Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting (30203 Views)

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by francizy(m): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2015
philips70:

You have lost your sense of patriotism and maturity lately. Even when arguing from the other side I used to sense maturity and depth in your arguments. Now na only insults and jabs on the president even when not necessary.

Don't blame only firefire bro. I used to be like that and never insulted the senile one oh, but now, my fingers just dey itch to jab am.. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Perhaps, it's what you lots at the other side taught us.. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by philips70(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2015
francizy:

Don't blame only firefire bro. I used to be like that and never insulted the senile one oh, but now, my fingers just dey itch to jab am.. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

Perhaps, it's what you lots at the other side taught us.. undecided

You must be yourself, you must not imitate others. I am as badmouthed as anyone here on this forum if not even worse but I never insulted Goodluck for once even when he made it impossible and a crime not to do so.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Firefire(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2015
philips70:

You must be yourself, you must not imitate others. I am as badmouthed as anyone here on this forum if not even worse but I never insulted Goodluck for once even when he made it impossible and a crime not to do so.

Buhary is super clueless, he is not fit and not ready for governance in the 21st century. - Lie Mohammed
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by philips70(m): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2015
Firefire:

Buhary is super clueless, he is not fit and not ready for governance in the 21st century. - Lie Mohammed

You are now sounding like a BROKEN RECORD - Femi Adesina grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by francizy(m): 6:29am On Nov 03, 2015
philips70:

Am trying but it seems like an uphill task judging from the fact that the change sold to us is running the economy down. If Buhari can just leave the whole opposition/perceived enemies battling in the guise of fighting corruption, and instead tackle corruption equally, not minding who's involved and also face the more important issues of governance, he'd have won hearts but he chose.

Let me state it here boldly, I don't give a hoot about the free meals or the 5k salaries or the reduction in fuel pump price (all these stewpid promises that seems unattainable and may further drain our reserve). All I ask of this administration is power, good roads, reviving of the mines and steel sector (because it was Buhari that truncated development in this sector when he plotted and executed his coup), improving on the already laid down foundation by GEJ in the agricultural sector, starting from where GEJ stopped in trying to turn Nigeria into a manufacturing country rather than a consuming one, probing whoever needs to be probed not minding party affiliations, then he should also do something about the Nigerian Police force which seems to have gone to the dogs.. When he starts working on one or more of all I listed, then I see no reason in throwing jabs at him.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by kaboninc(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

You Nyanmirins are so daft it beggars belief!

Buhari was in his "State House" ... and Jonathan came calling.

How then does it turn-out that it was Buhari how is seeking counsel?
You Yeebos are bunch of treasonous LIARS and Deceptive Vipers

For the avoidance of doubt, Jonathan went to "BEG FOR SOFT LANDING" FROM PRESIDENT BUHARI AND REQUESTED THAT BUHARI PLEASE NOT EXPOSE HIM BY NOT ALLOWING Reporters to take picture but you can bet that the "details" will soon filter-out.

If you want to seek somebody's counsel, you seek audienc with them and go meet them in their lair.

Lastpage!
[/s]
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by philips70(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2015
francizy:

Am trying but it seems like an uphill task judging from the fact that the change sold to us is running the economy down. If Buhari can just leave the whole opposition/perceived enemies battling in the guise of fighting corruption, and instead tackle corruption equally, not minding who's involved and also face the more important issues of governance, he'd have won hearts but he chose.

Let me state it here boldly, I don't give a hoot about the free meals or the 5k salaries or the reduction in fuel pump price (all these stewpid promises that seems unattainable and may further drain our reserve). All I ask of this administration is power, good roads, reviving of the mines and steel sector (because it was Buhari that truncated development in this sector when he plotted and executed his coup), improving on the already laid down foundation by GEJ in the agricultural sector, starting from where GEJ stopped in trying to turn Nigeria into a manufacturing country rather than a consuming one, probing whoever needs to be probed not minding party affiliations, then he should also do something about the Nigerian Police force which seems to have gone to the dogs.. When he starts working on one or more of all I listed, then I see no reason in throwing jabs at him.

Problem is PDP out of pain started too early to criticize the man. You don't start stampeding someone that early given the FACT that you actually bled the country while you took your turn. This is not about GEJ but the party PDP. What many of you fail to realize is GEJ himself knows what the PDP did to this country and might not be having any personal issues with Buhari.
All what you listed above will surely be done, when the cabinet sits a clear direction should be in place. The man took a long time to understudy the ministries and parastatals and that is what many thought he was looking for saints or wasted too much time in appointing ministers.
In the areas of fighting corruption, many of us wish the same as you. I have stated it here severally I do not care who goes to jail as long as there's sanity which the PDP never wish for in this country. Many of us have traveled far and wide and have seen what development is all about and want same in our country. There are lots of stuff I criticize this government about but it's purely for the good of the country. My view might not even be correct, they could be right since they wear the shoes and know exactly where they pinch. My main problem with the PDP right now is it all seems they are sulking not for the good of the country but because their source of looting has been blocked for 4yrs and are in a hurry to destroy the government so they can come and continue where they stopped in 2019 but we all know it's the tallest order in our present day Nigeria.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by fejikudz(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
calebo101:

SHUT UP you paid slave!!! Where you there? People like una na dey spread propaganda up and down the country. Anuofia. Hate the man, castigate him, malign him, insult him, he ruled your silly ass for 5 years and left peacefully without war.

Jonathan nor even go tribunal, he left peacefully. On top of that the dullard and your personal saviour and messiah has successfully destroyed Nigeria economy in 5 months, 5 months slave!!! Don't you get tired? Jonathan dis, Jonathan that, go arrest am na, abi una dey fear?

Dem say make meat hands up, kpomo like u dey raise hand. Goat angry angry
grin cheesy cheesy grin

' Dem say make meat hands up, kpomo like u dey raise hand '

WHY YOU WICKED LIKE THIS NA?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Ikiriye(m): 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ijaya123:

Why should Buhari listen to the one who failed a simple continuity test? I beg your pardon, GEJ was the worst president this country ever had. His clueless presidency is unprecedented and legendary in the annals of Nigeria. Fear no allow am sleep again, he dey find PMB up and down.
So the father of corruption that plunge this country into a mess IBB is now celebrated against GEJ short memory.what class are you cos you need to do several repeats.smh
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Scholes007(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Exactly my thoughts! When i see folks hyperventilating over an happening that could be easily deconstructed if a little critical thinking is applied, I feel ashamed for the bunch of grown babies that are constituting themselves into a nuisance on this board. The best that could have happened in a 10 mins meeting of this kind, after exchange of pleasantries, is that a party makes a request which was declined or one goes to submit some kind of report.
is the 10min also enough for him to beg and also get forgiven to the extent of checking hands and also been given honourable go bye?
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Ijaya123: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ikiriye:

So the father of corruption that plunge this country into a mess IBB is now celebrated against GEJ short memory.what class are you cos you need to do several repeats.smh

Can't you state your point without insult? I choose to be above such pettiness.

What has successive government after IBB, including GEJ, done to bring him to justice after the alledged mess?

Bytheway, mr Pricipal, your submission has nothing to do with the topic.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by ansaar20: 5:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by ansaar20: 6:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Yes hi all check my latest post <a href="http://www.jionewz.com/">tata solar panel price</a>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Buhari Plans Mass Retirement Of Corrupt Military Leaders / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.