Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me (30186 Views)

I Am Not Supporting Tinubu – Gov Ikpeazu Dismisses Orji Kalu / Tinubu, Gov Masari In Closed-Door Meeting With Buhari / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Oleys: 6:01am On Jun 03, 2022
Bola Tinubu, a former governor of Lagos and presidential hopeful, has taken a swipe at Dapo Abiodun, governor of Ogun state.

Speaking on Thursday at a meeting with delegates of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abeokuta, the Ogun capital, Tinubu said the APC did not want to give the governorship ticket to Abiodun in the build-up to the 2019 polls.

There was crisis in the APC prior to the 2019 elections over the refusal of Ibikunle Amosun, who was completing his second term as governor of Ogun at the time, to support Abiodun as his successor.

Amosun, who had supported another aspirant, was later suspended by the party.

Speaking on the circumstances surrounding the issue at the time, Tinubu said he did much to ensure the success of Abiodun at the polls.

“That one (referring to Abiodun) that is sitting down here, could he have become governor without me? We were all in the stadium where they tore all the posters. Even the candidacy of the party, they didn’t want to give it to him,” the APC chieftain said in Yoruba.

“It’s been over 25 years that I have been serving them. This one sitting at my back, Dapo, could he have become a governor if not for me?

“If he wants to hear, his life will be long. If he wants to meet God in his position, he would admit that he wouldn’t have become governor if not for God and I.”

Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SsKFeKCJE

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/06/03/this-one-cannot-be-a-governor-without-me-tinubu-to-gov-dapo-abiodun-video/

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by legendarystar: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy
Ti ** Bu
Make una tell this man to commot eye for church offering cheesy

He has enjoyed government funds unhindered for more than 15 years, he also has stooges both as appointees or in elected offices...

Atiku and Tinubu all ends with letter 'U'
Make una two REST.

First to comment, Oga Seun Check dm I don send details for my PACKAGE cheesy

The poster below me deserves a bottle of Orijin.

344 Likes 102 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by alsudan: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2022
See how the Thief turned and was pointing at Governor Abiodun, calling him this one and occasionally Dapo by his name.

If this Druggie made Buhari President, Osinbajo VP, Abiodun Governor and everyone anything they are, he should Kukuma make himself President and allow Nigerians rest.

422 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by MadamVanessa(f): 6:03am On Jun 03, 2022
shocked

The new anthem now is

I made Buhari president

I made Osinbajo Vice president

I made Abiodun governor

Atiku ran to me when Obasanjo pursued him, and I shouted at Obasanjo and he said sorry sir

I made this , I made thatgrin

Just imagine if Peter Obi was the one being this childish to
say all these that Tinubu have been saying. His Useless
supporters would've said that Peter Obi is DEMARKETING
himself and burying himself politically, but since their Thief is
the one saying it, it's very right , he's not demarketing
himself.

The immaturity exuded by this thief these days is so sad,
this is not politics, this is wailing and lamentation far above Jeremiah's own in the bible. Tinubu still have a long
way to go politically. Now he knows that Nigeria politics is
far different from Lagos politics.

350 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by IamWonderful: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2022
Mazi okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama of Igbo land the slayer of baby factory criminals drug traffickers developers IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts baby pounders and IPOB cannibals

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Jones4190(m): 6:04am On Jun 03, 2022
tinubu should just make himself as the president

298 Likes 70 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by RobustRoad: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Jagaban Borgu . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

50 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by SoNature(m): 6:05am On Jun 03, 2022
Alhaji Tinubu, this callout is unnecessary!

On second thought, this explains why Dapo is a terrible governor.

He probably remits a fraction of Ogun State revenue to Tinubu.

Tinubu is clearly evil!

309 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Munzy14(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2022
Desperation is highly unattractive... undecided

Buhari should do his consensus make this 92years old man rest for ones.. lipsrsealed

288 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by TallerKola: 6:14am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:14am On Jun 03, 2022
This is height of desperation powered by Frustration of an egoistic power hungry politician...

No respect for Office of the Governor

295 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Crowwejihadist: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2022
We told them, Buhari that I know since 1982 cannot allow Tinubu to become president, they called us wailer, guess who is wailing now.

295 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Weak6Exers: 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu is the answer.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Aidejay(m): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
This one that he's reminding everyone what he has done for them.

Sounds like someone who has started seeing signs of defeat.

But knowing him well he'll just go back and spend the next 4 years strategically planning the downfall of another rulling party.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Skyfornia(m): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu should be calming down, else he will use his mouth to spoil his ambition. He talks too much

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
So Asiwaju was responsible for imposing a fraud as the Governor of Ogun State.
That means there were no primaries.
He won't dare talk to him like that if the primaries were free and fair.

283 Likes 80 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Diligent1(f): 6:22am On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu created LAMATA, LASTMA,LAWMA,RRS
etc. When I was in SS3 he was the governor of Lagos State, he paid for our exams through out Lagos State.
When I was in higher institution there were some bad students that were disturbing the school, Tinubu was the governor then, we went to his office in Alausa, immediately he took action they rusticated the bad students everybody was happy even the lecturers.

He is not tribalistic, go to government offices in Lagos State you will see other tribes working there even in Lagos State House of Assembly.
His wife is a Christian, this man is an International Chattered Accountant and a Business Guru.
Tinubu has plans for the youth, he will create jobs for the youths, this is an opportunity for us youths.
Tinubu will also appoint qualified people to work with him. He will reform our economy.
This is an opportunity for us to give Tinubu a chance to reform our economy.
I hope to meet him one day, I strongly believe in him.
Let's vote wisely.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Medianna(f): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2022
This man is blowing trumpet not whistle.
For him mind he is a king maker

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Chijeep(m): 6:23am On Jun 03, 2022
THIS MAN IS WAILING ALREADY OOO
So we now have 3 types of Elections in Nigeria
1. Free and fair election
2. Vawulence election
3. Tinubu election.
So Tinubu is trying to tell us that all the elections won by APC was by Tinubu's election

325 Likes 103 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Bugatie(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Kuku make yourself President baba,

They openly testify to rigging elections and we cheer them, sadly.

Peter Obi 2023!

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by autodevice(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by haykes(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Make we kuku start vawulence now
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by redcliff: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
you go collect

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by flejnr2(f): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Since you are the maker of all why killing your self in apc primaries? Go to another party and make yourself the president

278 Likes 88 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by MAGG0T(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy

This brown toothed Orc is crying foul lately...

The country is shambles because of the punk he made foolish people vote for in 2015..

And he wants them to return the favour ..not that he have Nigerians at heart..

Stupid man

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Mr King maker

You see why I will never trust this man to be president, it’s all about his ego and not Nigerians.

He said he made buhari president, he made this one Governor… because of your ego, you pushed incompetent leaders at us and still bold enough to say it

He is happy to give Nigerians a deadbeat president and he still wants us to vote him. Tufiakwa

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by WisdomCanada(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Tilumpoo is a useless idiotic good for nothing bastard crook. He will be denied the ticket which will eventually lead to heart attack. Na kpeme level the foolish idiot dey so.

323 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by havenz(m): 6:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Baba, Nigerians are not calling you bad but the truth is that you are not fit to handle Nigeria problems, baba just be calming down and enjoy your wealth.

296 Likes 99 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by heydays: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
cheesy

Who dey ZuZu??
Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by Quiny32323: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
He is a good administrator but will be arrogant with power.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me by PlayerMeji: 6:25am On Jun 03, 2022
T

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: We Must Banish PDP, Tinubu Says He Floors Osinbajo, Amaechi, Lawan, Bello / Senate: Fresh Crisis Looms As APC, PDP Enjoy Equal C’ttees / Metuh To EFCC: I’d Rather Starve Than Refund N400m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.