Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,586 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match (5112 Views)

Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa / Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by NOBODYY: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
tongue
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
gigabyte13:

haaaaaahaaaaaaaa, goat and sheep against lion? Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaa, another masacre loading. I don recharge my decoder for breaking news ooo
Why massacring people doing peaceful protest, what crime did they commit, killing them is an act of cowardice and crime against humanity, unarmed civilians
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by kemback2220003: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
Are we biafrans not dead already? They will kill us, we will kill them more, but at the end biafra will come..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by bugzbunny: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
We will wait for u people
Aren't u supposed to be with ur herd in kano..... Wat are u doing here.. Who called u
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by bugzbunny: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Buhari should order for special bullets that day. Shoot to kill. That should be the order. Kill as many as you can. It's allowed.
Buhari should start with ur fada
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by mulattoclaro(m): 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
bugzbunny:

Buhari should start with ur fada
my father isn't a biafran so there's no way he will want to start with my pops

2 Likes

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
gigabyte13:
Na pple like u dey vex me pass? Una type go hide behind chinko fone dey make mouth.

I don't think ya know me anyways. We have to push on, dead or alive Biafra is all we know.

1 Like

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by rhymaster: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2015
mazeltov:

seconded!! The most dangerous weapon is neither tsar bomb nor atomic bomb, it's not even sophisticated missiles; but the determination of people who are willing to lay their lives in a battle. There is nothing more dangerous than the will of people.

Some of these Ibos are just too dull!!! Was this not the same lies Ibos were telling themselves when 3 M Ibos died and nothing has happened! Only 700 were shot in Asaba and you dullards are still crying about it! Well, I welcome your boldness to dare the law and its enforcers and I respect that but note that the con squeeze will come without venom and no, we will not pity Ibos even if 7 M are kills in a day! If you ignore the consequence of an action you knew well before taking it, you should never expect anyone to feel sorry for you! We will tell you serves you right even if the entire Ibos manage to get themselves killed: you only got what you wanted!!!
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 03, 2015
biAfra is our ONLY hope ........ we will keep dying till we get Biafra
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by theDEVILisHERE: 5:25am On Nov 03, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
Problem Brewing in Nigeria as Nigeria Police Vows to Crush IPOB Million Man March across Nigeria

Million Man march Africa Business World
It is not exactly clear when and where the IPOB Million Man March across Nigeria will be holding. Information published by the Nigeria Police stated that the Police vows to crush the Nnamdi Kanu demonstrations being planned. According to Nigerian Police, statements, “Police everywhere (in the country) have beefed up security; the directive has been there that the police should beef up security all over. Measures have already been put in place to ensure security, and nobody will be allowed to disturb the peace of the nation, according to released Police statement.

The Force Public Relations Officer of the Nigerian Police, Mrs. Olabisi Kolawole confirmed that information has been passed on to all state commands to beef up security and she said the Nigerian Police is now monitoring all activities to protect all critical infrastructure of Government.

But it remains unclear what the Police meant by crushing peaceful demonstrators. In fact the demonstrators have constitutional guarantees to a peaceful expression of free speech and gathering. If the police engage in repressive tactics against peaceful demonstrations, such tactic will lead to unnecessary escalation. While police authorities have the duty to maintain law and order, vowing to crush citizen’s rights to peaceful rallies is only carried out in totalitarian societies. Nigeria Police should avoid unnecessary escalation of this crisis. Last may IPOB carried out a peaceful demonstration in Aba involving over 1 million marchers, and the rally ended peacefully.

What ever the police do
They can't stop the movement
On thing is sure
Due to the past trangressions of the police/security forces
When mayhem is finally unleashed on them
No one will come to their rescue
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by theDEVILisHERE: 5:28am On Nov 03, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:
We will wait for u people

What ever you people do
Just don't complain when mayhem is finally unleashed
Just be ready to face the repacussion of your violent actions
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by MyschoolNG(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Wetin concern biafra with nigeria constitution? Arrest dem all nd try them for treason! Hang whoever is found guity. I rep naija to the core
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by MyschoolNG(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

What ever you people do
Just don't complain when mayhem is finally unleashed
Just be ready to face the repacussion of your violent actions
yes like we did in 1970
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by theDEVILisHERE: 6:17am On Nov 03, 2015
MyschoolNG:
yes like we did in 1970

This is 2015

One thing is sure
Anyone who does wrong and is unremorseful and doesn't repent from such wrong doing
will definately pay for it eventually
And in a very severe manner
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by MyschoolNG(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

This is 2015

One thing is sure
Anyone who does wrong and is unremorseful and doesn't repent from such wrong doing
will definately pay for it eventually
And in a very severe manner
u guys are the one who re going to pay for ur treason acts.

1 Like

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
More

IDIOT....this is what you are paid to do grin grin grin ;Dmumu OP
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by theDEVILisHERE: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2015
MyschoolNG:
u guys are the one who re going to pay for ur treason acts.

The truth can not be hidden forever
It is only a matter of time
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by MyschoolNG(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The truth can not be hidden forever
It is only a matter of time
yeah its only a matter of time u realise the millions killed in 1970 by nigeria and the millions we are about to kill died for nothing. Biafra doesn't exist and never will!
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by shizzy7(f): 8:23am On Nov 03, 2015
Mellin1:
I sit down dey watch... But any police that will claim any life in this peaceful million match that's if it's gonna hold should be ready to face a brutal music that will be played out...

Am watching
@emboldened,, Didn't you see the guy with a Gun? and you're calling this PEACEFUL
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by agog: 5:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Mellin1:
I sit down dey watch... But any police that will claim any life in this peaceful million match that's if it's gonna hold should be ready to face a brutal music that will be played out...

Am watching
but the peopleneed police clearance for a peaceful march.
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by M4gunners: 5:05am On Nov 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Buhari should order for special bullets that day. Shoot to kill. That should be the order. Kill as many as you can. It's allowed.
That will be use to kill you and your family right?
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by AsiwajuKingsize(m): 5:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Nigeria is not a jungle, peaceful protest is allowed in a civil nation like ours.
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by AsiwajuKingsize(m): 5:12am On Nov 06, 2015
Biafra remains a valid agitation as long as Nigeria do not practise fiscal Federalism where each state Is allowed to develop herself to full potential and not waiting for Federal Allocation
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2015
For GOD sake dis mumus should ask kanu to bring his children into d country. Make protest come start big time..

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by mulattoclaro(m): 5:40am On Nov 06, 2015
M4gunners:
That will be use to kill you and your family right?
no but that of your family and your worthless igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by M4gunners: 6:09am On Nov 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
They suppose to use you and your hopeless family do test before anyone else don't you think so?
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
then, your entire family will be the first to die.
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 06, 2015
4reala:
u better dissasociate urself from such a group/match, and go they enjoy ur meal wit ur family. If not, I go just dey read ur story 4 here as one of victims of collateral damage of police
get some education. Nigerians are the most backward-minded people in the whole of the black race. I love Ghanaians. Rubbish NIGERIANS!!!
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Even this Bastard calls Igbos worthless. Niger Deltans should liberate themselves from mental slavery. Go to school! I mean tertiary institution. Is it a crime to be FREE? The Igbos are not slaves to the North, West or any other.
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Kestolovee95(f): 7:37am On Nov 06, 2015
MyschoolNG:
yeah its only a matter of time u realise the millions killed in 1970 by nigeria and the millions we are about to kill died for nothing. Biafra doesn't exist and never will!

madam educonsult, you don't know what your are doing to yourself and your business threading in the murky waters of the politics. cheesy
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015
[/left]The truth is that igbo mind sets r currently evolving.. lemme use ma self as case study; about as late as 3mnths ago, I still didn't support d IPOB movt, just because I still had respect 4 Nigeria.. fast 4ward 2 recently, my views on this ish, r evolving.
[/left](1)As an Igbo boy, I've witnessed abuse of fellow Igbos here in nairaland and in most south west states. [left]
(2)even our colleagues in the south-south have been turned against the south easterners.. my suggestion? Let the niger deltans be if they say they don't wanna be part of us.
[/left](3)instead of Nigerians 2 learn from d mistakes of eastern region after d 1966 military coup, they choose 2 be making same mistakes, daring the south easterners and openly reffering to them as 2nd class citizens. [left]
(4)They openly tell the Igbos that they(d Igbos) will never lead Nigeria again. This is true considering there has been no Leader of Igbo descent both militarily & in democracy since after the uncivil war.
[/left](5)They have refused 2 listen 2 our pleas, have refused to embrace d Igbos with open arms, refused to dialogue with igbos and find lasting solution to this crisis.. why will they even listen, when to them the Igbos r chest beaters that will end up doing nothing, when igbos r 2nd class citizens, when igbos can be killed and it raises no eyebrow? [left]
In conclusion, my heart goes out to my Igbos brothers & sisters, both d deceased & those still alive. Wat eva d future has in stock 4 us, may we live long enough to see them, they said "no victor nor vanquished" yet they treat Igbos like the vanquished.. He that laughs last, laughs best.. Pro South East Union!
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by 4reala(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
get some education. Nigerians are the most backward-minded people in the whole of the black race. I love Ghanaians. Rubbish NIGERIANS!!!
and may I ask where are u from mr man?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Tollgate Burnt Down, Other Buildings, Banks- Photo / Corruption; How Did Osibanjo Become A Professor Without Phd / Shocking! See Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos Of Ebele, Obiano’s Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.