Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? (807 Views)

Do You Remove Late Pple From Your Facebook? / thanks 4 derailing my thread / Seun Why Did You Remove My Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by banom(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2009
It is very unfurtunate that an experienced and most prominent continental online forum administrtor like you could be this indecision, i made a post tittled: THE SINS OF PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE, You placed it on front page yesterday and today you removed it, removal of the thread could have been as a result of many things,including the allegation that you innitiated the thread in other to drag traffic to your other sites,

I understood very well that nairaland is yours and yours alone, but i know very well that my membersip is still part of the reason for the existence of the site, and you had already deemed it fit to put the thread in the front page, how come you removed it after 24hrs ?.

I demand a personal explanation from you as to why the thread was removed from the front page,
I wait to get your responce.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Cristalz(f): 6:33pm On May 10, 2009
He didn't ask you before he put the thread on the home page. . .why should he ask you before taking it off? undecided

He has his reasons. If you want to know what they are, I think you should ask nicely instead of demanding.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by banom(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2009
Cristalz:

He didn't ask you before he put the thread on the home page. . .why should he ask you before taking it off? undecided

He has his reasons. If you want to know what they are, I think you should ask nicely instead of demanding.

And he wouldn't want me to make my own assumptions,
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Seun(m): 6:43pm On May 10, 2009
I changed my mind about the thread. The allegations aren't substantial enough for the front page.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by banom(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2009
Seun:

I changed my mind about the thread. The allegations aren't substantial enough for the front page.

Thanks for your responce, may i ask,
1, What made you to place it on the front page in the first instance.
2,what makes you now think the allegations are no longer substantial enough for the front page after 24hrs ?
3, i will equally want to know what substantiations will be required for the thread to be replaced on t
he front page ?

Thanks.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Abuzola(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2009
Hmmmm. To me they are
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Recognise: 7:09pm On May 10, 2009
Banom:

Thanks for your responce, may I ask:

2, What makes you now think the allegations are no longer substantial enough for the front page after 24hrs?
3, I will equally want to know what substantiations will be required for the thread to be replaced on the front page ?

Thanks.

[size=16pt]@^[/size]
Give a man an inch, he takes a mile . . .

Give a man an inch, he thinks he is the guv'nor a ruler . . . grin

It's Seun's prerogative, to make decisions without been answerable/accountable to you,

he's done the decent thing in responding promptly about his reassessment of the thread and the reconsideration.

That should suffice, don't push it mate . . . wink

Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by AmAlone: 7:31pm On May 10, 2009
Like I said Before: Go and Google The word "Pastor E. A Adeboye a fraud"

And see for your self, Seun
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by AmAlone: 7:33pm On May 10, 2009
Recognise:

[size=16pt]@^[/size]
Give a man an inch, he takes a mile . . .

Give a man an inch, he thinks he is the guv'nor a ruler . . . grin

It's Seun's prerogative, to make decisions without been answerable/accountable to you,

he's done the decent thing in responding promptly about his reassessment of the thread and the reconsideration.

That should suffice, don't push it mate . . . wink

You go soon understand say PPl have right. . . .
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Recognise: 7:52pm On May 10, 2009
Am Alone:

You go soon understand say PPl have right . . .

[size=16pt]@^[/size]

What?

. . . PPl have rights?

What kind of rights? . . .

Civil rights, human rights or constitutional rights?

Hmm, yeah, people are left Alone to browse NL

and have rights to freely submit on NL too grin smiley

Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by hubreality(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2009
banom:

Thanks for your responce, may i ask,
2,what makes you now think the allegations are no longer substantial enough for the front page after 24hrs ?
3, i will equally want to know what substantiations will be required for the thread to be replaced on t
he front page ?

Thanks.

Look at you banom, you actually lack manners. Making demands as if you paid to be a member of NL and if you ever paid for it, I know you'll make demands for refunds.  tongue  lipsrsealed  Must you assainate ones character to gain huge traffic on NL. JUDGE YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE JUDGING OTHERS
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by mystics(m): 12:56am On May 11, 2009
Thank you plenty Seun, Banom infact needs to be banned, i have to just taken time to look at all the threads he started, almost all are against men of God or against an ill in the body of Christ, Banom is exuding evil and i asked christians to be aware of that. banom is no way a believer, he is not a christian and the devil is using him and unfortunately, nominal christians who should strive to know God better are joining forces with him. I have always made it clear, the end for such as banom is clear if they dont repent.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Abuzola(m): 1:11am On May 11, 2009
Hey
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by mystics(m): 1:25am On May 11, 2009
@abu, check out and see for yourself, even if banom had an genuiness in him which is strongly doubt, he has the wrongest means of going about them. have u seen a post that he commended the work or a man of God? is this to say that there is not one true man of God in Nigeria that he can point to as an example, i tell you, banom is no christian, he is been used by the devil, christians and everyone that believes in God should beware of him and his followers, even you, i have read your post and u need to seek God's forgiveness, when you hurt a messenger, you have hurt the sender hence you will incure his wrath, to avoid that REPENT.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by wanville(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2009
smiley
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by biina: 9:48am On May 11, 2009
There is nothing wrong with Banom asking his questions, and Seun responding accordingly as he deems fit. It is simply another opportunity for seun to interact with a customer.
Everybody else should stay out of it, as none of us are in a position to set boundaries for Banom.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by banom(m): 10:11am On May 11, 2009
biina:

There is nothing wrong with Banom asking his questions, and Seun responding accordingly as he deems fit. It is simply another opportunity for seun to interact with a customer.
Everybody else should stay out of it, as none of us are in a position to set boundaries for Banom.

even seun himself will hate me forever if he fails to redress the issue, he may not know whom he is dealing with and the extent i will go for that simple matter.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Godalone(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2009
banom:

even seun himself will hate me forever if he fails to redress the issue, he may not know whom he is dealing with and the extent i will go for that simple matter.

lol
You have forgotten that he owns this Land.He has done well by responding,what do you want again?
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Phemour: 8:42pm On May 11, 2009
banom, calm down.
You need to understand something, If Seun should leave that thread on the HP it means Seun has a cogent evidence to proof that Pastor E.A .Adeboye is a sinner, but if it remains a thread in the forum fine, it a forum, everybody can say what they feel about anybody. But if it remains on the HP it means Seun said so not banom anymore.

Posting your thread at the HP initially could be done by anybody, the thread seemed to have a cogent evidence but no, even I, concurred to your accusations at first but later asked myself, any evidence?  or is it because we've been hearing Pastor E.A .Adeboye's miracles?  undecided

Any blab by you in this thread again after this tranquil words, then you want to see the bad version of me   angry
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by folami86: 3:33pm On May 12, 2009
You are a smart lad because Legally the admin is responsible for blocking/monitoring his forum.  There are many ways the Admin can be responsible for certain things post by members, for example - hackking, defamation of character etc.  Why you think the parents of the young lady (killed) are going after Craiglist?  Guess what? The family is going to get some money from craiglist (most likely a secret settlement) Hey, you never know lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  You just have to strike while the iron is hot wink
Phemour:

banom, calm down.
You need to understand something, If Seun should leave that thread on the HP it means Seun has a cogent evidence to proof that Pastor E.A .Adeboye is a sinner, but if it remains a thread in the forum fine, it a forum, everybody can say what they feel about anybody. But if it remains on the HP it means Seun said so not banom anymore.

Posting your thread at the HP initially could be done by anybody, the thread seemed to have a cogent evidence but no, even I, concurred to your accusations at first but later asked myself, any evidence?  or is it because we've been hearing Pastor E.A .Adeboye's miracles?  undecided

Any blab by you in this thread again after this tranquil words, then you want to see the bad version of me   angry

Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by dominique(f): 7:37pm On May 12, 2009
this poster is just acting like a spoilt brat who's used to having his way. . .its not as if he deleted the entire thread, he just moved it from homepage. if i were seun i would have banned the sucker.
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by Phemour: 7:49pm On May 12, 2009
dominique:

this poster is just acting like a spoilt brat who's used to having his way. . .its not as if he deleted the entire thread, he just moved it from homepage. if i were seun i would have banned the sucker.
leave the mugu
Re: Seun Why Did You Remove My Thread From Front Page ? by spikedcylinder: 10:37am On May 13, 2009
banom:

What reaction? What simple matter? You asked a question and his answer covered all facets of the question asked. You proceeded to ask other irrelevant questions that his answer had covered. What else do you want? Or are you just spoiling for a fight?

If you came on nairaland today and saw THE SINS OF BANOM on the homepage with several points defaming your character, I'm sure your reaction can best be imagined.

You people have egos the size of Kilimanjaro.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fast Healthily During Ramadan / Why A Beer Is Better Than A Woman / An Excellent Thing: T.b Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.