b:

Bastard son of a rotten kunt. Am sure the above is the description of ur papa. Didn't even bother to go beyond the first paragraph. [/b]
bang! bang! bang! You just can't beat my expectations_atleast once.

You still have all the sensitivity of a catatonic blood-freezing cesspool of putrid effluvium,and a minuscule nose-picker.

Now I see what died on your neck,it's your head_Little wonder you are unutterably in-bred dullard.

BTW,you remind me of how it feels like after I drop a huge deuce in the toilet.
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by dekdek: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2015
[s]
natureblack:
bang! bang! bang! You just can't beat my expectations_atleast once.

You still have all the sensitivity of a catatonic blood-freezing cesspool of putrid effluvium,and a minuscule nose-picker.

Now I see what died on your neck,it's your head_Little wonder you are unutterably in-bred dullard.

BTW,you remind me of how it feels like after I drop a huge deuce in the toilet.
[/s]

Bastard son of a rotten kunt, i still continue to marvel at this pathetic description of ur papa. Surely he has done the unthinkable
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'm happy cos many Nigerians are being liberated from Zombiesm.. The likes on a 'Wailers' post should be enough evidence to show that this Government of scam has just few more years to be booted out no matter the amount of rigging the Northern terrorists and Yolubas will plan then. I can't wait for 2019 election sha.. sad
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ruuhh:

Buhari is an illiterate sectional, Tribalistic Terrorist
Re: Fayose's Aide Replies Garba Shehu by lionduke(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
Garbage Shehu must be very stew.pid for issueing what he called Presidency /Federal Warning, Dude you talking to a Yoruba Man here. #Jack.
No go that side abeg. In fact that will embolden buhari to persecute him more bearing in mind the anticidence of yoruba people. They are cowards. When jungle set now fayose will kneal down and beg for his life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / Obasanjo’s Letter: Mass Defection Looms In National Assembly / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.