Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? (896 Views)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / What Is Your Dream Country To Travel To And Why? / Best European Country To Live In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by dalexkso(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Whats the best country to visit frm Egypt and Turkey, and why?
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by airsaylongcon: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Cyprus (Republic of), Greece, Malta. U can't go to Cyprus from Turkey though
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by dalexkso(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Okay @airsaylongcon thanks, pls friends I need more response plss
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2015
airsaylongcon:
Cyprus (Republic of), Greece, Malta.
U can't go to Cyprus from Turkey though
Says who? when i was schooling in North Cyprus, i transit Istanbul in Turkey and when you ge to North Cyprus. Taka a taxi to Girnea-Carpel (city centre) ask anybody where is Ledra Palace.. From there, you cross to republic of Cyprus
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by airsaylongcon: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2015
fados4sure:

Says who? when i was schooling in North Cyprus, i transit Istanbul in Turkey and when you ge to North Cyprus. Taka a taxi to Girnea-Carpel (city centre) ask anybody where is Ledra Palace.. From there, you cross to republic of Cyprus

Calm down. I repeat you CAN NOT go to the Republic from Turkey. Even crossing from the so-called TRNC via the Ledra crossing is restricted.
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Calm down. I repeat you CAN NOT go to the Republic from Turkey. Even crossing from the so-called TRNC via the Ledra crossing is restricted.
I pass there 2013 and was asked to submit my passport
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by airsaylongcon: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2015
fados4sure:
I pass there 2013 and was asked to submit my passport
Did your passport have a stamp from Turkey? From TRNC?
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Did your passport have a stamp from Turkey? From TRNC?
Ofcourse i had TRNC residence permit
Re: Whats The Best Country To Visit Frm Egypt And Turkey, And Why? by airsaylongcon: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2015
fados4sure:

Ofcourse i had TRNC residence permit

Did Turkey put a stamp on your passport? Cyprus is like the Arab states apart from Egypt. If you have been to Israel you can't get to most Arab states. Same with Cyprus. What TRNC and Turkey do is to give you a paper if you plan to visit Cyprus. And I still repeat you cannot go to Republic of Cyprus from Turkey o. You must go through another country

(1) (Reply)

44 Countries Nigerian Passport Holders Can Visit Without A Visa / Nigerians Abroad : Talk About Moving Back To Nigeria (VIDEO) / 5 Reasons Bus Travelling Is Better Than Flying In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.