Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match (5108 Views)

Lagos Police Vows To Stop Tuface’s Planned Protest / Biafrans' One Million Man Match - Pictures From Yenegoa / Breaking Biafra Spring! Million Man Match Set For Nov 7th-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2015
4reala:
and may I ask where are u from mr man?
I'm a responsible person from an irresponsible country-NIGERIA.
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by 4reala(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
I'm a responsible person from an irresponsible country-NIGERIA.
thank god dat u recognize urself as a Nigerian. Hav u one day sat down to think of wat u can do as part of ur own little contribution to mak d country a better place? If not, then u dnt hav any right to abuse d company
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
4reala:
thank god dat u recognize urself as a Nigerian. Hav u one day sat down to think of wat u can do as part of ur own little contribution to mak d country a better place? If not, then u dnt hav any right to abuse d company
did you mean 'a country where I'm seen as a slave because I'm not Hausa. They see you and I as slaves. That's just the veracity. The worst thing a man can do to himself is to feed himself with lies. The Muslim North hate us with intense animosity. I'm a graduate, but no remunerative job to do. We're done with Nigeria. But, is it a crime to ask for freedom?
Re: Problem Brewing In Nigeria As Police Vows To Crush IPOB Million Man Match by 4reala(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
justbusy:
did you mean 'a country where I'm seen as a slave because I'm not Hausa. They see you and I as slaves. That's just the veracity. The worst thing a man can do to himself is to feed himself with lies. The Muslim North hate us with intense animosity. I'm a graduate, but no remunerative job to do. We're done with Nigeria. But, is it a crime to ask for freedom?
my broda, freedom is very xpensive o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan/gbajabiamila: PDP Probes Members’ Role / Oba Of Lagos Returns To Palace After The Hoodlum Attack (Video, Pics) / Who Noticed What NTA Did While Gov. Wike Was Speaking At Etche LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.